1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt: A Mafia of Stars and Suckers | ExMods win

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

It wasn't a gut-feeling based post. It was a theory with a logic behind it. There simply was no proof of it, but asking for it in Day 1 of a Mafia game is simply unreasonable. You did a decent enough job defending yourself and I honestly care very little about it. What I'm saddened by is that no one rescinded the Mayor vote for Aekiel.

The purpose of the suggestion was to let you prove to us you're not connected to her, so it wouldn't be nearly the same.

You fail, Aekiel, Demon Mayor.

Rofl. Still fail.

2. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Aekiel, I never said that the Zeitgiest should roleclaim, only that it would be a good idea to check the two of you, especially since you are the mayor. Also, as Ollie pointed out, it doesn't matter who it is, role claiming is a bad idea in this game.

3. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Excuse me?

There is only one.

4. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    @Mishie: True enough, but your plan is for the Zeitgeist to check Ashaya and I. How else is he to come forward with this information, and be believed, without at least hinting to his role (which is a very bad idea, as I mentioned earlier, since he's one of our most powerful roles). With the Kensington, despite the risk of him being modkilled, we at least determine the role of person who may be scum.

As for Ashaya, I don't get the feeling you'd be content even if I did put her in the Asylum. You claim I'm scum with little evidence other than gut feeling. I'm more than a bit inclined to put you into the Asylum instead, then let the Kensington check you. The Zeitgeist is more than welcome to check Ashaya and I in the meanwhile, but I don't like the way you're trying to lead the town and the way you have defended Aziraphale when he's acted so damn strange.

5. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Stojil clearly withdrew his support once it became apparent how weird Azira really was acting. Don't try and misrepresent the situation.

6. Aekiel

High Score:
    When I was asking to be nominated for Mayor, I said I'd put those I thought were scum in the Asylum. I think Mishie is scum based on his unwavering support of Aziraphale and multiple posts that backed him up during his string of odd posts.

---------- Post automerged at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Kalas: That was at Mishie, not Stojil.

7. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Day ends in 15. Please tone down the posting, in great anticipation.

Any posts after 9:00 pm EST will result in a modkill. Reallllll quick.

8. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Aekiel, that also applies to me as well, once I read his scummier posts, I also withdrew my support from him. Also, it's good to know that you plan on ignoring our opinions on who to use your mayor power on Aekiel, especially when you consider how scummy you, Jangel and Ashaya have been acting.

---------- Post automerged at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Also:
    Mayor Vote: Gambit
    Because even he would be a better mayor right now.

Also, the Zeitgiest doesn't need to come forward with his info for it to help town, as even by knowing who to vote for and who not to vote for can really help us out.

9. Aekiel

High Score:
    You're making a mistake here. You think I've been scummy, admittedly with support from Stojil, but I think you're scummy too. So while I said I'd take advice into consideration, I did not say I'd follow it if I thought I had a better target for locking up. I think you and Aziraphale are scumbuddies, so my prerogative now is to decide whether I find you or Ashaya more suspicious. I choose you.

---------- Post automerged at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Stojil and Ollie.*

10. Lungs

High Score:
    It is now Night Phase 1.

[
    Mayor Vote]

Azira - 3 || Azira, Jangel, Gambit
    Aekiel - 12 || Aekiel, Republic, Zenzao, Seratin, Ashaya, Taure, Fishy Justice, Kensington, SmileofTheKill, Snowflake, Kalas, Fenraellis
    Vesvius - 1 || Vesvius
    Gambit - 1 || Mishie

No Vote Yet
    - 3: jwlk, LochNess, Mishie

[Lynch Vote] - 11 votes to lynch

Deadlines are separated from the normal votes.

Vesvius - 1 || LochNess
    Kalas - 3 || || Stojil, jwlk, Aekiel
    Mishie - 1 || || Seratin
    Republic21 - 1 || || Kensington
    Jangel - 4 || || Mishie, Fishy Justice, Kalas, Zenzao

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  11. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Fill you up with my filler D8

12. Lungs

High Score:
    It is now Night Phase 2.
    It will last up to 24 hours.

--------------------------------------

Flava Flave was here.

Booooong! Boooooooong!

"For whom does the bell toll?" asked a body.

"That's Taure! Lynch him! Or make him mayor! Or something!" said 'Stojil'.

A cold wind, with the strange smell of preservation - one might call it Magical Amber even, was on noses of everyone in the room.

The Master of Death was coming.

Instantly, everyone knelt with their eyes downward in respect as a boy, no - a man, of seventeen (going on eight hundred) and eyes as green as a fresh pickled toad, walked in, humming Hey Jude rather loudly.

"My Lord!" a chorus of voices was heard.

He stared at them strangely for a moment. "I sensed a disturbance in the currents of Magic and Time. What have all of you been doing?"

"It was Aekiel!" shouted 'Aziraphale', who had stood up, his eyes wild. "He wouldn't make me Mayor! He wouldn't give me his votes! He wouldn't convince people to switch!" His face scrunched up, livid.

"Mayors, they have to be sane to run Towns, right?" Harry Potter said, his British accent bringing someone to their knees.

"Oh, his voice is just like Taure's."

Everyone turned around, looking for Ashaya, but there was no one there.

"Crap!" someone said, quickly casting an anti-disapparition jinx around the perimeter. "We nearly had her!"

The Master of Death was silent now, though. He had knelt by a body which remained unburied in the din. "Syao... Syao...", he called softly, his voice kind.

"Why did you kill him, Jon?"

Someone gasped at being discovered, but no one heard it - Mishie, bless her heart, had begun to wail uncontrollably.

"It's going to be okay, Mishie, it's going to be okay," Harry said. "You'll find another one of your second cousins to part your inner folds."

"But I want him!" she screamed, forgetting that she was in the presence of Death himself.

"Now, I'm going to go around and find the departed spirits. They must be resurrected. Why must you inconvenience me so?" Harry said bitterly. The Wand of Elder flashed and Syao's spirit flew back into his body, but immediately left it again.

"Oh, his neck is broken. That's unfortunate. I dislike medical charms." Harry examined the body for several minutes. "Well, since he's dead and can't feel pain anyway... Reparo!"

There was a sickening crunch as the body repaired itself.

"I'm going to back every morning and night. I fully expect the culprits to be caught and Lynched at some point. Otherwise, I would have to deal with the Hermonies myself." His face darkened in a savage smile. "We really don't want that, do we?"

"No, sir!"

Harry Potter departed with the sweep of a cloak. No one said anything for a little while.

"Okay, now to business," Aekiel said as the sun slowly set.

Flava Flave was here.

Aekiel is now the Mayor!
    Fenraellis was Lynched!
    Aziraphale was Committed to the Asylum!
    Mishie was Committed to the Asylum!

Livelist

Ashaya
    Seratin
    Vesvius
    jwlk
    Mishie
    SmileOfTheKill
    Aekiel
    OllieK
    Snowflake
    Jangel
    Taure
    Kalas
    Stojil
    Lochness
    Sneakthief
    Republic
    Zenzao
    Azira
    Kens

13. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

FILLERFILLERFILLER

14. Lungs

High Score:
    It is now Day Phase of Day 2.
    It will last up to 48 hours.

Flava Flave was here.

It was a night dark and full of suspicion and homoerotica everywhere.

Somewhere, more than one person had quietly contemplated suicide, unable to live with the fact that they were in someone else's body for the forseeable future.

In other places, people were plotting and planning.

Midnight had risen with a final message that the body of Fenraellis had been mysteriously killed by the Klackerz. No one seemed to understand when anyone would want to kill the Captain of the Guard, before they realized that he, in fact, might not have been the Fenraellis, but rather, someone else.

With a heavy heart, the majority of the Regulars laid down to sleep, clutching their utensils of magic and might between their fingers until their knuckles were white even as the Sandman took them. They knew that alone, they would not have had the ability to fend the Hermonies off.

Unbeknownst to everyone, another faction stirred.

"SmileoftheKill," the Vesvius said urgently. "I've discovered some things that I want to tell you. About us."

"What is it?" the SmileOfTheKill said languidly.

"I think I might-"

"Might what?" the SmileofTheKill sat up quickly, his body trembling under Vesvius' heated gaze. Vesvius opened his mouth almost sensually, a wet tongue nervously rounding his lips as he contemplated SmileoftheKill.

"I think I- I think I might be-"

"Might be?"

Vesvius' demeanor changed from uncertain to... diabolical?

"Might just be the spirit of the Rogue Warlock."

"Wha-"

Already, tendrils of black energy crept up on SmileOfTheKill, slowly caressing him in places most inappropriate and streaming into him from every orifice.

"Ooh, that feels- Ooh," SmileOfTheKill moaned.

"Yes, take it. Take me into you!" the Vesvius muttered crazily.

"Ooh, Master, would you please! Take me again!" SmileOfTheKill screamed into the night.

A single cloud passed over the moon.

"Blow the door, and then start firing."

"1... 2... 3!"

"Alohamora!" and "Reducto!" rang at once and the not-reinforced door exploded.

"Avada Kedavra!"

A huge statue of the Emperor Nero intercepted the green jet and exploded into a cloud of Marble Dust.

"I've been expecting you."

Zenzao was sitting there calmly, Fishy Justice by his side.

"Two of you?" the figure in the middle wondered aloud.

"Yes. Two of us! Tentacula Voluminous," Zenzao cried, his voice resonating about the room.

Out of the holes in the walls, green slime began pouring out.

"Diffindo!" the figure cried, a spell cutting into the rapidly forming tentacles.

"Not going to work... This is... a traditional formula." Zenzao smirked, a soulless glint in his eyes.

The figure swore loudly. "We're not done yet! I refuse to be a helpless loli!"

Zenzao just stared. "I don't know what that is," he said, mildly confused.

"Avada Kedavra!"

Nope. A long glistening thing jumped up and absorbed the curse.

"Fiendfyre!" the other said burned the Tentacles, but they seemed to absorb the flame too.

"Bitches don't know anything about J. Santi's spellcrafting!" Zenzao shouted in triumph as water washed everywhere.

"Be careful with that," shouted Fishy Justice over the din. "You've just learned that spell! Control it!"

"I'm going to kill myself one of these mysterious people!" Zenzao roared, the wall of water rushing through the room as blood crashed through his veins.

"No, you're going to hurt yourself!" Fishy Justice began to cast spell after spell on Zenzao, heightening his senses and healing his body.

And then, it was abruptly over. The figure on the left had danced over the flames and water with a grace that few had seen and appeared in front of the Zenzao.

"Y-you."

The graceful one didn't speak, but Zenzao knew that she recognized him truly.

Zenzao's wand dropped to his side and the water died down, even as the one that had summoned the fire cut off the flame in order to restore energy.

There was silence.

"Avada Kedavra."

Zenzao did not raise his wand - never against this person.

The Killing Curse hit him in the chest and he fell backwards, an impossible sort of peace on his face.

"Sleep. We can be lazy together now." A smile could be seen under the hood.

Fishy Justice screamed, unable to fathom the sheer loss.

"Y-you! You killed-"

"I did."

"Why would you-"

Another smile, and Fishy Justice looked down, a shadow cast over his face.

"Leave. Lest my true spirit travels here and kills you all."

"There has been enough death tonight," the murderer agreed, walking off.

The original person stared at her strangely. "Kill him!" came the sharp voice, but the killer shook their head.

"Why wouldn't you kill him?"

"Cast the curse yourself, if you so wish."

A nod. "I will."

But there was a thump behind them, and they realized that Fishy Justice had sprawled over the body of Zenzao.

The Killer ran over, hearing the faint buzz of Fishy Justice's dying words.

The last word she caught was, "Roxanne."

The cloud over the moon shifted and a pale white light streamed into the room, lighting up the features of Zenzao and Fishy Justice in soft glow.

"We'll leave now," said the Firemaker. "We'll leave."

They walked out the door and disapparated quickly, a series of soft pops muted by the swaying willows.

Not a mile away, three figures walked into DLP Asylum.

There was no security, because while the members of DLP were insanely intelligent, they were also mildly shortsighted.

"Avada Kedavra!" someone said, and the life of Aziraphale was ended.

"Nooooooooooooo!" screamed Mishie.

She killed herself in mourning.

A cloud passed over the moon again, and arcane energies began to form.

"Awhhhhhh yeah!" shouted the Vesvius as his Thrall pulled in power.

Flava Flave was here.

Zenzao has died.
    Upon Zenzao's death, Fishy Justice killed himself.
    Aziraphale has died.
    Upon Azira's death, Mishie killed herself.

Livelist

Ashaya
    Seratin
    Vesvius
    jwlk
    SmileOfTheKill
    Aekiel
    OllieK
    Snowflake
    Jangel
    Taure
    Kalas
    Stojil
    Lochness
    Republic
    Kens

15. Ash

Holy fucking shit. What the FUCK happened here?

So, either Zenzao is the Lutris to Fishy Justice's MattSilver, or Azira was mishie's Lutris.
    That means the other pair would be the OTP.

Just....WTF

---------- Post automerged at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

The thing that I can't figure out is how both Zenzao and Azira were killed. The only thing I can see is that the King must have used his ONE protection piercing kill.

Am I missing something?

---------- Post automerged at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Well, the Vira COULD have used her special Bullet Punch kill.

16. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

The Moridin can kill someone in the Asylum once every two nights.

Damn, the Lutris and MattSilver would've been useful.

17. Ash

Correction: Bullet Punch just takes the place of the Hermonies' NK.

Didn't see the Moridin's kill, thanks Jangel. I find it more likely that the Moridin killed Azira than that the Jon wasted his one kill on that.

18. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

Uhhh, I am currently in work but I will say something good after.

19. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Wow... what the fucking fuck.I've got to get to class but if there are outlets I'll plug in and talk to you folk from there, otherwise I won't be posting for about 14 hours.

20. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

...... What the fucking fuck of El-Fuckistan did I just read?

Ill post more in a bit, when I'm at my computer.