1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt: A Mafia of Stars and Suckers | ExMods win

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well I guess that explains why I thought Mishie/Aziraphale were scum. They were either Lutris/Matt or the OTP. If we're lucky, one of the OTP was an Ex-Mod.

2. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

Wow....just wow. 0.o So the OTP and the Lutris/Mattsilver are dead?

3. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

HAHAHAHAH,

Upon Azira's death, Mishie killed herself.

I knew I shouldn't trust both yall and knew something was up... I really hope that one of them was scum though. That would have reallly sucked if we lost four town tonight.

4. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

So down three confirmed townies and possibly one scum. Not the best first night we could hope for... But I just got in and am going straight to bed, just wanted to check in to see what was going on and will post properly in the morning.

5. Aekiel

High Score:
    Not necessarily. If one of the OTP was an Ex-Mod, the other would have joined their team, but it's statistically unlikely for that to happen.

6. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Super dead in here right now, what with 4 people gone. ;_; I dearly hope that we don't lose this game solely due to motherfucking APATHY.

Some people said they'd be gone for awhile, though, so hopefully that's all it is....

7. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I can smell your fear. All of you. D8

8. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

I'm scared. This wasn't a big game to begin with, and so many damn people died the first night.

I'm going to refrain from posting right now as I'm trying to chart out the probabilities of the roles involved and what not. Unfortunately, I keep getting distracted.

9. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

Ug, the lack of information is not great for us but what can we say? People died and now we are semi-screwed. We really need to hope one of the OTPs or both was scum.

10. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Okay, so we've lost the OTP and Lutris/Matt. I guess at this stage it doesn't really matter which pair of players was which, though I certainly am curious about it.

Either the Moridin used their kill to kill Azira, or the Jon used their one-time-only kill.

The former seems more likely - it would be odd for the Jon to use their kill so early in the game. The only reason for doing so would be if they thought they were about to be lynched, and there wasn't really any single player who had a significant bandwagon forming against them, with the possible exception of Kalas. If it were the Jon's kill, I'd suggest that Kalas is the Jon, but as I say, the Moridin seems more likely.

Whoever our killers are, they've certainly cut down on the day's admin - no asylum votes. But since we're on the issue, I might as well ask for clarification: with two players in the asylum, would it have been the case that we had an asylum vote on each player separately?

(Speaking of Jon, what the hell is up with him posting in this thread?)

11. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Well, I am going to bed. I hope there is more discussion going on when I wake up. At the moment, Lungs' "I can smell your fear" comment is the scummiest thing I've seen so far. My two biggest suspects (Azira and mishie) are dead, and I'm kind of at a loss....

---------- Post automerged at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Oh jesus christ. I need to go to bed. LUNGS ISN'T PLAYING, DERPA DERPA. I got confused between this and HoT2.

....that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU.

12. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Lynch this Lungs guy. He's probably -EV for town :(

Lynch Vote: Lungs

D8

13. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

I just ran through the role list.. and I have to say that I really reaaaaallly hope that Vira used her power that allows her to take Moridin's kill, because I hope to god our Moridin is not that stupid as to kill Azir! If I find out Moridin actually killed Azir I will rage so hard at the idiocy.

What else happened... Our lutris/mat combo died... as well as the OTP. Good news is 'Drome is now okay to kill. Btw, another possibility: 'Drome killed the OTP. I don't know why no one has said any of these yet...

Another thing.... Fen was killed, anyone have anything to say about that? I, personally will now be going through his posts. What else... Irene didn't seem to put anyone in the asylum... Could be dead? Could be one of the OTP? Could be Fen... Lets spark some discussion!

14. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Seeing as the entire purpose of throwing Aekiel throwing Azira in there in the first place was to have him investigated I feel like Vira is the only explanation. Matt dies when Lutris does, OTP's die together. Hermonies get protection from OTP and would thus avoid killing them. So Azira and mishie were absolutely Lutris/Matt.

Zenzao made a total of 6 posts without much content, outside of voting for Aekiel, Lynch voting Republic, voicing suspicions about Gambit and changing his lynch vote to Jangel after I posted (if I missed something mention it). Through that either he hit to close to home for the Jon's liking and he blew his kill or we have a very astute Vesvius.

That's all I got for now, time to sleep.

15. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

Four probable townies gone on Night 1 is pretty bad, but we can still recover. At least now we have more clues...

Damn, Lutris/Matt could've been pretty useful...

16. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Wow, I understand how the others felt in Awesomefia now. I wake up to four people dead.
    No role reveals upon death, that's a bummer. But, unlike Awesomefia, we can't be sure that all those killed during the Night were Townies.

There are some from the Live List who don't post much.For example kens and jangel. Get over here, tell us what you think.

17. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

I think you posted less than them...

Anyway, time for the Sword?

---------- Post automerged at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

I derped. Wrong game.

18. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Dude have you thought about it at all? If you had, you would realize that 75% if not 100% of those are confirmed town -_-

19. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Hence the "all".

20. Aekiel

High Score:
    Like I said earlier; it's more like 50% confirmed, 100% suspected. If one of the OTP was an Ex-Mod, the other member would be part of that faction as well. Only other way it could work is if one was Jon.