1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

A Hunt of Thrones II: Beyond the Wall - Town wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Guh, there is still a part of me that thinks Kai is scum and is gladly leading us to the slaughter. I really hope this isn't the case.

Well, since I ranged last night and we did check Eternity Lost, I'll have to take Kai's word for it.

Deadline Vote: Eternity Lost

Here you go Cheddar!

Ranger Vote: CheddarTrek

2. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Doesn't it say who deleted the post? Or just that it's deleted? I assumed it said "Deleted by..."

Eternity Lost -- that's a fairly crappy defense. It could be true, but you didn't do a very good job of selling it.

3. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    This is a hilariously bad defense, you know that right? Basically your answer is screaming NUHUH. If it really was entirely innocent you could have simply said something to the effect of you wanting the transcript for your own notes. The fact that the very first place you went was to call her a liar and say your being framed instead all but screams desperate scum.
    Aaaaaand this just clinches it. In regards to you EL we're presented with two options.

A. Everyone but you is a liar and your the victim of an elaborate and utterly unnecessary plan designed to frame you as scum.

This notion is to put it frankly, absurd. I'm not trying to be a dick when I say this but the simple truth is that you aren't worth that kind of effort in the least. If someone really wanted you dead that badly all they would have to do is shut up and wait since you were doing a fairly solid job of talking yourself into a grave all on your own.

Now we get to the other option

B. There is no conspiracy to frame you, you just made a derp for the record books and couldn't cover it up in time. Your scum and your trying desperately to point the finger anywhere but yourself.

Lynch Vote: Eternity Lost

4. guljons

guljons Squib

EL defense doesn't really sway me so
    Deadline Vote: Eternity Lost
    He probably is the Red King,Priestess or King of Giants for going ranging. I'm thinking the Red King, because if Priestess killed last night then he is not her.

About the raping. Either Red Priestess really killed last night, but derped pretty hard hitting the rapist or it is the other more obvious option why there was no raping yesterday.

5. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

I could have sworn Lungs was raped last night...

6. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

He was, yeah.

7. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

A ridiculouslyy complicated plan to frame me? What are you on?

It's Anya trying to dig herself out of a hole.

8. guljons

guljons Squib

By yesterday I meant night 2, when no one was raped.

9. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

I was in a hole?

10. Krogan

High Score:
    What hole might this be? No one expressed suspicions of her, if she hadn't said anything no one would have even known about what happened in the Ranger QT so its not like she needed to explain it away. Please stop now, your sounding more ridiculous every post.

11. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Whoever raped me, please don't do so again, Vira.

12. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

You can't rape the willing, Lungs.

13. Yeagen

Yeagen First Year

I like Kaidash's plan. Hitting 3 scummy birds with one stone sounds good to me. I see no reason for Kaidash to lie about these guilty checks, especially this early in the game. It would make more sense to lie about innocent checks if he were scum because there are multiple town roles that could expose him if he was lying. Both Fen and Ashaya haven't true claimed yet, which seems extremely sketchy and EL put up a very poor defense.

So Standard Vote: Eternity Lost

Cheddar wants to go ranging so I guess I'll vote for her.

14. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

I don't really want to go ranging either guys, just offering since no one else has. Seriously, who else wants to go? Some of the people who have already gone want another go?

15. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Ranger Vote: Cheddartrek

EL's defense is pretty bad, I don't think multiple scum would go out of their way and put their necks at risk to make him look guilty so early on.

16. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

She thought somebody may have seen the post in the Ranger's QT before it was deleted maybe.

Even if she deleted it straight away, me and Krogan would see the deleted post, and she'd (as well as me and Krogan) be put under suspicion when we called each other on it in the thread.

All this is me guessing at Anya's motive though, I have no idea what actually made her do it.

17. Krogan

High Score:
    Riiiiiight, dont lump me in with your nonsense thank you. Every time you come up with these contrived scenarios it makes you sound a little more desperate.

18. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I will say that Fen might not have claimed, but I DID. In what, 3 different posts? I didn't claim one or the other between the Liar and the First Ranger because I don't want my vote to be reanimated by the WW.

Since Eternity is being obnoxious, looks like scum, and no one liked Lungs' lynch Ashaya so Ser Piggy can kill plan, I'll go with Eternity.

Deadline vote: Eternity Lost

19. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

We have both claimed to a roughly equivalent degree, you know, and for the same stated reason.

That said, presuming the possibility that the White Walker failed his Reanimate on Night 1, refrained from risking it on Night 2, and again potentially failed on Night 3. They would also refrain tonight, allowing until Night 5 to try Reanimating again.

...of course, if they succeeded on Night 1, or any of the following nights, then it's all a toss-up.

20. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

It's obvious to anyone with a functional brain that if you are town you are Liar or 1st Ranger, hence the repeated demands (not even all from me this time) for you to trueclaim exactly one role.

Consistent failure to do so, more than anything else, has confirmed you as scum.