1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt: A Mafia of Stars and Suckers | ExMods win

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Feb 11, 2012.

1. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Heading out for a while.. all that V Day stuff and what not, but I'm going to put my vote in now.

As I already brought up originally, Snowflake is really suspicious to me so I am going to cast my vote on him. I will keep it deadline and will change it if someone better comes up when I get back.

Deadline Lynch Vote: Snowflake

I think I actually got the format right this time.

2. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Uh, not sure what you mean by "it wouldn't be surprising" followed by "highly unlikely".

The only way for someone to enter the asylum is through the mayor or the Irene. If you put Mishie in, Mishie would have to be the Lutris to Azira's Matt, OR the Irene would have put Azira into the asylum.

If Azira was put in due to being the Matt, then surely we'd have a third person in the asylum. I highly doubt that the Irene would skip putting someone in the asylum. And honestly, I see it as VERY likely that the Irene would put Azira in the asylum. He was quite frankly being an ass, and acting very offputting.

So my conclusion is that mishie/Azira was the OTP, you put mishie in asylum, then the Irene put Azira in there.

Then the Moridin decided hey, I want to use my kill right away, never know when I'll die, so he used it on obnoxious Azira, also killing mishie.

Obviously Zenzao would then have been the Lutris to Fishy Justice's Matt, and Zenzao was targeted by the scum.

I really don't know who to lynch, on a different subject. I have no strong feelings about Snowflake, but I do dislike lurkers who don't contribute. I think Republic stands out the most to me, as he pointed a lot of fingers when he himself was guilty of not contributing a huge amount. Gambit would also be on my list of possible scum, as he said:

Definitely sounds weird. So, my top two picks for lynching are Republic and Gambit, though I'd not be adverse to a Snowflake-the-lurker lynch.

3. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I meant that it's highly unlikely for the Irene to pick Mishie's partner (in the OTP or LuMatt combo), and that it wasn't surprising that Aziraphale would be picked because he was posting very scummishly yesterday.

---------- Post automerged at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Also, reading over what I just wrote, I can see the blatant contradiction in there now. Right now I'm thinking that it was probably a coincidence that the Irene picked the partner of the guy I put in the Asylum. Or then again, maybe not. I, and others, did point out that they were posting in a very synchronised manner, suggesting that they shared a qt.

4. Ash

Oh, I see what you meant. You're right, it is highly unlikely, but it's what happened. They shouldn't have acted so insufferable, I guess.

We can only hope that one of the two were the Smile, making this two scum deaths. Also highly unlikely, but hey, stranger things have happened.

5. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

You're forgetting the accusations against Mishie, which came in the form of a lynch vote (Seratin), strong worded and numerous posts (Ashaya) and Asylum incarceration (Aekiel). It's not like they've been extremely obvious in their action. They (or you, in this case) can easily say they've never voted against him in a group. How convenient. Yet, the Mayor vote, which was the most important event of day 1 (also considering we didn't even get near a consensus on the lynch), saw the group acting together to give Aekiel the push needed to get the title, coming also thanks to various posts of theirs against the only other candidate, Azira, and your own disappearing act, which opened the way further.

6. Ash

To be fair, Taure disappeared because I use my phone to tether, and so only one of us can be online at a time. Not sure how him not being around for a bit 'opened the way' (to what, Aekiel becoming mayor?).

Also, Aekiel had 12 votes. I felt that my reasons for voting were quite reasonable, (basically ANYONE BUT AZIRA) and yet people consistently point out my vote. What about the other fucking 10 people (Aekiel's reason is obvious)??

Republic, Seratin, Taure, Kensington, SmileofTheKill, Snowflake, Kalas, Fenraellis also voted for Aekiel, and said much of the same "not Aekiel" type stuff. So stop picking and choosing people out of that group to point fingers at when there are 6 other people who did the same damn thing, and not a thing is said about them.

7. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Why do only only see the Aekiel vote? What about Mishie? What about Azira? What about Taure? Do you really deny all the similar points? Only the four of you "connect" this much and this scummily. Find me something else Snowflake/Kalas/Republic/Kensington/SmileOfTheKill have done that is so connected, please.

Stop clinging to one single thing and answer based on the whole picture, if you can.

Anyway, I could get behind lynching Snowflake for all the mentioned reasons with which I agree, but I really, really think we should hit Aekiel's "camp".

HARD.

Ashaya looks like the best bet to me. I'll keep my vote on her for now.

Also, guys, pay attention to the voting format. It's:

Deadline Lynch Vote: Player

or

Lynch Vote: Player

8. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

I was getting offended you wanted me dead, but durp hurp.

Right now our biggest problems is that we all mostly vets here and there will be no easy scum read. Ug, this makes me sad. I attempted to read everything and did so but I still don't have a read. I do think Stojil is scum, but I've learned that the way he posts, even as town, I will always think he is scum. Because of that though, I am tempted to think he is town.

Ashaya is also sending off town alarms, but that just sets off scum alarms right away. Yay. I am saddened to say that I am not as good at this game as I care to admit.

9. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Join the club.

So far the only real scum read I have (the other two being dead already) is Gambit, and that's based on one post of his that pinged on my scumdar but could also just be the question he asked. That said, his latest post about not having scum reads despite the amount of finger pointing going on was suspicious as hell (he also said it blunter than you, Smile, without real reasoning behind it), and reads to me of scum trying to hide in the background but saying enough to get past the lurker description.

If we don't lynch him, I think I'll put him in the Asylum tonight.

Deadline Lynch: Gambit

10. Ash

Various reasons for either not voting Azira, or voting for Aekiel. In general, other people saying negative things about Azira.

You yourself said

Now, that covers the Aekiel vote and the Azira thing. There weren't many mentions of mishie, just me and Seratin, pretty much, and Seratin & I are both very....blunt people, who like to insult people, I guess, is a good way to put it. I don't say things in a politically correct way, so if I think you're being an annoying cunt, I will say so. I just said that his rampant accusations 'annoyed' me. What do you mean by,

---------- Post automerged at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Also, LOL, you remind me entirely too much of KaiDASH, Uncle Stojil. Mind = blown. No wonder you are bothering me.

11. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

You're forgetting Aekiel who listed Mishie as scum with two other people I don't remember right now, then fingered him as Azira's scumbuddy and finally put him in the Asylum.

The Taure "connection" is that both you and Seratin voted for him, and then all three shifted your votes to Aekiel. The fact he never came back even after two posts of mine in which I considered voting for him and urged him to speak more conveniently stopped you from being in the position of possibly changing your vote back to him when some people seemed ready to hop off Aekiel's bandwagon.

Now, you have real life excuses for him and I can't contest them for obvious reasons and Mafia netiquette, but I can't help it if my mind stays suspicious about it.

Maybe that's because we both are trying to get you lynched, me here and him in HoT2? Maybe it's your normal reaction when you're scum and someone pushes you with a bit of rational backing? :)

---------- Post automerged at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

Okay, that second paragraph is simply awful to read. This is probably better:

The Taure "connection" is that both you and Seratin voted for him as Mayor, and then all three shifted your votes to Aekiel. The fact Taure never came back (even after two posts of mine in which I considered voting for him and urged him to speak more) conveniently stopped you from being in the position of possibly changing your vote back to him, when some people seemed ready to hop off Aekiel's bandwagon.

12. Ash

Nah, KaiDASH is always annoying in mafia. And your 'rationality' doesn't seem that rational.

Also, I only voted for Taure because I was in a silly mood. I mean, for fucks sake, I gave my reasoning as "because he is pretty". I wasn't ever going to stick with that vote.

---------- Post automerged at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

In regards to him not posting, he "didn't have much to say". He said it was clear that he didn't have a chance of becoming the mayor, as the only person voting for him was you, and it's a big hassle to get on the computer, so he just didn't post.

13. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

We'll never know since Taure never came back, do we? :colbert:

---------- Post automerged at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Conveniently, I might add... oh wait... I shouldn't think like that.

14. Ash

Well, he's certainly posted since. I didn't even notice that he only posted to cast his mayor vote, though.

I'm a computer hog lol.

15. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm inclined to believe her Stojil. The whole point of lurking is to fly under the radar. Once you get called on it you make an excuse and post, unless its actually irl reasons. As well consider #217 its not like he's posting garbage, simply seems like he really doens't have the time.

16. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

:cry:

We're really gonna regret this.

Rescind Deadline Lynch Vote

Deadline Lynch Vote: Snowflake

---------- Post automerged at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Taure, seeing that Ashaya unleashed you :p, at least give your vote the proper format.

17. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    For the record, I didn't so much disappear as simply not have much to say. Ashaya and Seratin had already moved their votes away from me. Hell, I had already moved my vote away from me. Your attempt to vote me for mayor was simply far too little too late. It would have been cool to be mayor, sure, but oh well.

So yeah, the reason I didn't post wasn't any kind of grand conspiracy - it was simply that I thought you were being a bit weird and frankly suspicious, beating such a dead horse, but wasn't going to say anything because it was in my favour.

Also, if you think you're going to regret voting for Snowflake, don't vote for him/her. That said I don't know how you're going to regret voting for them. I just scrolled up to try to find their gender, but couldn't find a post by... it.

18. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

No, I think we're gonna regret not lynching Ashaya.

19. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Edit:

I'm sure Lungs was going to take my vote into account anyway, but just in case:

Rescind vote.

Deadline lynch vote: Snowflake

20. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I don't think Snowflake's posted today. He has a couple on like pages 1 and 2.