1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt: A Mafia of Stars and Suckers | ExMods win

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Feb 11, 2012.

1. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

I know it was done with the purpose of getting discussion, but I don't think its a good idea to give potential scum roles they could claim. But that's just my opinion. Personally, I think we have nothing to lose, and only to gain from lynching lochness today. Regarding roles, We've pretty much listed em all, (we have i think). I agree with Ashaya that lynching her to be sure, is definitely the best option we have, atm.

Deadline lynch vote: Lochness

With that out of the way, I must ask... SmileoftheKill? Really? Is our klackerz pulling names out of a hat? We've had a couple people being discussed, and he kills a random. I don't really care, but hey. Maybe he got lucky. Or maybe he's just killing all lurkers. Fen/Smile? Whatever.

Asylum stuff: We have that now. We can kill him, free him, or keep him in his cell for another day, then release him. What is the best option? Tbh, i was not suspicious of Stojil, but Irene must have seen something in him. I will re-read his posts. Something important that some people might have missed, he is role revealed on death from asylum (everyone is). So that could be something to take into account.

Remember, an asylum vote is a vote forever, no rescinding those! I'm personally going to go re-read the last day (i'll probably get through it by tmmr).

2. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

Huh, less deaths than I expected.

LochNess is most likely a scum role, so I have no problems with lynching her. I don't see why she'd be made into a KaiBOT since she was accused of being scum and I find it unlikely that the Castiel would discover himself so soon.

Is it possible that the mishie died yesterday? (Giving everyone protection)
    I'm also kind of confused about the Fenraellis/Smile lynches. Maybe I'm missing something, but they seem kind of random to me.

I don't get scum vibes from Stojil.

3. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

I suppose it could be possible that mishie was killed... But I find it unlikely. Weirder things have happened, however :l

4. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Can't be Mishie. Uncle Stojil was incarcerated, and the Mishie prevents that from happening.

5. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

I checked, Aekiel speaks the truth :p It wasn't mishie.

6. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Jesus, people use The Mishie not mishie kk?

7. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Mishie's dead, I think everyone knows what we're talking about.

Ollie what do you think about this situation?

8. Another Empty Frame

High Score:
    I think Lochness looks pretty damn scummy, and I think we should lynch her ASAP to help solve who she is.

Standard Lynch Vote: Lochness
    sorry nessie :(

9. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Ollie is sorry because he's a white knight.

I don't think everyone understands how much more scummy Lungs is. We really have to get rid of him today :\

10. Another Empty Frame

High Score:
    that Ollie fellow is sorry because he hates lynching friends... who are hot ... and nice...

11. Lungs

High Score:
    I ship OllieK/dhulli/Mknote. Creep!OT3

12. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Can we lynch our mod? He's starting to get kind of creepy.

I'll accept that Loch is suspicious, but I don't want to jump on that bandwagon quite yet. I'll wait for about 12 hours or so to see if anyone else did some secret night actions they feel like revealing.

13. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

You guys, should we instead have Aekiel stick LochNess in the asylum, where we can asylum kill her, thus learning her role?

14. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

If she is any of the scum roles, it wouldn't really matter will it? Drome and Ves would survive, and Jon would die. It'd just waste an asylum thing, right?

---------- Post automerged at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

And if she is town, do we want their role revealed? Will a Kaibot die inside the asylum?

15. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Do not lynch her. Put her in the Asylum, then proceed. I personally think that chances are she's a Town role (almost all roles that can survive NK are Town), I'm not particularly sure either.
    Do not lynch though, there is no need, put her in the Asylum.

Asylum Vote: LochNess

Also, fuck you The Aekiel.

16. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You can't vote people into the Asylum, only vote to kill, free or incarcerate people who are already in there. I'm tempted to put her in there tonight, but I'll wait until the end of the day before deciding. We still have to hear her explanation, for one.

17. Lungs

High Score:
    Remember to vote on Stojil's fate, guys.

18. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

1)
    the Fenraellis
    You may kill a player at night if there are two consecutive mislynches (continuous). You may not kill more than two nights in a row, even if there are continuous mislynches. Pierces protection.
    Either one of Fenraelis and Smile was scum, or the Fenraelis is dead. Hasn't been mentioned.

2)
    revealed!Castiel
    KaiDASH made a KaiBOT
    the MattSilver (unlikely, but possible)
    the Mishie, if OTP alive (extremely unlikely)
    the Palindrome, if OTP alive (unlikely)
    the Smile, if the Mishie dead and OTP alive (impossible, Fenraelis died first and none followed)
    the Vesvius, if the Smile alive
    the Jon

leaving the Castiel, the KaiBOT, the Vesvius, the Jon, most probably. Castiel not particularly valuable, two scum, and an unknown role. Excellent odds on a kill.

3) A role reveal helps on balance, here, really; distinguishing between ex-Mod or the Jon death, Castiel fairly useless if revealed, or a random (non-the KaiDASH non-the Zeitgeist non-the Vesvius) player.

4) I'm not sure if Republic's speaking from ignorance or scumminess, but odds are Lochness isn't town, and to say otherwise strikes me as odd.

5) Not that suspicious of Stojil, personally, but I'll wait and see what he says today before voting.

6) If it's confirmed Lochness is to be asylum-killed, I'll probably lynch vote Republic; only getting more and more suspicious over time, to me.

7) Vesvius is now hard lurking.

19. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

As I see it, she could claim the Lutris, made OTP with the Zeitgeist, and made a KaiBOT by the KaiDASH and it would change very very little (it's also impossible, but you get what I mean). If we don't act on it, we're morons.

Yeah... I'm baffled by this one too. I hope the Klackerz saw something we didn't.

I'm going to speak as if it wasn't me in the Asylum now: if we're suspicious of who was incarcerated, then we have to kill them. No point in letting them out if we're gonna "waste" a lynch on them later, also because the vote-death in prison means a role-reveal, so at least we'll know what they were. Keeping them in there is a viable option if we don't know what to do with them, but lynching them is more "immediately practical", I think. We could regret it later on, though.

No, jwlk. You’re missing that the Asylum “deletes” the roles’ powers and characteristics completely. Even players with layers of protections, inside the prison are completely vulnerable. Only the KaiBOT protection holds in there. I’ll elaborate furthermore on that after Lungs gets back to me in my QT.

I agree on everything but this. If you assume for the Fenraellis power that at least one between Fenraellis and SmileOfTheKill (the players) was scum, you can easily say it was the former and that the first Regular player to die was one of the four players of night 1. Lungs told me that, only for the purpose of the SmileOfTheKill gaining abilities, the Hermonies' kill comes before the Moridin kill, so odds are high that Smile got Zenzao's abilities.

Argh! If only I wasn’t in the Asylum and couldn’t vote!

20. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Isn't "Incarceration Vote" voting to get people in the Asylum? If not, then what?

---------- Post automerged at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

can Stijil post from the Asylum D8?