1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

A Hunt of Thrones II: Beyond the Wall - Town wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

Yay, threat of ranger death and reanimation gone. (Probably)

Shouldn't we be looking for ways to kill Fenraellis?

---------- Post automerged at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Oh, and Gambit wasn't rapist. :/ Obviously.

2. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Yeah -- barring other good ideas I'm up for lynching Fen, given that he's known scum now. Anyone have a better idea?

I am really curious how many of the scum we've managed to ferret out already.

3. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Cheddar.. he doesn't get lynched. He already survived a kill, why would he die this time >_>

4. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

Fenraellis can't be lynched until near endgame. I think the only option we have right now is Ser Piggy's kill. :/

By the way, what roles definitely SHOULDN'T role reveal? Is it a bad idea for minor roles to start coming out for the sake of a confirmed townie?

Edit: Ninja'd.

5. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

lecher modconfirming themselves (by using ability twice in a row) would be good here.

Town Tier list time!
    SUPER MEGA TOWN TIER
    KaiDASH
    guljons

Sacrifice (d) - angry knight - n3 nk

Probably town unless shenanigans tier
    Gila - priest
    Lungs - liar
    Moridin - bsmith
    Kensington

Aekiel (d) - n1 nk
    Sesc (d) - rapist - red priestess killed
    Geabe (d) - n2 nk
    Vesvius (d) - n3 nk
    Taure (d) - n1 wk

Those other people tier
    Anya
    Yeagen
    Snowflake
    CheddarTrek
    Aziraphale
    Krogan
    LochNess
    Nemrut
    jwlk

maybe scum tier?
    Gambit (d)

confirmed scum tier
    Fenraellis - Onion Knight

Ash (d) - white walker
    Eternity Lost (d) - probably red king's court

Other commentary is that Anya and Krogan aren't aligned with Eternity Lost.
    Sesc is the rapist because out of him and geabe he is the better n1 convert target (sorry geabe!)

---------- Post automerged at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

I think

standard vote: cheddartrek seems ok

6. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

So what is this? Massclaim time? I guess some confirmed town would be good. :/
    I'm not sure it's a good idea to be listing pro-town people, though. The scum courts are still alive. Also, didn't the rapist rape Moridin?

7. KaiDASH

rapist was red priestess killed on night 2, so that's why there was no rape n2.

then the rp was like 'well wtf might as well get some use out of this' and used it n3/4

---------- Post automerged at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

also: no not massclaim time.

8. Ched

hah -- right, I said Lynch but I meant "kill"

I.e. we need to get rid of him somehow. Details slipped my mind for a minute

@Kai: I'm town. I can role reveal if you want, as I'm not vitally important, but I'd rather we actually took out a scum tonight. :)

9. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Haven't I been saying that CT was scum since the beginning? D8

Standard Lynch Vote: CheddarTrek

10. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

So... what is your reasoning again for guljons being "super mega town," KaiDASH? Honestly, I'm increasingly suspicious that you really are the King Beyond the Wall. It's something I've considered off and on since the very beginning.

11. KaiDASH

because the rangers checked guljons and he returned innocent.

drunk on that wine fenraellis =p

12. Ched

Aye -- we checked guljons and are therefore reliant on KaiDASH to report on it. At this point I'm willing to accept that Kai is town. Could always be in league with others and being suuuuper tricky, but yeah.

Better that I die than someone important like the Maester, sure, but better yet that some scum die.

Let's assume for a minute that I'm town (which I am) -- who else are we suspicious of at this point? Azira maybe? I'll take one for the team if we can't come up with a better scum option, but let's at least try :)

13. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Eh... that all depends on your actual innocence really. If you were indeed the King Beyond the Wall, then of course you would call him out as innocent, this late in the game.

While I doubt Gila cares for my suggestions, I recommend checking guljons, if she actually survives the night after her role claim.

14. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

Fen, would you like to elaborate on how you managed to misinterpret information in a way that it somehow made Moridin look like the FHM? Also I wouldn't mind if other people gave me suggestions on who they think I should check presuming I am still alive after next night.

15. guljons

guljons Squib

So Fen why did you kill Ves tonight?

Also Kai has not lied yet to my knowledge. Fen confirmed that he stole info on night 1. Ashaya was scum, EL was scum by majority of town and I am town. So far if he is !scumcommander he has not yet done anything to really doubt him.

I am more interested what made rangers check me and who's idea it was. Now that WW is dead scum can safely go ranging and try to waste the check.

16. Ched

@guljons -- Krogan initially suggested Fen, but after a bit of discussion we all seemed to agree that was silly for various reasons. None of us had a good suggestion about who to check instead, and the only suggestions that were offered at first were you or Azira (offered by Krogan). I said of the two I was more suspicious of you. I asked about Lungs given the initial suspicion we all had of him, but we were pretty sure what role he was. We went with you.

17. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Gila monster - thank you for your post of awesome. You're either an incredible liar, or incredibly ballsy. I'm inclined to think you have huge balls.

I'm actually in favor of CheddarTrek roleclaiming. It would be interesting to see, as I'm not quite sold yet on her being scum. I'd prefer if someone else shared my opinion though, so we don't force Cheddar solely on my say-so.

Oh - and I'm down to be a Ranger.

18. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Would be okay for ranging too.

19. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

If nobody else wants it, I wouldn't mind being a ranger, seeing as I have no night action.

And I'm not quite sold on CheddarTrek either, so if nobody has any objections to her roleclaiming, I'd like to hear it before I throw in a vote.

20. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    If I were a more paranoid sort I might wonder if you didn't know something about those three and are trying to point the finger at me ahead of time. It just strikes me as a touch odd how you seem to be making very sure to point out what I said and single me out. I'm kinda wanting to hear that role claim from you now as well.