1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt: A Mafia of Stars and Suckers | ExMods win

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Ah. Missed that. I'll cop to only skimming the past two pages.

What? It's late here.

Don't give me that look!

FINE! I'll go reread them and post in the morning.

Not rescinding anything until I do though.

2. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    LochNess has been replaced by Castiel! Remember - 12 hours have been appended to the clock to account for this phenomena.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  3. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not Castiel.

4. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Always good to see how much you love me Ash.

Also, it will be a while before I post again, have to read the entire thread.

---------- Post automerged at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Just wanna pop in and say the I am the Castiel. If my QT is right I was healed on day two.

Whether you want to lynch me or not is up to you. My role is kinda pointless now. (I see why Loch left.)

If the jwlk is alive he can probably confirm this and we will have one confirmed town.

5. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Rescind vote: Lochness / Castiel

Cas is town. Now what do we do about the lynch? if we can get two in the asylum tonight then there really isn't much point in a lynch. :/

6. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Wait, what?

Castiel (the person) joins in with the perfunctory I'm Innocent! speech and you just accept it as truth? If he's scum he's bound to lie, it's practically a necessity, and worse than that, if the actual Castiel (role) is still around he may not even know it.

That said, I'm still going to lock him in the Asylum tonight.

7. Seratin

High Score:
    He knows too much to be faking in my eyes. He's the Castiel. Keep him out of asylum.

8. Snowflake

Snowflake Guest

:/ It's not that hard to guess...I mean, the only way the Castiel can discover himself is through the jwlk. The only somewhat-plausible time period for the healing to have occured is on Day 2. The jwlk uses his powers during the day and I don't think he would've used one of his two shot abilities on the very first day.

But yeah, Castiel/LochNess does seem more likely to be town now. Regardless, the role has now been made useless and it's not that big of a loss even if Castiel/LochNess IS town. :/

9. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

First things first. It's time to free the creepy uncle.

Asylum Free Vote: Uncle Stojil

For the time being, I have three people who are truly suspicious in my mind. The first, is Republic21. As I stated in the first day, everything about him just rubs me wrong. The second is Ashaya. She jumped all over Lochness from the get go. Now, Ash is a pro. It seems odd that she'd forget that there would be so many alternate explanations for Loch. Could be nothing, or could be something. Finally, Jangel just irks me. That irker. I have the weakest read on him, but I feel suspicious.

For now, I'll vote for Republic21. I have the strongest feeling that he is scum.

Deadline Lynch Vote: Republic21

10. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Lol, I didn't forget, I just read the rules wrong. I quickly realized my mistakes, but yeah. In any case, prior to LochNess surviving a NK I had said I was suspicious of her, and I remain suspicious of her/Castiel. I agree with you on Republic & to a lesser extent Jangel. It could just be due to seeing him in DE3, where he played similarly.

Also on my scum list is Vesvius.

---------- Post automerged at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Oh yes, and Gambit. Can't forget him.

11. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Oooh - I forgot Gambit too. Thanks for reminding me Ash.

12. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    How about you give a reason for voting, yeah? Saying that "everything about me rubs you wrong" is not a reason, and the fact that you have no further logic behind your vote than the same gut feeling you had in Day 1 is retarded.

Your scumminess is rising, fast. Shame the lynch on you was late, last Day.

13. Jangel

Jangel Earl of Someshit

He knows too much to be faking? What? We list in the thread the four possibilities for who he could be. The only confirmed town on the list is Castiel. He reads this, posts that he is the Castiel, with a plausible scenario surrounding his realization.

What about this, really is "too much not to be faking?" I'm incredulous.

Furthermore, in what universe is this grounds to keep him out of the asylum? By his own admission, he's powerless, and since we're not votelynching anyway, apparently, there's no substance difference between freedom and incarceration if he's telling the truth. If he isn't, then scum's in the asylum.

---------- Post automerged at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

substantive difference*

14. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

After a brief reread, it seems that it is indeed a plan to stick LochSteil (one of the most badass names I've ever accidently made up) in the asylum. Who am I to stand in the face of progress?

Rescind Deadline Vote

Asylum Vote: Castiel

Now on to my scum list: Castiel (still), Republic, Jangel.

Republic is just acting off from what I remember of him.

Going back through the thread and looking at Jangel's posts, It's really a wonder how he hasn't been lynched yet. Reads like major scum on day one, then toned it down to a minor scumread.

Republic has momentum.

Deadline Lynch Vote: Republic21

@Ash: If I was scum, I'd have been a lot subtler then "OH BOY! THE PERSON I WANT TO DIE IS BEING VOTED ON FOR ONE THING! I'LL VOTE ON THEM FOR ANOTHER!". It was a derp on my part, that's all.

15. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Ves, we only get to stick people in the Asylum through Aekiel every other night and Irene. We don't get to vote them in, just vote on what to do with then they get in there.

@Castiel: Putting on my metagaming hat for a minute but..

One of these things is not like the other.

16. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Approximately... 21 hours until Day Ends and Night Phase 1 begins. :\

17. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    In my eyes nothing has changed on the LochNess/Castiel situation.

We extensively discussed how LochNess could be the Castiel, as well as other roles. Castiel claiming as the Castiel is therefore entirely unsurprising, and exactly what we'd expect from the Vesvius or the Jon.

Even if Seratin is the jwlk (which he seems to be implying) and Castiel is telling the truth about being cured, all that means is that Castiel/LochNess is/was an insane role.

So my position remains the same. Aekiel commits Castiel, the Irene will hopefully commit Republic. We once again let the klackerz decide a lynch target, if any. We vote to kill Castiel via asylum kill tomorrow, we consider what to do with Republic during the intervening time.

My plan of making him sit in the asylum for ages is evidently not viable with the game's rules. And it would be easy to frame him in the one night he's going to be in the asylum.

I lean towards letting Republic go free after his day in the asylum. To be honest, his one crime seems to be over-enthusiastic finger pointing, much like Uncle Stojil.

18. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

:facepalm

I know I said I wouldn't bring you up again, but... really?

19. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

What do you mean by that, Stojil?

Also, depending on the order of which we find out the lynch results, we could both lynch Castiel, and if he doesn't die, Asylum him? But yes, I am now thinking he has a higher chance to be town than scum.

20. Seratin

High Score:
    He means that Taure and I are in a big conspiracy and are working together. He's basically seeing things that aren't there.