1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

A Hunt of Thrones II: Beyond the Wall - Town wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lutris, Jan 31, 2012.

1. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

if it requires no public declaration in thread then the day and discussion doesn't end until lutris says it does.

2. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

I am kinda curios why nobody died though. I would have expected which ever faction was in turn to at least attack somebody.

3. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Horn of Winter Kill: Yeagen

Die scum die.

4. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

I'm away from the thread for a few hours and you guys go nuts 0_0

I made the Red King specifically able to use a severely nerfed (compared to HoT1) Azor Ahai as many times as they needed/wanted provided they had the Converts. Considering that everything RKC does is fueled by Converts, this seemed an acceptable counterbalance.

---------------------------------------

UPDATE

An AZOR AHAI has been called by THE RED KING.

The votes of: KAIDASH, SNOWFLAKE, AZIRAPHALE, AND STRIKERLEE have been commandeered to use on AZIRAPHALE! As the vote type was not specified in the Red King's QT, these will be tallied as Deadline Votes.

KAIDASH, SNOWFLAKE, AZIRAPHALE, AND STRIKERLEE are no longer Converted!

(As there was no roleclaim, Aziraphale's Horn of Winter attempt has failed.- that means roleclaim you motherfucker)

Lynch Vote
    7 VOTES REQUIRED - 2 PLAYERS HAVE NOT VOTED
    Name (Standard+Deadline=Total): Voters

Anya (1+2=3): KaiDASH (Azor Ahai), Kensington, Nemrut (D), Gila (D)
    Aziraphale (3+4=7): Anya, Yeagen, Fenraellis, KaiDASH (D), Snowflake (D), Aziraphale (D), StrikerLee (D)

Ranger Vote
    Name (# of votes): Voters

Snowflake (1): KaiDASH

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  5. KaiDASH

lol

(10char)

6. Azira

I, the King Of The Giants, use my Giant Cock empowered lungs to power the Horn of Winter to kill Yeagen.

Since you want to be pedantic...

I AM THE KING OF THE GIANTS TRUECLAIM FTW
    WHORE OF WINTER KILL: YEAGEN

(whore is actually Horn, lolololol)

---------- Post automerged at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Yeah it doesn't require a reveal but Anya went and revealed herself anyway ;)

7. Lutris

UPDATE

THE HORN OF WINTER has been blown! AZIRAPHALE the KING OF GIANTS uses his GIGANTIC COCK OF GIANT GIANTNESS to kill YEAGEN at the end of the DAY PHASE.

Lynch Vote
    7 VOTES REQUIRED - 2 PLAYERS HAVE NOT VOTED
    Name (Standard+Deadline=Total): Voters

Anya (1+2=3): KaiDASH (Azor Ahai), Kensington, Nemrut (D), Gila (D)
    Aziraphale (3+4=7): Anya, Yeagen, Fenraellis, KaiDASH (D), Snowflake (D), Aziraphale (D), StrikerLee (D)

Ranger Vote
    Name (# of votes): Voters

Snowflake (1): KaiDASH

8. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

You probably shouldn't have gotten out of your way at this point to try to eliminate Aziraphale like that. Just sayin'.

9. guljons

guljons Squib

They tried to night kill him, but that somehow failed, so they tried this.

10. Azira

If they had tried that then one of them would be dead.

11. guljons

guljons Squib

Well the angels must have protected you, because I was given the chance to save you and I took it, but nothing happened.

12. Azira

If they did it was idiotic, it was fairly obvious what role I was since I ignored Kai's question about which factions night to kill it was.

13. Lutris

Going to bed for the next several hours.

14. Azira

Anyway GG for town. Anya is Red King, Fen is Onion Knight, town lynch Anya tomorrow and win. Wonder if Anya will try a lulzy tactic where she rescinds from lynch voting me and feigning to be innocent. That'll be funny (and if you derpsons didn't understand yet, rangers checked Anya and she was guilty.).

Oh and fuck my scum team for being the worst team in the history of mafia.

15. Yeagen

Yeagen First Year

Well, this time I'm actually going to die. It was a fun game anyway and my only regret is that we didn't kill Aziraphale. Thanks for ruining the only chance scum had at it winning this game Aziraphale. Also, it wouldn't have mattered how good your faction played, the mechanics of this game heavily favor town making it nearly impossible for scum to win. I only got very lucky on my convert kill because Lungs made the silly mistake of roleclaiming. I'm on my phone but I'll explain why the mechanics are broken for town after the game is over.

---------- Post automerged at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

One more thing, I give great props to my fellow red court members Anya and Fenraellis. You two were excellent. I couldn't have asked for better scum buddies. It's unfortunate we are going to lose but I had a great time working with you guys. Ah well, come sweet death, I welcome ye!

16. Azira

Boohoo cry more. If you cunts handn't turned on me, I would have probably gifted the win to you. I doubt all town would accept my deal and it probably wouldn't have flown with Lutris. You decided to pull the trigger on me for whatever reason, so I'd rather end the game now and not drag it out, and let town win.

Plus you and Fen were annoying as fuck with your smugdouche posts after being outed, so I'd rather you lose.

17. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

That is a complete joke of an interpretation, and you know it, Lutris. Given the Standard Votes that the three of us put down, and Anya didn't know the exact syntax to use her power, and the discussion in our Faction QT, it should still have been obvious that she wanted them to be Standard Votes.:mad:

Well, since you did it as that, and Yeagen is guaranteed to die now, the Red King's Court has lost(given enough time, as victory is now effectively impossible). So, I'll just declare it now.

Hunt of Thrones 2: Game Victory Goes to Town.

...only a little bitter.

I realized a little while ago that it nearly impossible for us to win after a certain point. Even with Aziraphale dead, once Anya was dead, we must eliminate the other players that can't be Converted. Those being guljons(Captain) and Kensington(Apprentice), and we would be left with the indefinitely protected Gila. Our only choice at that point would have been to whittle the numbers down enough(and spend at least three nights killing KaiDASH(First Ranger), allowing a Majority Lynch to take down the remaining Gila. The trick though, is that all the Town needed to shut us down, was to send the two of us Ranging on every night that we were able to Night Kill. Can only Range every other night, but also can only Night Kill every other night.

So... yeah, once the Town thought of that, there would have been no way to win. That way, the game reaches a legitimate deadlock, since the Town eventually loses if they don't send us away Ranging, but if they send us Ranging, then the game never ends.

---------- Post automerged at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

For the record, we did go after you last night, Aziraphale, but apparently I was Role-Blocked by Wight! Taure, and despite not being stated with the rules, Faction Night Kills are counted as an Active Ability for the specific sake of Wight Role-Blocking.(a particular differentiation from Trap Role-Blocking) Presumably, since I didn't die, you were also Trapped by The Hunter for whatever reason.

18. guljons

guljons Squib

Even if they would have been standard votes, we still hadn't chosen the rangers so the day would not have ended.

19. Yeagen

Yeagen First Year

Wow, your maturity level is amazing right here. I wasn't QQing, I just think its pretty lame that you would even consider striking a deal with town when you knew you had no chance of winning and they would eventually have to kill you anyway. If I was in your place, I would let red court win since scum are the definite underdogs in this game and we actually had a shot at victory.

As for our posts after we were outed, I don't consider them being annoying. I was deliberately posting as little as possible in hopes of not pissing the Wildlings off. Yes, I tried to add a little humor to them but I hardly consider that smug, I wasn't overtly bragging about surviving the lynch. I think the mere fact that Fen and I were still alive pissed you off, not our posts. We only went after you last night because we were sure you were going to strike that ridiculous deal with town and kill me today. If Fen wasn't roleblocked by Taure, the kill would have gone though because Fen didn't die, therefore you must have been trapped by the hunter. Such a shame.

20. KaiDASH

So town win?

We can infinitely protect Gila and Snowflake and I'd rather not go through the hoops of waiting til town has 4 people alive for fen to actually die.

(also the ranging thing doesn't work, i asked)