1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

~/* Witchhunt *\~ Game Started!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Chocolate Pi, Mar 26, 2012.

1. thebrute7

thebrute7 High Inquisitor

I like Eidolonic's plan. Should give town a good chance at winning. And I really should have been in here to say something a lot earlier, but I got very distracted by LOTRO and League... so, unless someone has a better plan to go with I'll have to Lynch: Gambit

2. bob99

bob99 High Inquisitor

And the gravedigger would be the only one to know his role. So giving up a power witch role to someone who would have proof of the connection seems highly stupid. This situation also implies you would be jw if scum though.

3. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

oh ok.

I was dead in the only game vig has activated, so I just thought it was a deadguy thing.

4. Aurion

Aurion Headmaster

Well.

Hmm.

I am still convinced Jwlk is scum of some sort. But I can live with the plan as I said before. Lynch: Gambit.

5. bob99

bob99 High Inquisitor

Still think it's a crappy target.

6. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    When scum takes the game this plan is what I'll be quoting.

7. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

True, which is why that statement isn't conclusive one way or another, and doesn't impact my other reads on links between you and Klackerz.

I'm not as certain that you are scum as I was before since it has come to light that Mishie wasn't an Elder Witch (and so I may have been reading a little much into things), but I'm still putting you close to the top, if not at the top, of my suspicion list.

Also, another point I had forgotten to mention since I had been keeping my role, and thus Klackerz', under wraps uptil now. Now that we know he's the Henchman, that statement could easily have been a lead up to a RR, and also neatly explains away his statement if you are one of the two he keeps an eye on. Although if he was an EW and you are town, why would he advocate the fact that you are a power role, instead of simply keeping an eye on you, trying to get your trust and using your information? The additional fact that you are not yet dead when you are almost certainly a power role if town also lends heavily to the conclusion that you are not.

8. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Hey, remember when I called Lutris/Gambit scum pair in like my first post???

Yah. I'm awesome. Anyway, i've pointed out that Gambit is very scummy. Lastly, why did Sesc view this thread and not vote :l

9. bob99

bob99 High Inquisitor

That sounds like bullshit jwlk. I'd say you were just trying to get Ollie used instead of you. I'd be much more comfortable if you were the target instead. I think you guys need to rethink the jwlk/Ollie choice here.

---------- Post automerged at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Changing my vote to jwlk since we all seem to be going for Eids general strategy.

10. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Yes, and Eid's strategy is to vote Ollie. And which part is bullshit? The fact that I was right? :p

11. bob99

bob99 High Inquisitor

The general strategy, as I said before I think the bullshit part is voting for Ollie. There seems to be better scum targets.

12. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

I don't have a problem with Jwlk dying, but... ughhh.

Trying to think of worlds which make sense, because Bob is a pretty strong town read, and this heavy defense is uncharacteristic.

I.... ugh. Goddammit Ollie. Godddddammit.

I need to think.

Unvote

I still like the plan, but I'm no longer convinced Ollie is the best target.

Nor am I entirely convinced Moridin is telling the truth.

It's extremely possible that we still only have one EW dead, and fucccck.

Ollie, if I drew the right connections, I'm going to strangle you when this game is over. So hard.

I really don't want to lynch Kalas today.

But we're running out of time, and I don't have another strong Elder Witch target.

Jwlk is probably a Junior. And I guess that'd be better than Kalas, but.... nnnnng.

(Goddammit Ollie)

13. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm town, I'm even holy, and if I get lynched and we get vig kill, how does that help exactly? something isn't making sense in this plan, mainly the part where you think I'm a witch...

I can fuck the town over if you guys hammer me, I'll be a dick like that.

14. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Gambit you suck at mafia. Jsing.

---------- Post automerged at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Well, that was mean. You don't suck, you're just not very good.

15. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    God damn it Ollie.

16. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    God damn it Ollie.

17. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Why the fuck would you reveal as holy after my post where I pretty clearly made that connection I want to strangle you even harder now jesus fuck.

You being a witch made perfect sense before a certain role defends you hardcore. Now it doesn't, obviously. Keep your role quiet, don't reveal anything, and hope that they have to deal with the spies and shit and you survive a few days.

Yeah, we aren't lynching Ollie. We weren't as of my post before he said that, and we reeeally aren't now.

I don't want to lynch Kalas, it's a huge waste of the information we have available regarding lynches - the Vig and the Gravedigger.

Jeeeeeesus.

Lynch: Jwlk

He's the scummiest non-Kalas and non-Ollie person that has a reasonable shot to go through. There's a ~50% chance he's a JW.

This fucks everything about the plan up, though, as Jwlk probably isn't an Elder.

18. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Wow. Just over an hour for your plan to completely fall apart Eid. That takes skill. /slowclap

19. coleam

coleam Death Eater

Well, bob99's whiteknighting of Ollie makes sense now (not that he could have been any more obvious about it).

And I could get on board a jwlk lynch. The stuff where he was trying to get me to let him help with the analysis I was doing earlier was scummy as fuck.

Also, Ollie, there's one thing I hate in Mafia games, and that's players promising to fuck over their team if they get lynched. It reeks of immaturity.

20. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Rescind Vote

Vote: Jwlk

Not entirely comfortable with this, but he's the best option for a lynch, and Ollie's already dangerously close to majority.

---------- Post automerged at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Speaking of which, coleam, you made any progress on that?