1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

General League of Legends

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Jon, Mar 18, 2010.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreamweaver Mirar

Dreamweaver Mirar Groundskeeper DLP Supporter

I find it amusing that Dr Terrible didn't do anywhere near as good as I'd expect with free flashes all day...

2. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

Yeah, ranked queues are disabled while they work on the hotfix. I see a whole lot of people getting banned over this.

3. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

And again, you show you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

2Qs and 2Rs are her standard combo? Guess her total ratio. Oh yeah, 2.6. Guess Oris's total in that same burst if you auto. Hey, it's 2.3. Annie's? 2.15. Veigar's? 2.6 + .8 Enemy AP.

So yes, she does scale harder on her burst combo with AP. A lot of her surprise burst comes from combining her double Q procs with the high ratios and sheen/lich for amazing damage, giving her an effective 4.6 AP ratio on a QRQR combo.

What it means is that build DCap boosts damage to ridiculous levels while Gunblade is a heavy sustain item that building just revolver will cover.

And again, your reading comprehension continues to fail. Did I ever say DCap was #1 priority item? No. Shut the fuck up about it already. I said it should be amongst the first two items fully completed, which means you either rush it dead first because you're stomping, or build it right after Rylai's, the other item that shares components with it, while building revolver or Sheen in between depending on the situation.

4. A Curious Stranger

A Curious Stranger Second Year

They'll do that in NA and EU, but I have no idea what they're going to do in China. The exploit has existed for about a month there, and tens of thousands of players are abusing the fuck out of it.

5. Evan Tide

Perma-ban them all and not give a fuck. Seriously. If they want to abuse bugs and hacks, then they deserve any and all punishment they get. Make them repurchase every champ and rune.

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  6. redshell

redshell Order Member

This. Riot will never do it, but this needs to happen. Abuse of bugs to get yourself ahead of the game is bullshit, and as ElDee's example noted, having flash on a cooldown rapid enough that you can see five clouds from one person breaks the spell. You just fucked up your flash over the wall? Flash again.

7. Iztiak

Iztiak Prisoner DLP Supporter

8. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I wish I could play bot games like that. Those are basically autowin anyway, so letting me have lulzy instaclear jungle and flash with no cd would make games a lot faster.

On a similar note, I played a bot game as Heimer and pushed down towers and their Nexus in like 15 minutes solo. It took that long because I wanted full mejai stacks and dcap, then I wanted to finish my zhonya. I didn't get to, but it was hilarious. I need just 100 or so more IP to buy Swain so I can practice him so I have an AP mid.

Who is the tankiest AD carry? I'm really just terrible at that role, so I need someone that either tanky, if has a lot of escapes. Obviously has to be ranged, and no Cait, Ashe, or Vayne. Corki is looking interesting to me, but I'm not too enthusiastic to PSU buttload of IP or RP and find out I don't like him.

9. Evan Tide

Graves. I mean, come on. He has an defense steroid on passive!

10. redshell

redshell Order Member

Just play whoever's on free week. You'll eventually find someone you like.

11. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Graves is a fuckload of fun but you have to learn his smoke bomb and his quickdraw fairly well to use them to escape. I think one of the biggest things when you use smoke bomb in an escape is to simply change direction. If your running straight backwards as soon as your enemy runs into the smoke bomb just turn left or right instead, its stunning how many times people completely lose track of you if you do.

12. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Don't put too much stock in the smoke grenade though, its finicky at best. I can't count the number of dekes that haven't worked out because, while they're inside the grenade, it hasn't taken effect yet.

13. Krogan

High Score:
    Yeah Im not saying its a guaranteed or anything, I'm just saying thats the way Ive found it to work the best.

14. redshell

redshell Order Member

Don't forget that the grenade does do damage. I cannot tell you how many people I've killed because I hit them with the grenade when buckshot wouldn't have made it.

15. Krogan

High Score:
    Mmm that was poor phrasing on my part I think, what I meant to say is that's the way Ive found it to work best when I'm using it as an escape tool. You are completely right though.

16. Evan Tide

17. redshell

redshell Order Member

18. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Man. I gotta agree with Evan for once, lol.

I lose a lot more games with DLPers then I win by myself.

19. Evan Tide

http://oracleoflegends.com/Tome/Champions

Use this and vote/add as you please. I should develop into a pretty good database.

---------- Post automerged at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

The tags got removed.

Q_Q

20. Churchey

Churchey Supreme Mugwump

Not all of them.
    I would add "tagnarok" but I assume we are not supposed to abuse the tags.

Not open for further replies.