1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt2 - More Suckers, Less Stars

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

The Smile is indeed dead... as a role. ;)

Anyway, sorry I haven't been around today. I just got home.

Here, something I want to point out.

I'm turning into Lungs... I'm seeing scummy grammar everywhere. Aekiel, the bolded part seems a slip as if you forgot to filter your knowledge of roles (as in you know Zennith is town because you're not and well, if he's an Ex-Mod it doesn't matter). You correct that in the rest of that post (#264).

Then this:

Wrong. It takes away an extra-life from a night-kill too. Since it's my catchphrase, apparently (right, Eido? :p), this is either a derp or an attempt at manipulating information (maybe to have the Uncle heal Eido so Hermonie!Aekiel could finish the job).

Just to put it out there. I don't think we have a scum!Mayor quite yet, because everything else makes me pretty sure he's town.

There really isn't, certainly not-role-related and possibly not of any other kind. There will be plenty, instead, from your flip.

Asylum Kill: Zennith

2. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Guys I've been told that no one knows whether the Asylum thing is majority or plurality.

It's plurality because majority is stupid since multiple options.

3. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Have a look at the post I made before that (or maybe the one before that). I basically convinced myself that Zennith was town thanks to his desperation.

Yeah, I caught that myself while I was typing, just missed changing it from the earlier draft of the post.

If I were scum I would be really disappointed in you guys. I mean, electing me twice when I was scum. That'd just be hilarious. But yeah, I'm town this game so there's no unintentional hilarity.

And finally, I guess I'll put my vote in for Zennith's death. We'll see how badly that fucks us up in a few hours, I guess.

4. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

DAY ONE HAS ENDED.

No more posts beyond this point, end of day mod posting coming soon to a theater near you, etc. etc. etc.

---------- Post automerged at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Day 2, rather. Didn't know the previous one counted...

/derp

---------- Post automerged at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

MENACE'S OFFICIAL VOTE TALLY BECAUSE LUNGS IS LUNGS:

Kalas -
    Eidolonic, KaiDASH, Zeitgeist, Menace, Ash, Gambit, Aziraphale, Bill Door, Uncle Stojil, AngelRick, Jwlk (11)

AngelRick - Kalas (1)

Asylum votes:

Kill Zennith - Menace, Gambit, Bill, Zeit, Eido, Angel, Kalas, Uncle, Dovaekiin (9)

The Kalas lynch reached majority. The Zennith kill gained plurality. The results will be revealed when Lungs gets off his ass.

Also, I saw a couple of other Asylum votes floating around, but they were the wrong format, so d'oh. Quick reminder:

Didn't matter today, of course, but something to keep in mind.

5. Lungs

High Score:
    It is now night phase 1, you have 36 hours from this post to send me your np1 stuff guys.

Both Kalas and Zennith have survived.

6. Lungs

High Score:
    NP1 is done, Kalas is in the asylum. Go submit your NP2 night actions guys

7. Lungs

High Score:
    Kalas and Uncle Stojil are dead.

Start Day 3.

8. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

I *think* the Moridin killed Kalas. Though I could be mistaken, it's getting a bit late for me. And that means the scum killed Stojil.
    I believe there's a distinct chance that Kalas was the Palindrome. Not only did the Irene incarcerate him, the Moridin killed him. Both seemed to have reads on him and acted on it.
    I think we should look at Castiel today too, for his responses yesterday. And Jangel, though I heard he's inactive for RL reasons, but still, inactive.

9. Aekiel

High Score:
    Wait a sec, the Palindrome has one layer of protection. I thought that meant she couldn't be killed while the OTP was still alive, so how could Kalas die if he was the Palindrome?

10. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

because being in the asylum turns off all abilities.

So zennith, care to make life easy for us and point out your thrall?

11. Aekiel

High Score:
    Ahh, I got you now. So we could have just killed the Jwlk there, then?

So yeah, my bets were on Kalas being the Palindrome, so now we have an OTP that can't be killed at night and is guaranteed to not be witches. I think this is the perfect opportunity for them to claim OTP. It'll help narrow down our options and there are no downsides that I can see. The Jwlk can't Modkill with just OTP, after all.

12. KaiDASH

no, because the jwlk doesn't give himself protection - the thrall gives it to him.

Also aekiel, remember that it's possible for the thrall to be part of the OTP.

also asylum kill: zennith because why the hell not

13. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Okay, this makes no sense. First off, sorry guys I had finals. Second, we have multiple confirmed roles. Zennith or Kalas HAD to have been the warlock, unless kaidash is stupid. but... if thats to be believed, WHERE WAS THE MODKILL? In what world is there no modkill when the roles are pretty much confirmed. I mean, we have to assume eido is who he claims he is because... no one CC'd, even with death obviously looming on both Kalas and Zennith. I had Kalas totally pegged as 100% warlock until... well he died. Now I don't know anything.

---------- Post automerged at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Also I don't think zennith is in the asylum. but he has to be the jwlk.

14. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Well, it seems that the Moridin has a sensible head on his/her shoulders: I was suspecting that Kalas was up to no good, and it's a relief to see that my suspicions weren't unfounded.

Since I can't stay online for long (examinations are on the 21st, and I must get studying), I'll lodge my votes early, lest we avoid that horrible no-lynch scenario:

Deadline Lynch Vote: AngelRick

Although I am now inclined to believe that Zennith is possibly town, the probabilities of his being scum are too dangerous to ignore. Moreover, I'd like the role-reveal information to help me guide my reads on people. People like KaiDASH and Jwlk (Post, dammit) are giving me ambiguous vibes, which need further introspection, possibly furnished by a confirmation on Zennith's guilt/innocence.

AngelRick, he is either a village newborn or a mafioso of the finite degree. Since neither will ameliorate the town's situation, I am voting for his death. =/

15. Aekiel

High Score:
    I'm derping a bit today. Time to stop that.

Nope.

Zennith could be the Jwlk, the Mishie or the Castiel if the Uncle checked him on Day One. Extra lives are independent of abilities, so they allow people to survive the Asylum. At least that's how I think it works.

16. KaiDASH

lynch zeitgeist

my manstincts tell me this is the correct course of action

17. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I don't think that Zennith is in the asylum anymore. Which would mean that there is no need for any asylum votes today. Can you confirm or deny that, Lungs?

Kai do you mind elaborating on why Zeitgeist is alerting your manstincts?

I haven't liked AngelRick all this game so Deadline Lynch Vote: AngelRick

18. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Yeah, there's some shit that doesn't make sense here.

I was almost certain Kalas was the Palindrome, since he was attacking myself and Kai for not being part of the OTP, but uh.

In what world was he a witch, and the Vira not redirect the Moridin kill? Afk Vira, maybe? I don't have a clue. I get that it's wine, and they could have let the kill go through to cast down on interactions, but it's reasonably likely at this point that Kalas was the Mishie/Castiel, or was a Kaibot.

Which... makes Zennith almost guaranteed to be the Jwlk? Unless I'm missing something.

And, yeah.

Lynch: AngelRick

I want it dead. I'd much prefer it have been through an asylum daykill, to confirm, but.... eh.

I'd also be pretty cool with killing Vira. Because that vanishing act, while still thumbs-upping the vote tally near end of day was lol. Plus the whole thing where her posts have been awful.

19. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Guys, read the roles. There are, as Aekiel pointed out, plenty of options for a survival. Suffice it to say that I'm now even MORE powerless than I already was. I'm literally no threat whatsoever.

Kai is the one still making me suspicious, but for the moment I'll consider Angelrick to kill, since he's also pretty scummy IMO.

20. Aekiel

High Score:
    Hmm, another scenario for Stojil/Kalas. Stojil was the KaiDASH and picked Kalas as his KaiBOT. Scum then hit Stojil, who died and took Kalas with him.

It's more likely that the Moridin killed Kalas, I'll admit, but I don't want to make assumptions when they could be wrong.