1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt2 - More Suckers, Less Stars

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

Ohhhhh. I gotcha, I gotcha. The whole layer thing was screwing with me. Completely disregarded the mention of protection piercing kills in some of the roles. In that case, it's definitely a better idea to use our lynch on someone more productive, yeah.

I've already rescinded my vote and plan on going over the thread again tomorrow in search of a lynch target, but for now it's 4:30 and sleep awaits. Also, Jwlk, nobody's answered your post yet, so I'll say this: Read walls are good, and usually preferable, but quality over quantity is also a thing. Either way, post your thoughts.

2. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

A light town read. I didn't really like his day one posts, a lot of the things he said were similar to Kalas' posts, where he casted suspicion against the likes of Kai and Eido. But then he was very quick to vote for Kalas yesterday which probably removes any sort of connections there...although it is slightly possible that they are a scumteam who knew that Kalas would survive the lynch, but that doesn't seem likely. He's attempted to do a bit of scumhunting, which I liked, and I've agreed with a lot of the things he's said.

---------- Post automerged at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Emm... what posts are these? She's barely made any and those that she has were all very short. The only thing she's thumbs upped, that I could see, was Menace's vote tally at the end of Day 2. It's a question of whether she's a scum lurker, which would seemingly implicate Kai based on her early Day1 posts, or if she's just lurking town. She did seem very eager to get Eido after he survived the night kill, which might be another point in the scum column. Overall, she hasn't posted anything like enough to get a proper read on.

3. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Guys I'm on the road and on a mobile, notpositive if I'll have a chance to make a real post this day phase but I'll be back the next one

4. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Sorry I haven't been very active, just do not have much to add + some real life commitments. I will say that I am liking Aekiel more and Zeit less as the game is wearing on. Zennith is also really, really suss.

5. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:

Why? I mean, if you're gonna finally post, at least give some reasons for the things you say.

6. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

I don't know about Zennith, given the odds, he could be a multitude of things. And lynching him if he's a scum or third party just won't work like Eido said. I'm good with a lynching on Vira.

Menace... geez. Guess I can't say much, I've had my share of derping.

Aziraphale, how about 2 more people you think are town, and 2 people you think are scum. In addition to what Zennith said.

7. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    At the moment, I'm fairly sure Zennith is town. Mostly it's because of the way he acted before we Asylum lynched him yesterday. He seemed pretty accepting about his death, though we know now that he knew he'd survive it. Zennith has never been one to keep calm under pressure when he was scum, so based on his day two posting and the process of elimination, I'm going to say he's town.

Don't take this as gospel though. I've been wrong before and Zennith has displayed some talent for introducing doubt into what should be a cast iron case against him. I think it was Dresdenmafia where he almost convinced me out of suspecting him as scum, though it was unsuccessful in the end.

8. Striker

In my defense, the rule set for this game is a lot different from the other ones I've participated in, but... yeah. I'll do better.

Also, at this point we've got about one more day until deadline, if I recall correctly, and little to nothing in the way of lynch prospects. At this point I'm sorta leaning towards an AngelRick lynch, because of reasons previously stated, but I'd like us to get in some scumhunting before the day is over.

So in the name of said scumhunting, here are some questions:

If Zennith is in fact the Jwlk, who do you think his Eidolonic is?

If Zennith is in fact the Palindrome, who do you think the Ashaya and the Vira are?

Who do you think Aekiel and the Irene should Asylum tonight and why?

It might be a little too late in the game for this, but I figure it can't hurt. Especially since time is ticking and someone needs to die!

9. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

People I'd connected to Zennith in some manner were, uh...

AngelRick, Sancro, Azira, and Ashaya?

Those all assumed he was the Jwlk, as possible Eidolonics. I can't imagine the list changes all that much for the second hypothetical.

To Asylum, well, it depends who we lynch? But if we assume an AngelRick lynch, Vira is the name I'd most like to see asylumed, with Sancro also being a decent option.

I figure there's a significant chance that we have scum in the active lurker group, which is Vira in particular. Thumbs-upping a vote tally, but never voting herself or posting is one of the scummiest things I've ever seen.

10. Striker

Ah, in Vira's defense, we were talking on Skype at the time and she was complaining about there not being any recent vote tally. So I threw one together real quick and she gave it a thumbs up. The fact that she hasn't been posting much at all despite being online frequently is pretty suspicious though.

11. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I've looked through Kalas' posts but couldn't find any definite links. I have, however, concluded that Kai and Stojil are not likely to be Hermonies. Stojil could have bussed him, but he was one of the most vocal proponents of lynching him, and Kalas gave as good as he got in those confrontations.

---------- Post automerged at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

D'oh. Forgetting that Stojil was killed last night. Ignore what I said about him.

---------- Post automerged 19-06-2012 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 18-06-2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

I'm gonna note down who dies on what phase now. >_>

12. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Blah, I'm still tired, and I can't seem to focus on the page long enough to read all of this. I'll try again later. And for the record, I don't know why you'd connect me or any of the people on your list with Zennith, Eidolonic. Of course, you've read the thread more than I have. Anyway, will return later when I give a fuck.

13. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    By the way, I forgot the fucking Aekielmessage again

I fucking suck.

WHY IS JANGEL STILL ALIVE is the message. Stronggggg derp.

14. Eidolonic

The question is not why Jangel is alive. It is why he has not been replaced.

His only post since the game has started has been a Mayor Vote for Xion.

---------- Post automerged at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

And I think I want the OTP to claim.

Lungs has confirmed that the Jwlk cannot obliterate them to gain an extra life, and it does confirm them as not-witches, which is a good place to start.

15. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Am with Eido, we should follow his plan and if anything goes wrong, lynch him tomorrow for steering town into shit.

16. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

If Zennith is in fact the Jwlk, who do you think his Eidolonic is?
    I'm looking through when Zennith was imprisoned and looking to see who was middle of the pack for asylum lynches. The Eidolonic would know that the asylum lynch was picking up steam, so they wouldn't want to be seen at the back of the pack, that'd be suss as fuck. Sacrosanct and Gambit are definite possibilities are definite possibilities.

If Zennith is in fact the Palindrome, who do you think the Ashaya and the Vira are?
    I think Vira could be one of the scum. And for the other... I'm wary of anyone that has been posting just enough to get by.

Who do you think Aekiel and the Irene should Asylum tonight and why?
    Aekiel should probably try to say whom he's incarcerating tonight and other possible candidates for whom he might incarcerate (assuming this won't mess something up/go horribly wrong) so that the Irene can pick a different person. Also, if the Irene picks one of the candidates Aekiel proposes are possible Asylum people, we'll know they both have somewhat of a scum read on that person. And then we can work from there.
    As for who they should incarcerate, I think Jangel would be a good candidate, because inactivity. If I'm lynched tonight, I think Vira should be put in the asylum as well. Lurking/not posting like Menace said is very suspicious and probably worthy of being checked out.

I sympathize Menace. I had/have issues confusing names with roles. It happens no big deal.

I'm going to throw a Deadline Lynch Vote: Jangel

---------- Post automerged at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

I concur with Eidolonic as well.

17. Eidolonic

Vira has been active lurking. Jangel has been not-participating. Two different things, really.

I reiterate, his only post this game was an early day one mayoral vote... for the irc bot.

18. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

Hmmm if people feel better lynching Vira and letting Jangel be modkilled/replaced I'll do that too.

Since I see Vira lurking,

3 people you think are town, and 3 people you think are scum please?

19. Eidolonic

Yeah, you know what.

Rescind Vote; Vote Lynch Vira

Aekiel - Asylum AngelRick tonight. I want his role revealed if he is killed.
    The Irene - Asylum a scum read that isn't AngelRick. Maybe Sacro, or Azira, or Ollie.

20. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

Rescind Deadline Vote
    Deadline Lynch Vote: Vira