1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt2 - More Suckers, Less Stars

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Well, I figured we'd have to claim at some point. Vira and I are in love. Please don't lynch her, she is town.

2. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

Well, she's probably town. We shouldn't discount the possibility of there now being three third party people, because of lover shenanigans, but that helps. So... How about this?

Deadline Lynch Vote: Sacrosanct

Feel free to defend yourself, or just post something period. I won't stop you.

3. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Lynch Vote: Vira

4. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Derp. >_>

I blame it on my fatigue from exam preparation. If that's the case, then obviously, my asylum vote for Zennith is futile. At any rate, I concur with what some of you guys have said that Irene should Asylum AngelRick; we can AsylumKill him tomorrow to ascertain whether he's an Ex-Mod.

Moreover, I don't trust any of you, especially KaiDASH (your 'manstincts'?) and Jwlk. Why would the latter doubt-cast me and ask BillDoor specifically? The doubt-casting, it makes reasonable sense, considering how this game evokes the paranoia in everybody, but why ask BillDoor? And seriously, I cannot believe that nobody questioned KaiDASH about his random vote, except BillDoor, whose question remains unanswered.

On Vira and Ashaya, it makes me trust Vira a bit more and Ashaya a bit less. We'll see what Vira has to say about this. =/

@Ashaya, if Vira was your Lover, why didn't Vira vote for you as Mayor? It was odd how she chose KaiDASH over you, myself, and even Eidolonic. What were the two of you thinking?

Also, since the AngelRick lynch is probably not going to go through:

Rescind Deadline Lynch Vote

5. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

Why the lynch vote on Vira, Zennith? We just confirmed that Vira is not a witch at the very least.

6. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Eh.

I believe that they are the OTP, because we know the OTP is alive, and claiming it would be horrifically stupid if you are, y'know. Not the OTP.

It's possible for them to be third party, sure, but the odds of that are not significantly high.

I have no clue whatsoever why the Palindrome picked those two, though. There were much more optimal routes to take - linking myself/Kai or Stojil and killing us, or selecting two players who are prone to survive, but are hard to mislynch, for the protection layer.

I don't know.

But while I'd like some actual opinions and votes out of Vira, I can acknowledge that she's not a witch, at least.

So, uh. Hrm.

Let's go with

Rescind Vote; Vote Player: Gambit

7. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

Silly me. Vira vote probably won't go through.
    Rescind Deadline Vote

8. Eidolonic

Because he's the Jwlk and is pretty okay to have two town dead, and protection on a witch removed?

Or isn't actually reading.

Or is trolling.

Whatever.

9. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    If I had to guess, I'd say that he wanted the benefit of having protection, but didn't want to give any of the town leaders the benefit of having a partner.

10. Eidolonic

Yeah, just. Vira in particular is an extremely easy mislynch if she's town.

It's certainly not what I'd have done at any rate, but, yeah.

Did a quick re-read over Ollie's posts, and eh. I'm cool with poking him with a stick a bit.

11. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Oh my god, my role is obvious, and I'm town and you're a derp Eido, I was kidding about lynching you.

Also, @Menace : *Obligatory WK'ing and vague threats*

12. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

She wanted to vote for KaiDASH. I don't control my lady love, man.

13. Aekiel

High Score:
    Hmm, looking through the thread now. I'm seeing KaiDASH in a more and more suspect light. His posts on day one were very iffy; more confrontational than usual, and he pushed extensively for the Mayor role simply because of the extra life, which is vital for the Eidolonic. He pushed against Zeitgeist with no reasoning whatsoever and I've been getting a pretty solid town vibe off Zeit the entire game. As well as that, look over his posts in a list and it becomes pretty damn clear that he's been subtly fishing for role info. And finally, he mentions the Jwlk and Eidolonic too damn often for it to be a coincidence.

I think that Kai is the Eidolonic. I don't know who the Jwlk would be in this scenario, so I'm leaving that question open to the floor.

If KaiDASH is the Eidolonic, who is the Jwlk?

For now I'm changing my Asylum set up to KaiDASH as well, Irene take note.

14. Eidolonic

I actually don't think Kai is the third party.

Remember where he wanted me cured of my connection to the Lutris, and killed? If he /knew/ that I was the MattSilver, he wouldn't have advocated that happening, so that he or his warlock could have had a free two for one later on.

If Kai is scum, he's a witch - which is entirely possible, considering, y'know. He hasn't been shot yet.

I don't think he's an optimal asylum or lynch target just yet though. Take what he says with a grain of salt, sure - but since him being ex-mods faction is extremely unlikely, yeah.

15. Aekiel

High Score:
    Actually, it makes more sense for the Warlock to want the Lutris around, given that even I've got a pretty good idea who it is. Getting rid of the connection is basically giving him more lives to steal.

---------- Post automerged at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Err, the Jwlk*. Getting my terminology mixed up.

16. Eidolonic

Trust me. You don't have a clue who it is. :p

Have some faith in my misdirection ability, yeah?

17. Aekiel

High Score:
    Maybe, but it's the Hermonies that want to kill everyone ASAP. The Ex-Mods don't need to do that, what they need is to collect a list of roles so that when the Jwlk reveals himself he's got a good number of extra lives set up.

---------- Post automerged at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

Still, let's open it up for everyone. Theorycrafting time!

If KaiDASH is the Eidolonic, who is the Jwlk?

If KaiDASH is a Hermonie, who is his scummate?

18. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Alright, posting time. Sorry that I've been lurking. I've literally been watching TV all day.

As Menace said a bit earlier, I did thumbs-up his post because Lungs was ignoring the thread and I like having a vote tally. I've been lurking because I don't have much to say; I just like watching people argue and seeing how the game develops.

Yes, Ash and I are in love. It's pretty obvious why we were chosen, I think; we rarely get lynched early on, so we're a good defense. I didn't vote for Ash because I wanted Kai as mayor. Besides, Ash and I need to die for the Palindrome to be killed. If Ash was mayor, then it would be a bigger blow to town once we died. Though I dunno; apparently the asylum can kill the Palindrome, so my grasp of the rules is mediocre at best. I thought Kalas was scum (the Palindrome), but apparently the Asylum strips protection so he was able to be lynched? I also don't know why he couldn't have been the Casiel (or Zennith being the Casiel). A lot of people said it was unlikely, but I thought that's what everyone would have done on the first night: check if they were the Casiel so Lungs wouldn't screw with them.

19. Eidolonic

I don't think Kai is the Eidolonic. And even if he is, he'll get shot by the Hermonies soon.

If he's one of the Hermonies, it's difficult to say? He didn't exactly get much in the way of support for the mayoral position. I think Vira may have been the only person to vote for him, and she's confirmed to be not-witch.

It's all hypothetical anyways, as I have a town read on Kai. It's light, but still there.

I'm certainly not willing to kill him yet, and asyluming anyone we aren't willing to kill is a waste of resources.

20. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Aekiel, putting me in the asylum would be stupid and so is the rest of your post, so it's true to form at least.

Why are you so interested in finding The Eidolonic (role) specifically? Is it because there are 3 witches, and one of them is you?

@Zeit: Manstincts are like instincts, but with more chest hair.

@billdoor: nothing I want to share with the class today