1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt2 - More Suckers, Less Stars

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Whereas I've had a light scum read on him for the majority of the game.

---------- Post automerged at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

I want the Eidolonic role dead because the Jwlk is the single most powerful role in the game, and him having protection is a Very Bad Thing.

2. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Frankly, I voted Vira for the lack of activity, which bugs me quite a bit. I posted that after having had the thread up for a while, so I missed Ashaya's post prior to mine. And since Vira looks like won't be lynched, I'll rescind and wait for the moment.

Rescind Lynch Vote: Vira

3. Sacrosanct

Sacrosanct Auror

Ouch just because I didn't jump on the bandwagon I'm scum? Well remember this is my very first game don't you think you'd be able to tell if I was way earlier than this? Come on guys, what you see is what you get with me simply because I can't really hide anything well.

I'm town, don't worry about me

4. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

Yeah, see, the problem with that logic is that you haven't posted enough for us to get a read on you! Six posts in all, I believe, counting that one. And how many of those were long informative posts that gave us a look into your mindset? Exactly.

Also, the whole "Don't worry guys I'm town!" statement is never a good one to make. Unless you're confirmed or something, but yeah.

5. Zennith

High Score:
    Eh. Sacro, that's kind of faulty logic, tbh.

6. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Rescind Vote: AngelRick I'm happy enough for Aekiel to asylum him, the role reveal will be helpful.

Deadline Lynch Vote: Sacrosanct I want you dead just for trying to use the newbie defence. Also because you've said absolutely nothing to make me think you are town, but your extreme overreaction makes me think you're scum.

@Lungs Are we ever going to get a replacement for klackerz?

7. Aekiel

High Score:
    Okay, I'll go with AngelRick for now, but I'm still very suspicious of Kai.

8. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

tbh I wouldn't mind seeing Zennith put back in the asylum either tonight or tomorrow, and then having him killed periodically to see if his thrall is dead.

On that note, I think that if Sacro is scum that she's the thrall, for reasons.

Eido is pretty obv town at this point.

Bill Door is eh. I tend to not like going after the easiest lynch possible as a rule, since there's minimal information to be gained (and that's pretty bad in an information game)

Menace recently has talked almost exclusively about mechanics, which is baaaaaad. Also had been trying to push a world where Zennith isn't the jwlk, which is just silly.

Zennith all but claims jwlk in this post anyway.

Castiel hasn't posted since the end of day 2. Also he did that thing where you point out how not scummy he's being, so that's bad.

Angelrick is derpcity. I could see an angelrick/zennith exmod team maybe?

Olliek is doing his usual. Wouldn't necessarily be adverse to lynching him, especially as he reacted so poorly to Eido.

Vira can only be part of the exmods team at this point, and is borderline nonparticipant.

Ashaya, as vira's otp also can only be part of the exmods. I can also see an ashaya/zennith/vira exmod team!

klackerz is a deadslot

Aekiel is making conclusions then finding evidence to match (as he usually does) which makes me feel somewhat better about his townyness, even if he is completely wrong.

Zeit makes me uncomfortable, mostly because his posts are largely air and platitudes.

Azira is another deadslot.

As is Jangel

jwlk's aggro on Menace is something I like. But he hasn't done much else.

(I think that's everyone who is currently alive? (note to lungs: provide livelists))

Overall comments are

I think Menace is scum! I think that one of our lurkers is also scum (to mayor aekiel/irene: consider putting a lurker in the asylum so we can kill them? seeing as town effectively has two lynches each day, we can afford to lurkerlynch). (for ref, lurkers/deadslots are castiel, klackerz, azira, jangel).

Olliek, virshaya, zeit, angelrick and jwlk are all probably worth looking at too, imo.

lynch menace

Note to The Uncle: The obvious thing to have done today is to check Zennith for insanity! Sane = the Mishie, insane = the Jwlk. Hopefully you did that and have been directing town properly!

9. Zennith

High Score:

Repeating something doesn't make it true. I may have derped in that post, but I also know that there were I few questions I asked in that post that have gone unanswered.

I welcome the check for sanity. Please, by all means, do it. Then we can put this notion to rest.

10. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Eh. If he is the Jwlk (fairly likely), he'll have to reveal himself eventually. Probably to shoot me in the face.

This is, uh. No, you don't get to use 'for reasons' on me in this case. Not with both scum factions having a sane check. I freely admit that her last post strikes me as a tiny bit more new!derp!town than new!derp!scum, but uh. Writing her off as a Hermonie is not something I'm willing to do? And you doing so is bluh.

And yet, you contradict yourself later, by stating we can afford to do lurker/easy lynches because we effectively have two lynches a day. In a game with a flip on death, I agree completely that easy/policy lynches are bleh, and I'd rather vig them. But hng.

Menace has been derpcity along with AngelRick, yes. A lot of his posts have been artificially inflated via mechanics, vote tallies (which are a good thing! just explaining how his actual content per post level is low), and fluff. He's not my preferred lynch, but it's not the worst lynch, either. I'd like to think that effort is a town thing with Menace, and he's at least trying, just feels like he's flailing around.

Ollie is probably my preferred lynch at this point. Because LOOK AT HOW OBVIOUS MY ROLE IS, I'M TOWN, GOD is the kind of thing I'd expect from bad scum breadcrumbing a fakeclaim of some kind. He's posted minimal actual content, and meh. It's an easy lynch, but almost every lynch is an easy lynch at this point.

I also can see this, with both of their reactions to Zennith.

Why is Sacro not included in the lurker list? You're making me paranoid that the two of you are Hermonies, to be honest.

11. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

On phone so excuse the brevity.

Re: lurker asylum. We are barely pursuing one lynch each day effectively, so using the asylum as a vig kill of sorts (hit lurkers, etc) seems good.

Re: sacrosanct!thrall. This is because she is seemingly available to post, but isn't. I'd think that on the witch team she would be poked more to post or something (I didn't want to elaborate because it's a very weak meta reason + instinct).

Not on lurker list because I just went over my post and listed anyone who I noted as a lurker, but yes, she definitely is one and should be looked at, etc.

12. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I need three replacements, yeh.

Unfortunately, I'm like, super super busy. I'll try my best to find them, but if y'all can find replacements somehow, please please do.

13. Aekiel

High Score:
    Actually, it started with a light scumread on you this time. I'd been looking through Kalas' posts to see if I could spot any links between him and other people (didn't find any that hinted at scum mates), so I went on to you afterwards, given that I'd suspected you a bit and wanted to see if there was anything incriminating.

The first four posts on the list were basically you hunting for role info, and since I didn't think you were a Hermonie based on Kalas, I came to the conclusion that you could be an Ex-Mod. So I then thought about whether you'd push for Mayor as hard as you did if you were the Jwlk and figured you wouldn't. The Mayor is an obvious choice for the Zeitgeist and the Lungs to check, and the Uncle would likely check you too, which would be a bad thing for the Jwlk in the late game when a lot of his power comes from the tokens he can use. Thus, the Eidolonic, which can only gain from having an extra life to protect itself and the Jwlk by proxy.

That's my reasoning for thinking you're the Eidolonic, and while I may be wrong, the evidence is there and I know you're wily enough to slip under the radar if you need to.

14. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

Hey guys. We have approximately six hours to push a lynch before day is over and we get fucked. Since the chances of the Vira being dead yet are less than slim to none, and I'd rather not chance her activating one of her seemingly limitless oneshot abilities when the judge tries to get this done.

I'd ask Lungs to give us a vote tally, but this situation is time sensitive, so:

Menace - Jwlk, KaiDASH (2)

Vira - AngelRick (1)

Sacrosanct - Menace, Bill Door (2)

Gambit - Eidolonic (1)

Mandatory game mechanics spewed, I'm gonna move on to my preferred lynches for the day.

Sacrosanct: Her most recent post was hilariously bad, and her actions in regards to the whole Zennith Asylum situation was hella suspicious. She's also been lurking extremely hard the whole game, which is never good news.

Jwlk: Activity level and quality of his posts have been sketchy since the beginning, and he has yet to deliver with those reads he promised. He just seems... off, this game.

AngelRick: I don't really have any concrete reasons for lynching this guy that haven't already been mentioned, but I wouldn't mind if we can't decide on anybody else. It'd probably be better to throw him in the Asylum tonight, but meh.

15. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Lynch Vote: Menace

Sacro doesn't look nearly scummy enough to lynch, but even I'll admit she's not looking like the perfect townie either, more like a lurker. Plus I've wanted to kill Menace for months now.

16. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

I guess if no one moves on Vira I might have to change my vote... again. Oh well. Also, if Lungs can't find replacements for our inactives, Aekiel and the Irene could throw one or both of them in the asylum so we can find out what their role is. Unless they've got some better ideas. It doesn't seem like they're doing much anyway.

How much time do we have? Are we gonna lynch Menace or Sacrosanct? Neither of them are people I considered, but a no lynch is much worse for us.

17. Eidolonic

Uh. AngelRick.

Vira is one of the OTP, or confirmed non-Hermonie.

It's entirely possible that she's part of a three-man ex-mods team, but that's unlikely enough for the moment that it's a wasted vote.

My preference for a lynch is Ollie, at the moment, but none of the options are amazing.

This is a derp-filled game plagued by inactivity.

18. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Isn't that like every game?

Anyway, Sacro is still my favourite to string up from the tree upon the hill, so I'm keeping my vote on her.

19. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

Oh yeah... I forgot about that. I knew there was a good reason for no one going on that... derp.
    rescind deadline lynch vote

20. Eidolonic

You are exploding my brain, Rick.

Post 385

Post 387

Post 416

Post 419

Like... there's derp, and then there is whatever the fuck that is. It's like an Ollie and Striker and Omni shitbaby. Yes, all three of them.