1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt2 - More Suckers, Less Stars

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Jun 2, 2012.

1. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

hm, my DLP wasn't working for the last day, which is weird. It suddenly decided to work now, so cool.

AR, Vira is the OTP, why in the would would we lynch her unless we have evidence he is 3p.

I don't see anything that depicts Sacro as scum, but wouldn't mind him being sent to the brig.. I mean, asylum.

Zeit.. I think I have a role read on him, but i'm not to sure. On the one hand, reading his posts, I don't think he's town. (bandwaggons and just waits for the collective decision rather then actually doing anything), but have some admittedly weak reasoning to think he is a town role.. I actually wouldn't mind HIM being asylum'd either.

Menace, you seem to be missing the fact that you said that Zennith is either a town role, or 2 scum roles. This seems like a good trade off, until you realize that BOTH of the scum roles he can possibly be will not die, so you're basically saying lets either lynch a townie, or waste a lynch on a bounce. Doesn't make you look to good, i'm keeping my vote on you.

Also, Eido's Lutris (lol) might get a check tonight depending on the definition of mislynch, and today's lynch target/kalas's polarity. If mislynch means the lynch goes through and is town, regardless of Kalas's role, he won't get a check because the lynch bounced. So, something to look into. (and a way we could maybe confirm 2 town people)

Also, if there is a fen kill, would we want Zennith to be killed? The jwlk can be killed by the fen, even with the protection of the Eidolonic.

Dunno about Aekiel at this point, his post accusing kai makes some sort of contrived sense, but I checked back and kai wasn't going for mayor position as hard as he's making it out to seem. Maybe mafia is taking a shot at lynching Kai rather than night killing him, I dont know. But i'm not willing to ride Aekiel off as scum, considering I have no idea about kai (he's usually a high priority NK target), and I can never read him in the history or games.

2. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I'm leaning on the side of Ash/Vira not being Ex-Mods for the moment, but that may be subject to change. I'm not going to get a lynch on KaiDASH, that much is obvious. AngelRick is going in the Asylum tonight, and I'll let the Irene change her Asylum choice if something unexpected happens (like our lynchee surviving).

Of the rest, I'm wary of both Ollie and Menace, with Ollie being the top choice from the two. Menace may have posted mostly on the mechanics side of things, but as it is he's showing ignorance of the way key scum roles work, and I don't think he's the type to play dumb. Comes with being a DLPer, we're a prideful bunch.

So, since my primary choices for a lynch are out of the way, I'm going to put my vote in for Ollie.

Deadline Lynch Vote: Gambit

3. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Oh yah, AR.

Derps on derps on derps.

I dunno what to say about you, at least you're active.

4. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

Nah, that's not what I was saying at all. See, I mistook the Palindrome's layer of protection as being basically an extra life. So I figured since a kill had already bounced off of Zennith, then he'd be fair game the second time around if he was in fact that Palindrome.

At that point it was a matter of hitting a vanilla townie and keeping them from the Jwlk (50%), killing the Palindrome (25%), or confirming him as the Jwlk (25%). Aekiel since corrected me, and I rescinded my vote.

5. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

I think Eido, either I forgot to rescind my deadline vote, or Menace didn't see I did, so hence my confusion. Been a long day.

6. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Actually its 33% each way >_> I don't see what being town/scum has to do with percentages, but meh. I still think you're more likely to be scum than ollie, who is the only other real target

7. Aekiel

High Score:
    Doesn't matter jwlk, we'll be served better by learning AR's role through an Asylum lynch than through lynching normally.

8. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

What are you talking about Aekiel D:, I was talking to Menace.

Anyway, while asylum lynches do give town more information, they give the 3p a shit ton more then it gives town... which suddenly makes me scared of eidolonic!Aekiel.

9. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

... No, because there were two town roles that could have survived the initial kill. Namely the Mishie and the Castiel. I suppose you could argue that the Castiel wasn't a valid concern, but meh.

Also, yeah, going through it again, you did rescind your vote, Angel. You just didn't use the correct format.

10. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Yah.. I havn't factored in the Castiel anywhere, sorry for that

11. Aekiel

High Score:
    If AngelRick is a Hermonie then we have a good chance of wiping them out entirely. That means we can devote our full attention to finding the Eidolonic and the Jwlk without having to worry about the Hermonies picking us off one by one.

12. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

If AngelRick is scum, odds are he's an Ex-Mod.

I'm getting more 'rolefishy, and lynch whoever' vibes instead of 'set up mislynches' vibes.

I still want him asylumed, and want him kill voted tomorrow. But, yeah.

13. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

I have legitimately no idea why some of you think that I'm a bandwagoner, when I was quick on my Kalas vote, even before some of you lot. :/

If I were Mayor, I would've asylumed Jwlk if AngelRick were already festering in the loony bin. The way with which he was inactive initially, and then makes sporadic but long, accusatory posts gives me an ambiguous vibe.

On Vira/Ashaya, I previously imagined that Vira was in cahoots with KaiDASH, but considering how Ash was anti-Kai during the mayoral elections, I feel a little better about them. Still, I still have my suspicions on peoole who jumped on her brigade of SupportKai. :/

Although OllieK reminds me of his derptownie behavior in the Star Wars games, he's the next best choice currently, since a lynch on Jwlk isn't probable and AngelRick is bound for Asylumdom.

Deadline Lynch Vote: OllieK

14. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

>Has finals
    >can only post on some occasions
    >You made a post saying sorry for not being able to post a lot since you have to study for finals

What do we see from this? That Zeit is a hypocrite >_>.

Anyway, i'm liking Zeit less and less, but can't tell if its because he's accusing me for stupid things, so i'll keep it to myself.

15. Zeitgeist

Oho, I do have exams, tomorrow in fact, and am extremely time-constrained. Ask anybody in irc, and they'll tell you that I havent been able to chat a lot because exam preparation keeps me busy. However, since Lungs was already struggling with inactive players, I decided to make an actual effort with this game. Yes, I haven't been able to make my three posts per day requirement (then again, not many of us have), but I've tried my hardest to contribute. I thought being active was a good thing for the town. If anything, I should get an award for effort. :/

I have my eye on you, Jwlk. You are trying much too hard to doubt-cast me, and it distinctly reminds me of HOT1, with ScumKai and CerseiZeit.

---------- Post automerged at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Also, I take it as a bit of a personal attack that you called me a hypocrite, even though we're not meant to take things too seriously in this game, F.Y.I.

16. Eidolonic

Think you missed the point, Zeit.

Part of your reasoning for not liking Jwlk is that he vanished due to having exams himself.

When you haven't been around as much due to exams.

I think you're both town, probably, and there are better targets to look at.

Unfortunately, I suspect a decent chunk of the scum are just not talking, or need replaced.

And it's mildly annoying.

17. Zeitgeist

Now, I'm off to actually study prenatal screening, so don't expect me to come back until tomorrow, even if you need me to actually reach a lynch today. Jesus, I thought I was doing the town a favour to participating. >:/

18. Eidolonic

Yeah, okay.

We have like three hours.

Lets lynch Ollie.

We do not want a no lynch, because we do not want the Vira to redirect the Klackerz/Judge kill.

Lynch Ollie

Aekiel - Asylum AngelRick
    Irene - Asylum Sacrosanct

And Lungs, get replacements in before you start the next day, even if you need to take an extra day or two. This is getting dumb, when almost a quarter of the game isn't participating at all.

19. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Yeah, okay.

Lynch Vote: OllieK

20. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Alright, I'm on board with an Ollie lynch. I'm not sure how many votes we have or if we'll make the deadline, but let's hope.

Deadline Lynch Vote: Ollie.