1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt2 - More Suckers, Less Stars

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Yeah, I think Kai and Jwlk are the two targets that make the most sense. Things are looking a little dire, to be honest. I'd forgotten about the Taure's as well.

2. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

The Jwlk is definitely something to worry about. At this point in the game, role revealing is risky and difficult to confirm. I'd keep your role to yourself.
    Dovaekiin, I think Zennith is the jwlk. About 80% sure at this point.

I'm going to hold off on voting for a bit in case people decide that killing Castiel is a better option. Jwlk is definitely not a derp and defending Kaidash was really scummy so lynching him is probably in our interests. At the moment, I don't think Sacro or Gambit were scum, but I think it's possible that we've already got a scum.
    At the moment, trying to recover from a sickness, so the Fenraelis/Kalas stuff is a bit over my head Dovaekiin, I might need a few hours to digest it.

3. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Okay, I've got to admit I'm flying a little blind on the Ex-Mods front. My current theory-coven for the Hermonies, if they're all alive at this point, is KaiDASH, Jwlk and AngelRick. Two of those are dying today, I've set the third as my Asylum choice.

If the Hermonies are down to two (unlikely, I think) we'll take out that nightkill entirely. If not, and I'm right, we don't get a nightkill tonight and can kill AR tomorrow to find out if we were right. If I'm wrong, there'll be a Hermonie nightkill tonight.

This leaves us with the Eidolonic and the Jwlk. If anyone has anything they could add to this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

---------- Post automerged at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

AngelRick. Zennith is not the Jwlk.

---------- Post automerged at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Also, I find it amusing that you're claiming illness when I am still in the worst stage of the flu. >_>

4. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

Oh dear... I'm just horribly fatigued. I just have stuff going on, and need to take things a bit slowly when I'm ill.

Zennith is not the jwlk? I'm not going to ask how you know.

Eh you can kill me, but it won't help much. Dovaekiin, I'm not sure why you're still tunneling on me, Ash and Vira both claimed I'm town and freed me and both were confirmed not scum. They had no reason to whiteknight for me unless they genuinely thought I was town. Do what you need to do I guess.

5. Aekiel

High Score:
    And unless they were a combination of the Zeitgeist and the Uncle, there wasn't a way for them to be certain that you were town. The only confirmed town they had were themselves.

6. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

Yeah, I meant it in more of a read they got on me. If they had a scum read, they would have pointed it out and killed me or incarcerated me in the previous day. As the only confirmed not scum, (besides the RR'ed dead), they would know that their opinion carried some weight. I imagine they wouldn't give me a free vote lightly knowing the consequences.

I do not know their reasoning behind it, perhaps they had some mechanical evidence. I do think that town will be better served with someone else in the asylum. Therefore, I suggest that you put someone else in the asylum and have the Irene put me in the asylum if they agree with you.

Also, Dovaekiin, there's a problem with your plan. If we kill all the scum with jwlk, the hermonies won't have an NK. Assuming that if I'm in the asylum after Kaidash and Jwlk are lynched and there is no NK that I'm a hermonie isn't correct.

7. Aekiel

High Score:
    Actually, the idea was to asylum you then kill the next day, to see if you were a Hermonie, since we wouldn't be able to tell if you were one or not (the nightkill would be blocked by the Asylum). I admit I'm grasping at straws here, but given the way Kai has been influencing town the whole game I'm not inclined to believe we've got the third Hermonie at this point. Plus, plan for the worst, hope for the best and all that.

The idea at this point is to eliminate the Hermonies so that the Jwlk has to work twice as hard to win the game (no nightkill means he'd have to kill every other player bar one).

---------- Post automerged at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Well, assuming the Eidolonic is dead, which is what I really, really hope at this point.

8. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Too much to hope!

Hi guy, this is the role info we have

aekiel is not the irene
    the irene is still alive
    the kaidash is still alive
    the fenraellis was alive and not in the asylum during night 3 - both the day 2 and 3
    the klackerz was alive at the start of day 3

Also aekiel, while flattering, i've hardly been 'influencing town the whole game'. Seeing as we've had exactly one lynch that I had anything to do with (kalas). Ollie was mostly not me and it can't be said that I was a fan of getting myself lynched.

---------- Post automerged at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

But I'm not without compassion.

I know who the Jwlk and Eidolonic are.

9. Aekiel

High Score:
    Thanks Kai, that helps a lot. Now I can look for connections.

10. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

oops I didn't complete a thought here

But i'm sure clever guys like yourself can do it

11. AngelRick

AngelRick Guest

Fair enough. It's not a bad plan I guess. It won't work though...
    You're still assuming we haven't killed at least one Hermonie left. At this point, you're risking killing off a semi-confirmed town. I suggest, kill both jwlk and Kaidash, and asylum some other people. I'm fairly confident that we have killed one other scum, if we haven't, better to check other people who have had less confirmation... like Klackerz, haven't heard much from him. If the kills don't stop, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm scum. I guess you'll see tomorrow. But it's your choice, I just think there are better prospects.

Oh and to avoid a potential no lynch
    Deadline Lynch Vote: Jwlk

If Kaidash is scum I think it's possible that the Eidolonic is at least dead. Mostly likely Kai wants us to think there's less town than there actually is alive, so we're more liberal with our kills.

12. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Could this thread be any deader?

Lynch: jwlk

Dovaekiin, Castiel, AngelRick

Asylum kill: Kai

Dovaekiin, Castiel

Majority 5 votes.

12 hours remain.

13. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Lynch: jwlk

Asylum Kill: Kai

14. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Lynch Vote: Jwlk

15. Aekiel

High Score:
    Anything else to say, Moridin? Feel like weighing in on who could be scum?

16. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Lynch Kill:jwlk

Asylum Kill:Kai

I have nod idea what I am doing. :|

17. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

I'll weigh in later, right now I'm just going to crash. I am going to point out, though, that voting on KaiDASH makes little difference, as he dies before the vote goes through anyway, which is why I didn't put in an asylum vote for him.

Honestly, I think that with Kai and Jwlk's deaths, the Hermonies are probably done for - though it might be a better idea to incarcerate and then asylum kill Jwlk, come to think of it? Hmm, will think more on that front when waking up. I'll also give my thoughts on the Ex-Mods then.

18. guljons

guljons Squib

AngelRick- town
    Zennith -town
    Castiel -town
    Klackerz -scum
    Aekiel -town
    Moridin -town
    KaiDASH -scum
    guljons -town
    jwlk-scum
    Ok these are my reads. Town reads come from what the people have said in their posts.
    Jwlk and Kai are obvious choices. I'm thinking Klackerz may be a scum, because of the way he is playing, which reminds how he has played before. As in lurking and jumping in to throw a vote in the mix. If I would have to guess a 4th scum, then I dunno. It could be any of the rest.

Sorry for not posting much- I am at the start of the biggest drinking week I have had in quite a while.
    Lynch Vote: Jwlk

19. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Hi I'm partying in Mexico

I don't wanna be lynched so ima vote no lynch

Vote no lynch

20. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The long, long day has finally come to an end.

Lynch: jwlk Confirmed

Dovaekiin, Castiel, Angelrick, Zennith, Moridin, klackerz, guljons

Lynch: None

jwlk

Thunder Wave ends and zombieDASH has died.

Asylum kill: Kai

Dovaekiin, Castiel, Zennith, klackerz

Night Phase 1 has now begun. Please get your actions in ASAP.

---------- Post automerged at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Frig. This is why you don't end days right before bed. jwlk survived his lynch. NP1 extended a little if anyone needs to make some changes.

---------- Post automerged at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Night phase 1 has ended.

jwlk is in the asylum.

Night Phase 2 has begun.

---------- Post automerged 07-11-2012 at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-10-2012 at 11:43 PM ----------

Night phase 2 has ended.

Castiel and AngelRick have died.

Current Live List:

Zennith
    Klackerz
    Aekiel
    Moridin
    guljons
    jwlk

Day 6 has begun and will last for 48 1/2 hours.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012