1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt 2

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Okay, I think I'm willing to go with this, though if you turn out to be the Pope or the Martyr I'm going to very blood annoyed with you.

Deadline Lynch Vote: Kalas

2. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Honestly, I just reread the thread and what-the-hell-I-don't-think-he's-scum

wtf

I am like, not down with this lynch because we should be lynching scum, not lynching easy targets.

I really really don't think he's scum.

I don't know what the hell is going on here. There has to be some scum pushing this lynch. This is stupid.

This is really stupid.

I think Kalas is the retarded Judge because he was the only one sitting on jwlk and he was all like YEAH OKAY I'M GOING TO HEMHAW ON JWLK FOR THE NEXT THIRTY HOURS AND SLOWLY CHANGE MY VIEW DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE SITUATION HASN'T CHANGED.

This is dumb.

Why are we doing this.

Can we actually scumhunt?

Kai, are you serious bro?

Rescind Deadline

I'll vote later, but I'll abstain for now.

3. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

I think you missed stuff. If not, you didn't understand stuff. If not, you're pretending it. Go reread and (please) stop posting like this.

4. Lungs

High Score:
    Honestly what I posted isn't any different from Kai's only with a different interp.

So no.

5. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

And Kai has yet to put his 2 cents in regarding the Kalas' mess. He has missed it.

So yes.

6. Aekiel

High Score:
    Hmm. Looking back on it, I'm not entirely sure we should lynch him. If Kalas isn't the DOB or the Leeroy, what use is it to use to lynch what looks like a genuine townie? I say stick to my plan, let him live today and lynch someone else today. We've got enough people online to get the lynch, counting my Lump vote.

I'm all for lynching Ash or Custer.

Also, Lungs. What didn't you get about me posting 6 possibilities of what Kalas could be, without outright naming which one I suspect he is?

---------- Post automerged at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Rescind Vote

7. Lungs

High Score:
    stojil did you miss all of kai's 223?

8. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

I don't know whether to :facepalm or :confused:

No, I didn't miss that. The biggest chunk of it is an accusation against Kalas and (before Aekiel's last post) the plan was to lynch Kalas instead of Kai. So your post defending Kai, you saying you didn't miss anything, and you asking me if I missed something, make no sense.

Aekiel: Kalas is either retarded (unlikely), scum (in which case why would we avoid lynching him?) or the DOB. He wouldn't have voted for himself if he had been Leeroy, since that power activates when there isn't a majority.

So his lynch will:

1) Give us the certainty of his alignment:
    - if there's a DOB kill he was town.
    - if there isn't a DOB kill he was scum.

2) Give us the (almost*) certainty of jwlk's alignment:
    - if he and jwlk were town, there will be two kills tonight, from scum and the Vigilante.
    - if he was town and jwlk wasn't, there will be one kill tonight, from scum.
    - if he was scum, his accusations against jwlk pretty much townfirm the latter.

*I say almost because soundlyParanoid or jwlk could have been the Vigilante.

Beside that, if he's really the DOB, he will kill someone, hopefully hitting scum.

---------- Post automerged at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Hopefully, Aekiel, you're not scum who fears that Kalas could kill your scumbuddy Kai/Ash.

9. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I'm still sticking with Kai, to be honest. There hasn't been anything in this last page of weirdness that has changed my mind. I think he's scum, and I think he's the one we should be targeting.

10. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Lynch Votals
    KaiDASH: (2+2) Menace, Ash, Custer, Zennith
    Kalas: (2+1) KaiDASH, Kalas, Uncle Stojil
    Zennith: (0+1) Gambit
    Custer: (0+1) Castiel

Abstaining: Dovaekiin, Lungs

Bold indicates Deadline Vote. With 12 votes possible, it is 7 to lynch.

This should be up to date as of post #249.

Also.

Less than 4 Hours until Day Two Ends.

11. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Firstly, I still think Kai is scum and I want to believe Kalas is town.

But I really really don't like how this turned out. Kalas agrees to sacrifice himself. Aek and Stojil vote for him and then Lungs bumps in to save him. No one finds this suspicious at all?

Three people pushed for this lynch. Aek, Stojil and Kalas. I am 99% sure Aek and Stojil are town. So yes, scum probably IS pushing this lynch.

If Kalas is town, then this post tells that he is hopefully not an important role. So to be safe,

Rescind Vote

12. Aekiel

High Score:
    I took his silence to mean he wasn't the DOB, since that was what I advised for if he wasn't the DOB/Leeroy. Hopefully I just failed to read between the lines then.

13. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

The plan was ultimately for him to townfirm himself. Autovoting doesn't really townfirm him unless it triggers the DOB kill. So he's the DOB. At least, that's how I interpreted it.

14. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

See, it's this part right here that makes me think you're not entirely on the money, Stojil. He could definitely be the DOB and pull the above off without a hitch, but it's a lot more likely that he's a relatively useless town role and he's just going for Vigilante confirmation.

Now, worst case scenario. Jwlk is town and there's a 20% chance the Vigilante is dead and going through with this plan fucks us to high hell. Those are pretty good odds, all things considered. Thing is, I really don't want to kill someone who has been pretty much townfirmed for me just to confirm the allegiance of someone already dead. Especially since we can do the same thing lynching someone we actually think is scum.

I mean, think about it. If Kalas is scum in what world would he be the one to lead a lynch wagon on himself? On Day Two? Kai's posts against him weren't that decisive.

So! Kai, with his last few posts, has moved out of certain scum range (for now), so I'm gonna switch my vote up.

Rescind Lynch Vote

Lynch Vote: Castiel

That reasoning was worse than bullshit, man. You've been hardcore lurking the whole game. Gambit at least has a decent excuse, but... Yeah.

---------- Post automerged at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Quick clarification. When I say Castiel's reasoning is bullshit, I mean his reasoning for not posting.

15. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

When Kalas voted for himself he had only one vote against him. 4 more would be required for successful lynch. And only 4 hours in the game were left. Plus Lungs came to the rescue immediately.

So sorry, but Kalas voting for himself DOES NOT townfirm him.

Also, it IS 2 am in the morning here and I need to go to sleep soon. Let's start posting people.

16. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

Except Stojil was already pretty much on board with the idea and Aekiel had just decided not to jump on the Kai wagon. With the two of them on the wagon only one more vote would be required. I doubt Kalas would be bad enough as scum to make such a plan and expect it to slide under the radar.

17. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

He would if that was the only option. Not doing it would have just resulted in Aekiel and Stojil voting for him. I prolly wouldn't have voted for him.

But subsequent self-vote and the Lungs-intervention made me doubt it.

(And like I said before. If Kalas is town we can assume (from his OWN posts) that his role IS NOT important. Even a mis-lynch won't be bad for town.)

Also, voting for himself would create doubt in the mind of the people accusing him, what if he was town???

It is a fair gamble in his situation.

And knowing there would be Lungs (and you as well? yes, I am considering you as potential scum at this moment) to back him up I think it is a fair risk to take.

In all the Mafia games I have played I have never seen 2 people defend a self-lynch as strongly and you and Lungs are doing. That is reason enough for me to try and have him lynched.

Anyways, I can't stay up much longer. Talk Aek and Stojil? I see you lurking Zennith, care to share?

Also, we need only one more vote, right?

18. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

At the time, only Kai was voting for him. Add me and Aekiel with the Lump, it makes 4. Add Kalas, and we're at 5. It's 2 votes remaining to reach majority in 4 hours and in a highly inactive game. Plus, obviously the gambit of autovoting can and has been used by scum to convince others not to join the wagon. Finally, the fact that no one has joined the wagon could be a tell in and of itself of Kalas' allegiance.

So no townfirming. Not even close to it. He has never answered satisfyingly to my accusation (I don't fucking care about Kai's, because he's probably scum if Kalas isn't) and that's why I'm voting him, rather than because of the plan he has pretty much forced upon us with his useless statement of being able to townfirm himself. Which, might I remind you was his defense?

19. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I seriously can not stay up any longer. I am off. I hope someone puts the last vote in.

20. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    When I said that little thing about not havong time to convice town I meant it Stojil. I'm at work. Hoping, sort of, for a vig kill.