1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

General League of Legends

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Jon, Mar 18, 2010.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    It doesn't care how well you did, just that you won.

2. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

GD calls Rengar UP.

Spectated 20 Rengar games. Only 1 even knew WTF they were doing.

Retards everywhere.

3. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Kind of expected in a couple of days following release. Not really many people have thought about how to play him and the few that have probably don't like his mechanics, cool as they are or have a preferred champion/lane over Rengar.

Just played with one who actually had a clue, was kind of scary watching him in action though admittedly it was me and him targeting their AD carry unlike the rest of our team who chose to sit on Malphite all day long. Oh boy.

4. Wildfeather

High Score:
    He is UP compared to most other champs at release. Compare the dominance of Zyra/Diana pre-nerfs (has Diana been nerfed yet?) Before we knew how to counter them to what Rengar can do now. An idiot could pilot Zyra to victory, Rengar needs skill.

Also, he has Darius syndrome, but without the epic ult.

5. Darth Disaster

Darth Disaster The Waking Sith ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Diana has not been nerfed yet. Much to my displeasure.

6. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Diana's just fine thank you.

7. Evan Tide

String of random bans going on right now. Says ToS violation with nothing saying what any violation was. No report cards either.

This is the e-mail they're sending out:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  8. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Daresay that'll bring down the flak then if they're not giving out the reasoning behind it. Not played for too long so I can't tell if Riot are trigger happy without reason or slow on bans that need them so =\.

I know it's only normal games but why is it the better winning streak I end up on, the dumber my teammates become? Just played as Jungle Udyr, enemy Nidalee went AD and was fed to hell. We engage on Nidalee and my entire team bar me switches to their Olaf who's tanky as fuck. I just about finish Nidalee off because I was having to play tank as my team gets rolled leaving me in a 4 vs 1 =\. Why're people this stupid? I just had a 6 win streak turn into a now 4 losing streak, it boggles my mind.

9. Evan Tide

Apparently, the ban is for reporting too much.

10. Wildfeather

High Score:
    Lol.

Honestly, I may be banned then. Whenever I see people doing things that I think they should think twice before they do it again, I report them.

This whole situation is Riot's fault though. Since a report doesn't mean anything unless your fellows decide the offense is worth punishing for, nothing happens if you report someone trivially. Plus they have so many "reasons" to report someone (unskilled play? Seriously?) that they are just asking for it.

11. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

Sounds good to me.

12. Churchey

Churchey Supreme Mugwump

I doubt it's reporting too much or even frivolous reporting. It's probably insanely frivolous reporting or false reporting where you say someone did something he didn't.

Also still no warnings or bans. Get at me. I'm all courteous and shit, bitches.

13. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Well, that worries me slightly given some of my recent reports but mostly I just ignore people and get on with the game. Good to see them dealing with those who just decide to try and make it worse for everyone and then have the nerve to report everyone after.

14. Evan Tide

Meh. Time to get my smurf glasses on. Or finish up this stack of games I have.

15. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    O_O

I just had a game where two of our guys disconnected after the 20 min mark. The three of us remaining (me as Ezreal, an Udyr and an Alistar) were quite fed and just kept killing them as they spawned.

I was raging because I knew that we would lose eventually when they caught up to us, or when they decided to stop derping and come at us as a team nstead of one by one, but after 5 minutes they surrendered.

I lol'd. Still loling, in fact. Gotta love them noobs.

16. Dreamweaver Mirar

Dreamweaver Mirar Groundskeeper DLP Supporter

I love it when people surrender when my team is down a dc or two, it always makes you feel boss.
    Though when it's your team getting ass kicked it sucks >.>

17. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

All my wins today have been from that Virgin Media bullshit that's not even their fault, but has, surprise surprise, yet to be fixed. Annoying because being on VM myself, I know how annoying the lagspikes are considering their frequency. When it causes people to DC though... not really fair =\.

Also learned I hate AP Shaco today. Doubly so when my team chases him into bushes obviously boxed. Repeatedly.

Edit; - I wish Virgin & Riot would get on whoever's ass they need to and get these lag problems fixed. Today has been utterly ridiculous. Just had a game where I had a full 8 seconds of standing there running on the spot, next thing I know my entire team's dead and my corpse is halfway down the enemy lane. I can be 30ms one second and over 3k the next, it's ridiculous.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  18. Darth Disaster

High Score:
    Karma may not be OP, but she is VERY strong. I've just started playing her as an AP mid, and people have no idea how to handle her sustain+shieldbombing.

If I can get fed blue, I'm basically immovable from lane with great harass and farm.

Every ratio on her is good, her base values are good, her skills are ALL useful. She's incredible at low-health baiting, her passive is like an AP version of Olaf's passive..

Whenever she gets truly discovered, the nerfs will be immense.

19. tragicmat1

tragicmat1 Death Eater

I doubt there will be nerfs, but I love her at mid. It's really not just laning phase where she is strong too, her teamfight presence is huge. Her ratio on her W is underestimated, but having a team aoe speed up, and enemy slow while dealing high damage is devastating in team fights. It's tough to decide when to use the AOE heals or Shield Burst in team fights, as they both could alter the fate of that teamfight. Her shield is massive, and makes your allies that much harder to kill.

Also, (in lane), if your enemy ever steps past his own minions, you can chain link that minion, and suddenly you will have as much burst as most ap mids.

20. Darth Disaster

High Score:
    I dunno why, but other teams LOVE to focus me as Karma. For about half the game, they'll ignore me, and then, suddenly, evne if I'm not fed, or the biggest threat, they ALL hate me. So hard.

y u focus poor Karma?

Not open for further replies.