1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Mafia #2 - Gotham's Revenge

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 13, 2012.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Kalas: What did your check on Ash tell you? If it said anything other than guilty, I would really like to lynch Whooves today, since at least one mafia role usually checks innocent and we haven't killed that role yet.

---------- Post automerged at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

I'm assuming from your comment to Sesc that Ash didn't check guilty. Have you thought about a role that checks innocent? Judging by past town/scum power role ratios, the last mafia probably has some extra abilities. One of the abilities from the previous game was to check innocent. Thus, unless you got a guilty, I think we should go for the scummiest target. Whooves had heavy connections to Castiel and Lochness, so he is the best choice without using mechanical info.

2. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Got nothing back unfortunately. Now the question is has Sesc given up or was he trying his hardest to Lightning Rod for Ash?

3. fontisian

There's probably only one scum left, so your question is confusing. I think that based on Sesc's early vote on Lochness, he is not part of the main scum faction. Since we haven't killed the Batman yet, I doubt there is another faction, unless Eido did something weird like the last game, In addition, the Batman is the character most likely to be considered the Godfather role, which means he would check innocent. So, I really think we should kill Whooves.

Lynch: Whooves

4. Koalas

High Score:
    Godfather would check innocent yes. And I was convinced of a 3 man scum team till Sesc's last post now though? .. Speaking of what's your take on that fonti?

5. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves High Inquisitor

Fontisan: are you suggesting there are two scum roles that check town?

6. Koalas

High Score:
    No? He's saying there's one scum left, its Godfather!Batman and its you.

7. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

I take nothing back from what I said yesterday, by the way. I had another rant all typed up when the Forums broke down, be happy I spared you.

Kalas: How about you answer the question from yesterday?

8. fontisian

This.
    Kalas: Did you roleblock Ash last night? Also, can you please explain your thoughts in regular English?

9. Koalas

High Score:
    I'm sure you don't. Regretting it on the other hand..

Yesterday I posted that if there was a 4 man scum team, ie of the 7 remaining players 3 were scum that they would have simply dogpiled the Whooves vote and pretty much ended the game. As they didn't do this (especially after Stojil's RR) I thought to myself 'What doesn't fit here?' And had a thought or three. Typed it up and what came out was that based on previous events a 4man team is hitting 98% unlikely.

So I looked at wagons, Stojil's QT thoughts and posts and concluded Castiel was definitely scum.

---------- Post automerged at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

For you fonti.

10. fontisian

Sorry, forgot about that. I just remember the first three parts.

Sesc: I am pretty mechanically sure that Kalas is not part of the main scum team. Can we focus on them at the moment and then freak out if the game goes on after we kill the Batman?

11. Doctor Whooves

Well, she also said that Ash might be scum with a town role-flip after she assumed you'd checked her.

12. fontisian

It's not a town role-flip, it's scum that appears town to night checks.

At this point, I think you are probably scum. In the very unlikely event that you are not scum, either Ash or Sesc is. Ash is slightly more likely than Sesc.

13. Doctor Whooves

Why Ash more likely than Sesc?

14. fontisian

Sesc's voting record is slightly better and Ash has more connections with Lochness. I can do another TL: DR on it tomorrow if you want.

15. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

So, Whooves is some sort of scum who checks town or town. I have to admit, I want to lynch him, because if we don't, and he wins eventually, with us having been discussing him since the beginning, I will rage. And tip my hat.

However, lynching someone for the reason of not looking foolish is foolish.

Kalas said I did nothing last night, and it is true, I am the vanilla!town!Penguin, as I already said.

So with myself and Kalas confirmed town in my eyes at least, that leaves

Doctor Whooves - already mentioned, my top pick for a lynch
    Fontisian - I dunno, I get town vibes, but she is pushing for a lynch on me, which seems like something scum would do
    Rapscallion - My second choice after Whooves
    Sesc - My opinion on Sesc has changed a lot, I think I have settled on town though, due to his advocacy of LochNess.

Anyway, I'm going to bed early tonight, long day. Not placing a vote, but that is where I stand. Will post again tomorrow.

16. fontisian

Ash: Why is Rapscallion your second choice?

17. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

You know, I just don't know why exactly. I can't place the exact reason. I'll think about it, good night.

18. Doctor Whooves

I just wanted to ask - anyone know why there were no nightkills last night?

19. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

fontisian, of course Kalas is Town. He was townfirmed when Castiel flipped Mafia (I have yet to see a four-side Mafia-setup). And
    anti-reasoning is just wat. But the way yesterday happened was just horrible, regardless of who was what.

@Kalas: If that is what you said it still doesn't make sense. Hammer was at four votes, Whooves had three when Castiel posted and didn't vote. So not only were we only one vote away from lynch in the end, but on top of that, for whatever reason, when they definitely did have the chance, Mafia didn't go for it. There's nothing in there to tell anyone how large Mafia is.

I think we already discussed that during LochNess' lynch, though, and said likely three team members, so if that's all, this discussion is largely irrelevant.

20. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Groundskeeper

Got the PM this morning(here), but unfortunately I have classes. So, I will post when I am free(in 10-12 hours).