1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

SURVIVOR: DLP - Outwit, Outplay, Outlast [COMPLETED]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Jan 3, 2013.

1. guljons

guljons Squib

Everyone who is at the TC.
    In the 1st slytherin TC it was also said that the questions are for everybody.

2. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Oh. Oops. My mistake.

3. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

1. Do you look forward to the Merge?
    It will be an interesting change of pace.

2. Even after you get eliminated, would you continue to be active in the game, posting and participating in the Wizengamot QT? Knowing that you will still be influential and have power in determining the winner?
    I get the feeling that Zeit will mod-kill me if I say no to this.

3. In the other House, which player surprises you in terms of how long he/she has lasted?
    Caesar. I was pleasantly surprised when he was not voted out after being exiled.

4. What is your favourite city in the world?
    Washington, D.C.

5. Is it important to consider who to take with you to the Final Three? Will the identities and your choices of the other Finalists affect your chances of winning?
    Well, yeah. A stronger finalist pool means more competition at the end.

6. Do you think anybody has obtained a Hidden Immunity Idol? How dangerous are HII to your game?
    I don't know, but it's probably best to prepare for the worst.

7. In one word, describe your Survivor strategy so far.
    Survive (I'll fight you for this word klack XD)

4. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Hello! Firstly, thanks to Lutris for stepping in! I appreciate it. :3

Now, Slytherin, you have 6 more hours to answer your TC questions and to submit a vote in your QT. Those who do not do so will have all votes counted double against them (e.g. you have only got three votes, I will count it as six votes).

I am not joking! Moreover, if I believe that many of you are not reaching the deadline, I will simply use the Purple Rock Tiebreaker. So get moving!

5. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Not particularly

2. Even after you get eliminated, would you continue to be active in the game, posting and participating in the Wizengamot QT? Knowing that you will still be influential and have power in determining the winner?
    Yes of course, that's the second best part after winning

3. In the other House, which player surprises you in terms of how long he/she has lasted?
    No one really.

Don't have one yet. I haven't been to enough places honestly

5. Is it important to consider who to take with you to the Final Three? Will the identities and your choices of the other Finalists affect your chances of winning?
    Of course it's important, and of course it will

6. Do you think anybody has obtained a Hidden Immunity Idol? How dangerous are HII to your game?
    I hope not, and not really simply because I won't know until it's been used.

Endure

6. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Yes

Yes

Caesar

Delhi

Yes to both.

Someone has probably.

Non-existent

7. Zeitgeist

[​IMG]

A consensus has been reached

Now that you've all had a chance to speak up, I'll go tally the votes. Since nobody opted to use a Hidden Immunity Idol, I'll proceed straight to reading the votes.

First vote is for...

RILEY POOLE

Second vote...

CASTIEL

CASTIEL.
    That's 2 votes for Castiel, 1 vote Riley Poole. Next vote...

RILEY POOLE​

We're tied. 2 votes Riley Poole, 2 votes Castiel. One vote left:

And the sixth person voted out of Survivor: DLP is

[​IMG]

RILEY POOLE​

That's three votes, Riley, and that is enough for this Tribal Council. Please bring me your torch. As fire represents life, unfortunately, the journey ends here.​

RILEY, the House has spoken.

DO NOT POST IN YOUR 1-on-1 OR HOUSE QTs. WATCH THIS THREAD.

Apart from Zeitgeist and Palindrome, only the following (10) individuals are allowed to participate:

GRYFFINDOR:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Irene//TSN//guljons//Caesar//Aekiel//Nae'blis//Ash//LochNess

SLYTHERIN:

fontisian//Whooves//klackerz//Castiel//Riley//Stojil//Anya//Aziraphale
    If you have any questions, ask me in your private QTs. Thank you for playing, Riley Poole. I really do appreciate it. I am incredibly grateful that you have agreed to play this game and would love to see you play in future Survivor games. It is unlucky that you were eliminated so close to the end! If you'd like access to the Homeviewers/Observers QT, shoot me a PM. And remember, you cannot talk to anybody about the game until it is concluded.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  8. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Everyday I'm fillering~

9. Zeitgeist

Congratulations, castaways....

[​IMG]

You have made the Merge! You are two Houses no longer and are one, combined 'HOGWARTS' House! No longer apart, no longer living in different camps.

One World. One House. One Winner.

Also, from this stage onwards, if you are voted out, you are not removed from the game and will instead be added to the Wizengamot. The Wizengamot, who will eventually consist of 7 castaways, will not be able to interact with uneliminated castaways but will have their own QT and will ultimately vote to decide the Sole Survivor and winner of Survivor: DLP!

In this Post-Merge game, the mechanics will also be slightly different. Each Tribal Council will not transition into a Night but instead proceed straight to the next Challenge. After the Challenge, there will be a Night, at which you can collude and discuss the results of the Challenge via 1-on-1 QT. And hence, when the Night ends, Tribal Council will begin. Rinse & Repeat.

Now, talking about Challenges...

[​IMG]

You will no longer be competing for Tribal Immunity...

Welcome back, castaways, to the Immunity Challenge. Before we start, Gryffindor, I'll be collecting your Immunity Statue. This Statue will no longer be used, because from this point onwards, you are now playing for the Immunity Necklace and Individual Immunity.

Today's Immunity Challenge will be different from previous challenges. It is this game's first endurance challenge and will really test your resilience. It is the feared Pole Balance. For this Challenge, each of you will have to balance on a beam as long as possible.

In your personal QTs, I will give each of you a link to a "Pole Challenge QT". Once every 5 minutes, in that Pole Challenge QT, you must post "I am balancing on the beam". Once you miscalculate and post too early or too late, you will be disqualified. You CANNOT delete your posts and start over. If I catch you, you will be DQed. You may start this Challenge either now or later, when you have free time.

In fourteen hours, I will check all those Pole Challenge QTs. The castaway who balances the longest in total will win Individual Immunity and will be safe at the next Tribal Council.

Challenge 4 (Day) has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until the Pole Balance concludes

May the odds be ever in your favour:

Apart from Zeitgeist and Palindrome, only the following (10) individuals are allowed to participate:

GRYFFINDOR:

Irene//TSN//guljons//Caesar//Aekiel//Nae'blis//Ash//LochNess

SLYTHERIN:

fontisian//Whooves//klackerz//Castiel//Riley//Stojil//Anya//Aziraphale

14 hours, guys. 14 hours.

10. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

So quiet in here. So, how's it going guys?

11. Irene

FUCK YOU ZEIT FUCKING SHIT I CURSE YOU TO BE GANGRAPED BY A BUNCH OF 60 YEAR OLD GUYS WITH ROTTING PENIS CANCER.

That's what's going on, Castiel. You?

12. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Eh, seems like you have been at it for a while. I only just started, so I am not on your level yet.

13. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Yeah... I'm not playing for this, sorry Zeit. The unlikely reward isn't worth the time wasted and the hassle.

Good luck, guys.

14. Irene

STOJIL, D8 THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF ME PLAYING. T_T

You evil soul. You're giong to play still and cheat everyone! I won't fall for it!

15. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I am considering not doing this either. :| I just started and unless Irene stops (not likely) I ain't winning.

I will prolly fuck up in the next hour or so anyway.

16. Irene

Castiel: I have dinner. Don't give up now! That goes for you too Stojil!

17. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

FML, I missed one.

That's all from me folks.

18. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

My problem is not that I'm not going to win (though, I probably wouldn't for various logistics difficulties). My problem is that I'm not going to have fun with this, and just trying will keep me from having fun in many other ways. It's that conditioning.

19. Irene

:\ Stojil you're tempting me to stop. That logic is impeccable.

At the same time, I wanna try my best. I won't give up volunteerily. If I miss one because of dinner/parents, so be it.

20. Zeitgeist

There's no shame in dropping out or not participating in this Challenge. Like I said, it is the feared Endurance Challenge and one which you should only tackle if you really need/want Immunity.

Also, after consulting some peers, I've decided that the Renegade's Exile abilities cannot be used if seven or less players exist in the game. This is an amendment to the previous role description, that Exiles cannot be used if less than six players remain. The reason for this amendment is to balance the Renegade and Nurturer roles.

Those of you who are still in this gruelling Challenge, good luck! My hat goes off to you.