1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Awesome Videos, Pictures

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by tragicmat1, May 6, 2012.

1. Churchey

Churchey Supreme Mugwump

The last time I saw one of those (it was different), it said that Leona was good against Blitz and Blitz was good against Leona.

2. Kaemrynn

Kaemrynn Fourth Year

Well, she certainly is squishy(early on), but easy to catch is a whole other issue. She has her morph or speed boost, a slow, a shield, and a knock-up/health boost post-6. But Lulu in general is a strong pick for support and not one that can necessarily be countered simply with champion selection.

And thank god for the nerf to her Q, it does way too much damage for a low mana cost and CD. She can simply poke down the enemy with almost no trade. One either picks a strong sustain lane like Soraka and pray your ADC knows how to farm, a stronger poke champ like AP Nid, or just play really smart and hope your jungler can help you some.

But I agree with tragicmat1, most of those counter/synergy picks don't make a whole lot of sense.

But since this is the cool LoL picture thread, I leave you with this:
    http://i.imgur.com/glwmS.png

3. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

I've never really understood how to max Lulu as her EQ combo is great harrass whether on a champion or a minion, though naturally on a champion is far better, I took to maxing Q for turning fights around 6 as the shield is pretty weak without any AP.

As for the whole Blitz/Leona thing, difficult to call. I'd say Blitz wins at 2 if Leona's ADC is asleep, or maybe just wins flat out because Blitz pulls in Leona + knock-up = at least 2 free auto's, so it depends how people react.

From 3+ though I'd say it's Leona's lane easily unless you catch her pre-6 with her W down in which case she's still, I wouldn't say squishy but nowhere near as tanky. I've always played bad Blitz with Leona and I love engaging on him just to pop his passive. I think it's a general Leona > Blitz due to Blitz missing a hook = 15 seconds of no pressure. Ult wise I'd say it's fairly even but stun > silence on an ADC, Leona's passive is far superior and Blitz can't do too much to her so, eh.

All depends, in my eyes, on the ADC. If Leona has a passive player, it can be trouble. If Blitz does, it's still a free hook and harrass onto Leona, even if you do run the risk of her jumping onto your carry.

The only counters I like are Janna > Leona (though I never play it because my reactions are garbage) and Sona/Lulu > Taric. Zyra fits into this somehow but I figure I need more practise on her.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  4. Kaemrynn

Kaemrynn Fourth Year

Churchey, if you look at the support picture, it states that Blitz is good against Nami and Nami is good against Blitz. So there are still some kinks apparently.

5. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

From memory that particular one is only a couple of days old & is based upon someone's personal idea's, not sure where they are regarding ranking though. I always preferred Spellsy's from S2 leading into early S3, I have the imgur link somewhere though it's fairly out-dated now.

Edit; Oops, went fairly off topic with nothing to contribute regarding pics/video's ... Sorry.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  6. Churchey

Churchey Supreme Mugwump

I tried looking at it to find the inconsistencies, but gave up rather quickly.
    Cheers for finding it.

I could understand it if it was a "skill matchup" type of thing (wtf do I know, Churchy doesn't support.) but someone who doesn't know the lane looks at it and picks a nami into blitz. Which really wins there exactly? One of those two people is getting bad advice.

7. Kaemrynn

Kaemrynn Fourth Year

I would agree with you if it were some of the other match-ups (like you said it's tough to understand this person's logic), but Nami is the Aquaman of supports and Blitzcrank is the Superman of supports so it would have to be a pretty hefty skill deficit.

8. Super Bunny

Super Bunny Fourth Year

9. Zerg_Lurker

Zerg_Lurker Headmaster DLP Supporter

Hah, didn't know you got a replay. Hearing the hamsters in the background.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  10. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Kind of creepy, honestly.

It's like they want your soul... screaming for it.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  11. Super Bunny

Super Bunny Fourth Year

That's the spectator's shitty mic! -_- I wasn't the one recording. And my babies<3<3 don't need you people's souls, they're too cute for that rabble.

12. Kaemrynn

Kaemrynn Fourth Year

An entertaining video from Gregidot for those who haven't seen it yet.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz7TWpRXyRY

Also, honestly surprised that Rabbit didn't correct you guys about them being guinea pigs, not hamsters...

13. Churchey

Churchey Supreme Mugwump

14. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

[​IMG]

15. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

I'm retarded, see next post ¬¬.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  16. Nuit

Nuit Dark Lord

That's an amazing ... spreadsheet. :facepalm

17. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Oops, wow, I still had that link copied? That's from this morning looking for a league sale prediction spreadsheet which I still haven't found... have the fixed link - Fixed.

18. oakes

oakes Unspeakable DLP Supporter

It's a band called Yordles. Pretty entertaining songs.

19. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
  20. Peteks

Peteks Order Member