1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Battle School Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

You guys are all town as all fuck. Keep up the good work!

---------- Post automerged at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

[​IMG]

2. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

Day 2 has shaped up better than I expected. Anyway, Rubicon flipping scum in the middle of the day was unexpected. Anyway, I think that Stojil and Aekiel are already town-firmed unless we consider other more complicated schemes.

However, seeing as this is a zero vanilla game, I'd just like to point out that the Public Daycop ability could just as easily have been given to scum. In this scenario, Stojil is scum with the Public Daycop ability. Him mentioning Aekiel as the guy he gave the Public Daycop ability easily townfirms 2 scum in exchange for sacrificing one scum.

In another scenario, Stojil could really be town who gave scum Aekiel the Public Daycop ability. Scum Aekiel using the Public Daycop ability sacrifices his teammate so that he gets townfirmed. This scenario is riskier although I could see it having higher reward if town fully accepts Aekiel as town.

@Confirmed Scum
    To answer your question at #119 (I completely missed that one), Schro is highly suspicious. He narrowly avoids a Day 1 lynch after Moridin pushed for a switch to Bill Doors. If Rubicon flips as Bonzo Madrid in today's lynch, I'd really push for a Day 3 lynch on Schrodinger based on #33.

With today's revelation of Rubicon as scum, I could see a Rubicon/Schrodinger/SmileoftheKill scum team based on #87. Having two thirds of this scum team being listed as scummy by a majority of other players, in my opinion, solidifies this possibility. I'd probably throw in Moridin as a fourth member of this team based on his call for a switch to Bill Doors.

Schrodinger distancing himself from Rubicon like the plague in #197 is also enough to raise eyebrows based on Rubicon's scum flip.

@Moridin

Nothing against you on my analysis above. You're still one of my strongest town reads. I'm just stating the possibility that you might be scum based on the failed Schrodinger bandwagon. If ever Schrodinger flips scum, you'd be the next person I'd be pushing to lynch.

@Kalas

Besides the scuffle on Day 1, I don't have anything against him. Maybe when Day 2 has 24 hours left I'd get more bullets to fire.

I'd also like to apologize for my Day 1 scuffle with you. It was highly unethical of me.

---------- Post automerged at 23:24 ---------- Previous post was at 23:22 ----------

@Kalas

First message was with me building a case against Typhon.

3. Rubicon

I agree with everything you just said.

Also this seems like a good time to point back at my Ender Wiggin softclaim from earlier. That was not a joke. I really am Ender Wiggin. You wouldn't expect that would be possible since one Ender already flipped, but I didn't expect there'd be fucking daycops in this game and look how that worked out. :p

4. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

@Kalas (again)

Second message was me apologizing to you. (If that wasn't clear).

5. Rubicon

Is it too late to claim miller?

6. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Ender Wiggin, miller. I'd buy it.

Rubicon analysis post incoming. I will say this, I'm glad for the daycop not only because of the scum reveal, but also because Rubicon's much more entertaining this way :p

7. Rubicon

You're right, that's pushing it. How about serial killer? People might buy that. It fits the facts.

---------- Post automerged at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

As for my D1 play, since you definitely don't have access to our daytalk QT already, you'll have to read it when this is over to see some of my thought process.

---------- Post automerged at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

and for the rest of you, at least some of my strategy will become apparent verrry soon :p

---------- Post automerged at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Look at all those god damned townies reading the thread.

8. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Quick question to Eido: is there a twilight phase if we hard lynch with time left? There was in the Riley game I played, and if there is Rubicon needs to die, like, yesterday. Every second he's alive is more time he gets to post with his scum team.

If no twilight, carry on.

Oh, and good check Aek; day 2 is looking quite a bit better than 1! :D

9. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Hard lynch is a Hard lynch - Day Ends immediately.

10. Rubicon

Agreed! Keep fighting the good fight, comrade!

11. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Whelp, Rubicon was my number one suspect.
    Rescind
    Vote Player: Rubicon

12. Rubicon

You weren't mine!

13. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

HUZZAH!

I must admit that I wasn't expecting the day cop to call out Rubicon. Bit confused honestly, unless it is an unlimited announcement, I don't see the reason to call out someone that was the primary lynch target of the day.

14. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    This way it's confirmed and we can use the rest of the day to scum hunt his buddies.

15. Moridin

Unvote

He's still at soft lynch, without being two from hard lynch. I figure that's safe.

Rubicon stuff.

Rubicon/Smile/Typhon still seems fairly likely to me. Kalas, Fontisian, Wetnurse, Aekiel are all possible fourths.

16. Schrodinger

High Score:
    Someone asked for top three scum reads. At the moment, mine are Rents, Aekiel, and Menace. Could someone give me solid reasoning for wetnurse as scum/notscum? They're townie in my book at the moment.

17. Rubicon

This post made me really uncomfortable! Great job!

---------- Post automerged at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

All your scum reads are actually hardcore town and in it to win it! However, I agree with everything else you've said ever. Who would you like me to vote?

18. Moridin

Thanks! Appreciate the vote of confidence.

So you agree with the penis measuring contest? Yeah, that tracks, I guess you still don't want to be lynched.

The initial random lynch thing. A couple of posts indicating a possible connection with Rubicon. Some defensiveness when there was plenty of other stuff being discussed. The Kalas snafu. A suspect readwall at #91.

He isn't the scummiest player out there, but he definitely is somewhat suspicious for me, at least.

19. Schrodinger

High Score:
    Ah, fair enough. I guess the random lynch thing made some people suspicious. I give people the benefit of the dumb. Understandably. XD. So who is your top lynch target at the moment, after we get Rubicon?

20. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Stopped catching up here. I'm pretty confident (since I know my own role) that all three of these are fucking town

My scum team call is Schro, Rubicon, Smile. I'll be honest, even with him pointing at me I didn't think Rubicon was scum, just didn't like him much.

I won't vote just in case so we don't hammer, but fucking damn Schro, you're top of the list tomorrow, because wtf. Even if you didn't see Rubicon being scum, that list is terrible.