1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt3 - We Won't Be Counting Suckers, We'll Be Counting Stars

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Asylum Incarcerate Vira

2. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Oops. This went before the last post.
    And the Jon has the power to stop the votes from working. Also, why would town not use their votes as normal on the Jon? He's still scum.

You're not making any sense, Jon!Aekiel, twisting everything so it fits your agenda.

It's much more likely the Jon will die to one of our nightkills or a normal mislynch, than what you're hilariously suggesting.

3. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well, we'll see what happens either way. I'm not willing to bet we can all change our votes in the space of one hour.

4. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

I count 9 players in the thread, actually.

Deadline Lynch Vote: Menace

Do the right thing. For town. ;)

5. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

Yes, lynch the guy with KaiDASH protection. For town. What could possibly go wrong? :D

6. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

I know, I know. No one wants to be the first because they fear they'll think you're a Hermonie. But now that I said it, will it be true? There's WINE, now. And now that I said there's WINE, there's DOUBLE WINE! OMG!

And hush, you. First, the lynch would take away your extra-life and not bounce on the protection. Second, you're lying about it, anyway. How else would you explain all you did on day 2?

7. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

... yeah.

Aekiel, you're scum. I'm not sure what or how, but holy fuck. First it's fontisian pushing like mad for the lynch on Stojil, then you did the same -- and now, your argument is 'we can't change the votes b/c only one hour left'?

Here, just for you:

Rescind Vote

Lynch: Aekiel

Man did reading your last posts piss me off. Now see what you with that. (I'm around till deadline).

8. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Mayor FTW! :awesome

2 down. 7 to go.

WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER.

9. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    We have 43 minutes left, wtf Sesc.

10. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

There's Fishy, Wetnurse, Luckylee, Riley, fontisian and Rents currently listed. Aekiel never appears but he's here, obviously.

Theat's the exact amount you - nay we need. ;)

---------- Post automerged at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Vira, if you had the time (which you have) and a working vote (which you don't, unfortunately), what would you do?

11. Aekiel

High Score:
    And I'm saying that this is stupid. We've caught Menace on Day Two. As far as finding the Jwlk is concerned, we've pretty much hit the jackpot. If we can't kill him at this stage in the game, we're not going to manage it at any point after that. We're reacting mostly to your plan now, which means we haven't really had time to formulate other plans to deal with Menace beyond putting him in the Asylum.

We'll do that over the next night and day phase.

Also, we've got to remember that there's more than just Menace to deal with. The Hermonies are going to be killing us every night and interfering with votes and such. The Jon is going to be Associating.

We can't afford to solely focus on Menace, so I'm proposing a method that has a chance of taking him out early, without needing to deal with the Eidolonic. If it doesn't work, we will have only done what we were going to do anyway. If it does work we effectively remove the Ex-Mods from play. It's a risk, but not a big one.

If people think I'm the Jon it's not as though I can do much about it. I like to think that my plans to work out whether Wetnurse was telling the truth would point towards me being town, but if people think otherwise, well, I'll eat a lynch and be gone. At which point the real Jon will be laughing his damn ass off, of course, but it's not my problem at that point.

So yeah, don't follow Stojil. He may sound convincing, but risking the lynch at this stage is not something we want to do.

12. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Menace the jwlk has eaten Wetnurse the Zeitgeist!

13. Aekiel

High Score:
    Also, Sesc is scummy as hell. I posted the evidence earlier today that Stojil started to deliberately distance himself from Sesc as it became clear that he was going to win the Mayor vote. Now Stojil has confirmed himself as a Hermonie.

I'll post a better proposal for why Sesc is probably a Hermonie tomorrow, but let it be known that I think they're part of the same team.

---------- Post automerged at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Sweet.

Lungs: Would the Jon's oneshot kill Menace if it hits him just after he went through an Asylum kill?

14. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    We know Stojil is scum Sesc, there is no way everyone is going to flip on Aekiel this late. We still have enough to soft lynch Stojil right?

15. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

Omnomnomnom

16. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Hermiones: Stojil, Sesc and Fen

Menace and... Rubicon imo are Ex-Mods.

I'll find you, me, I'll find you.

17. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Sesc: If we don't lynch Stojil today because of you, I will not just rage quit. I will actively try to help Menace win. Clear?

18. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Lynching him and getting rid of an extra life right now would be a good start for that.

It's a plan based on the Jon cooperating. I'm honestly speaking as I would as town when I say it sucks.

... I wouldn't have brought up that plan for this argument. The Jon doesn't care about people being lynched and Asylum lynched, on the contrary since he doesn't have buddies. So your plan to kill twice to charge another kill is indeed something the Jon would like, I reckon.

Yeah. Don't follow the one who sounds convincing. Follow the one who doesn't.

19. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Font, wtf, don't ruin the game for the rest of town. :/

20. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Way to go man, what a townish thing to say.