1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt3 - We Won't Be Counting Suckers, We'll Be Counting Stars

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Lungs if you could fix up the vote record as much as you can, that'd be great.

Fishy: looks good to me.

fonti, unless something's seriously changed its impossible to permanently Incarcerate someone. Otherwise it would actually be impossible for the Exmods to win.

---------- Post automerged at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

...Possible?

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Hey Stojil,
    If you're bored you could talk about your actions instead of engaging in trolling. It would be more entertaining.

3. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Nah.

/10 char

4. Koalas

High Score:
    So Taure's invalidate voting records. Wonderful.

5. Fishy Justice

Fishy Justice Fourth Year

Ok, then how about this.

Vira is a hermione.

Why did Stojil go to the trouble of outting himself yesterday? At the moment he outted, we were discussing killing Vira. Vira was saved by his actions. That is highly suspicious to me. I'm not mentioning this because I want to lynch her, I just want everyone to be aware of it. But she is not our first concern.

What to do with Stojil and Menace is. We shouldn't rush, as Vira seems keen on doing.

Menace is going to get more lives. We need to outkill those lives. For this we really do need the Jon. The hermione's, as well, or this could go on for too long.

I would ask the Jon to wait for a moment when all his lives are gone and strike immediately.

Still thinking about this now. I'm not giving up on finding the Ash today, not yet.

6. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    @Fishy: I don't know what you're going on about. The Taures were activated after the day ended. People who have been Taure'd aren't aware of it, it says so in the role description. I could be a Taure and would have no idea. What do you mean Aekiel and Jon's votes were invalided? Aekiel died after the day had ended. Maybe I'm just tired but I have no idea what you're saying.

---------- Post automerged at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Wait sorry, I meant @Font.

7. Koalas

High Score:
    Aekiel was modkilled 'before' Days end as far as votes go. Thats why Jon is out of the Asylum now.

8. Fishy Justice

I was wrong, Vira. Because this. :(

9. Vira

High Score:
    So, what, we're going to wait around and hope the Jon blesses our pure little hearts? Bullshit. We need to do something.

10. fontisian

Lungs killed Aekiel before the day ended. That is the reason we failed to kill Stojil.

Taure's voting with the Ash occur at lynch time. If we can see where the vote from the Taure'd player went we can figure out which bandwagon (including no vote) the Ash was in.

---------- Post automerged at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

If we're lucky (and by lucky, I mean if the role is still alive), we'll have a Moridin kill tonight.

11. Koalas

High Score:
    Maybe I'm derping a little but how did Lucky die at Days end?

12. fontisian

I'm guessing rigged klackerz, courtesy of the Vira.

13. Fishy Justice

No, Vira, I'm suggesting the Jon murder him when the opportunity arises. His lives are still an issue. We can't rely on him but it would be nice. The problem is killing him faster than he can eat.

This could be possible if the Eid isn't alive. If the Eid is alive that's going to be a really big problem.

I have to rethink this because I was sure Caesar was the Ash. I'm still thinking it's a strong possibility. But I would like to see the rest of them talk today.

We should probably asylum kill menace, and lynch him at every opportunity we're not lynching a hermione.

On that note, Stojil is a liability. Menace has a 1 in 3 chance of eating him. We should probably lynch him today.

14. fontisian

A Vira bullet-punch or Palindrome otp kill are also possibilities.

15. Vira

High Score:
    Are you fucking serious? We didn't kill Stojil because the Ashaya forced her single Taure (who's among the Stojil votes) to not vote, that is a fact.

Lucky died because he was either part of the OTP and the Palindrome killed him, or the Jon did it. I asked Lungs, and these are literally the only ways Lucky could have died.

16. Fishy Justice

I'd put money on the OTP kill. Lots of money.

17. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Bullet punch kills show up during the start of night 2 announcements.

18. fontisian

Definitely OTP then. Which is stupid. Like really stupid.

Vira: At the end of day 2, we had 10 votes on Stojil with 16 players total. Luckylee was then killed, bringing us down to 9 votes and 15 players, where 8 players would have been enough for a lynch. Therefore, it must have been the Aekiel mod-kill that screwed us over.

---------- Post automerged at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Word from Lungs: If we incarcerate Menace, he will not be able to Modkill. If we asylum kill him, he will be able to Modkill.

19. Fishy Justice

But, Font, the asylum vote doesn't kick in until the end of the day, right? So Menace couldn't eat someone, and in fact would be released tomorrow and eat someone anyway.

Eating only works during the day. Am I wrong?

20. Vira

High Score:
    I forgot about the extra vote (after Sesc did the worst backtrack I've ever seen), but why are you forgetting about the Taure? After we lost a vote with Lucky, the Taure's vote was invalidated by the Ashaya.

So what, Font? He'll just be out on the next day, with all his lives intact. It's a completely useless move.