1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DLPhunt3 - We Won't Be Counting Suckers, We'll Be Counting Stars

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lungs, Jul 30, 2013.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Sesc: Nothing to say?

2. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

The fuck it has?

If you at all want to claim you're town, you are oscillating somewhere between arrogant and impudent right now, so get off your high horse. I was not aware that changing votes was outlawed, and if you actually are going to argue this was some sort of play to save Stojil I concocted, and that I did believe I could possibly get away with it, I'm going to quit this game right now, because I don't need my intelligence insulted.

I'm not even going to discuss this further. I wanted to see the reactions, especially those of Aekiel and fontisian, both most obligingly did react, and that's it.

===========

Regarding fontisian.

The one link to Menace is that after Eido tickled her, he reacted. That aside, like I said yesterday, her push for Stojil struck me as overeager -- everyone wanted to lynch him, but no one as much as her. I dunno, my first impression was that it was artificial -- leaving aside that Eidolonic!fontisian might want to keep the lynch away from Menace, I thought she shouldn't have wanted it as badly as she appeared to.

And finally, there was this brilliant post, of course.

I don't see any better of option for the Eidolonic currently than fontisian.

We might want to go with lynching Stojil today, even to reduce the number of nearly-revealed players completely aside his guilt, but at one point, we have to deal with the Eidolonic.

3. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

So, let me see if I get this straight... you want to lynch me, so that Menace doesn't modkill me... which means Menace will modkill either Lutris!Jon or Lungs!Azira.

What a plan. Menace, you better run and hide! You're practically done for!

4. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

You guys are fucking retarded. That's all I have to say you don't even deserve to win this game.

5. fontisian

New plan:
    1. The KaiDASH reveals
    2. We vote to incarcerate Menace, so he can't ModKill the KaiDASH tonight
    3. The KaiDASH declares Menace a KaiBOT
    4. We kill the KaiDASH, killing Menace

Problems:
    Vira's Bullet Kill may kill the KaiDASH before they declare Menace a KaiBOT
    The Jon may kill the KaiDASH before they declare Menace a KaiBOT
    The KaiDASH may be dead

Alternative plan:
    The KaiDASH says nothing in thread and declares Menace a KaiBOT tonight. We kill the KaiDASH, killing Menace.

Problems: The KaiDASH may be dead

Thoughts?

6. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

That's a great idea, font. I'm behind it 100%.

7. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Er, wow. Just wow. Let me read some of this shit that went down. Also, I had voted Menace and went to fucking sleep when all this shit exploded in like 2 hours, because day ends in 3am my time, and I have to get up at 6 every morning. Sorry for you know, living.

8. Jon

Got your message loud and clear 'The Kensington'.

I need to die, kill me.

Now I'm going to say this one last time. You fuckfaces better act on this.

Hermiones:
    Sesc
    Fenraellis
    Stojil

Ex-Mods:
    Menace
    Rubicon

Don't worry about killing Stojil. You need to kill me so Menace doesn't get another tally mark. Rubicon is dead, he was his slut. Menace will either take out Stojil for you guys or he'll die next.

Lynch Vote: Jon

9. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Yes, I can imagine you want that. Why does your plan start with "The KaiDASH reveals", when all you need for it to work is a reveal at the very end, after he Kaibotted Menace?

That said, in that case it could actually work. If I understood Lungs in my qt correctly, if the KaiDash is killed, the Kaibot dies no questions asked, Eido-protection, extra-lives and all.

Which leads me to believe you can't want that, so possibly, the KaiDash really is dead.

Jon: You missed out declaring who the Jon is in your list. Any idea how Rubicon ended up there?

10. Jon

Sure, the same way I know you're The Vira.

I use my brainz.

11. fontisian

Sesc: Did you notice that my plan with the KaiDASH revealing does not involve Menace being able to Mod-kill him until it's too late? Or that I have the KaiDASH not revealing until he declares Menace as a KaiBOT as an alternate solution?

I like the first plan more because we get to find out if it will work today and it means the Menace will only be able to mod-kill once, as opposed to the two times he would be able to mod-kill with the other plan. If you have a better idea, I would love to hear it.

Jon: Why Fen?

If Rubicon were the Eidolonic, I would understand why we haven't had a klackerz kill.

---------- Post automerged at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Azira: How dare you live your life.

12. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Wtf, didn't Menace say Seratin was the KaiDASH and now the Eidolonic is? What are you doing, Font.

Rescind Vote.
    Deadline Lynch Vote: Jon.

I don't know how Jon got Rubicon as the Eidolonic, but otherwise I agree with his scum reads.

13. fontisian

Vira: Yes, and let's just take Menace's word for it. If the KaiDASH is alive, do you think the plan would work?

Someone tell me why we're killing Jon.

14. Vira

High Score:
    I don't see why Menace would lie about it. If the KaiDASH was alive, it could work, but I'm 100% sure that the Eidolonic is the KaiDASH.

We're killing Jon because he asked us to and we're limiting Menace's food source. The scum were stupid and didn't kill Azira the Prospective Lungs, so we need to pick up the slack. If Menace is nice, perhaps he'll eat Stojil the Ashaya or Sesc the Vira first. Though even if we do kill Menace, I'm not sure how we'll beat the Hermiones due to the Taure votes, unless Menace kills Stojil today. We'd need someone like the Fen to do something, but we haven't successfully lynched someone in the entire game, much less twice.

15. fontisian

... We're lynching Jon, with the hope that Menace will modkill Stojil as opposed to killing Stojil and allowing Menace to modkill Jon. That's moronic. The only reason to lynch Jon is if we're sure that Menace won't be able to modkill anyone besides outside of the Hermiones.

Vira: I can see many reasons for him to lie about it. Alright, I propose that if the KaiDASH is alive, they come forward today, so that we can incarcerate Menace and kill him tomorrow, while lynching Stojil today. If no one comes forward, we can assume that the KaiDASH is either dead or OTP with the Ex-Mods or the Jon.

16. Vira

High Score:
    You want to incarcerate Menace in the hope that the KaiDASH isn't dead? Nope, not happening.

The Jon thing is a good point, but modkilling Jon means he loses his vote, meaning the Hermiones will just Taure our lynch away again. At this point, it's impossible for us kill the Hermiones by lynch vote. And since no one else is posting, we've pretty much lost this game. Or, town has lost this game, because you're obviously the Eidolonic, Font. Perhaps if the Hermiones kill you tonight, they can take out Menace with the help of the Irene. Otherwise, Ex-Mods win.

17. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

I'm still here, I just have no real clue what's happening. I hate when things go down to basic mechanics and we lose all semblance of mystery and intrigue. As far as I'm aware voting for Jon after that whole thing is going to be a wasted shot if we don't get enough votes. If more people do vote than sure. In the meantime what else is there to do?

18. fontisian

Vira: No, the KaiDASH comes forward now. Then we incarcerate Menace. If the KaiDASH doesn't come forward, we asylum kill Menace.

I see your point about the Taures. However:
    We've had two night phases, so there should be two Taures. 13 players total. Jon is modkilled, taking us down to 12 players, with 6 necessary votes for a lynch. The two Taures bring that number to 8. If everyone who is not a Hermione or Menace votes for Stojil after Jon is modkilled, Stojil will be lynched.

I agree with you about the posting problem. Seriously, Fen and Caesar haven't said anything in 4 days!

---------- Post automerged at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Jon: If you're sure that Rubicon was the Eidolonic, why don't you want to just kill Menace today? He can't modkill until after the asylum and lynch votes go through.

19. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Because he has two lives? We can't asylum and lynch him. The Kai is almost certainly AFK or dead.

I'll hold off on voting for now but without everyone Lynching Jon is, pathetically, our best bet.

20. Jon

Honestly? I don't really care anymore. You guys fucked this up for us. I'm talking about the people who refused to change their votes even with Stojil literally telling us he was Scum. You guys are fucking cunts.