1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

A Super Highschool Level Mafia ~Mafia Win~

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lexicat, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Reminder: Day ends in 13 minutes

2. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Right. That's a wrap, then. Though I'd like to have heard from Aekiel before Day was over.

Vote Player: Aekiel

3. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Super Highschool Level End of Day 1 Votecount

Vote Count:
    Aekiel(7)- Caesar, fontisian, Fishy, Prophylaxis, LuckyLee, Blab, Sesc
    LuckyLee(2)- LochNess, Aekiel
    Kalas(1)- Rents
    Blab(1)- Wetnurse
    Caesar(1)- Bill Door
    Prophylaxis(1)- Kalas

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Look at this motherfucker.

LOOK AT HIM.

There's only 1 word for him. And it's Creepy.

Apparently the rest of his school friends thought so too, because when Maizono turned up dead, they turned on him.

He protested that he was only into 2-D girls, but that only made you want to kill him more. A lot more.

And so Hifumi Yamada was hung from the Gymnasium Rafters by his necktie. It was only after when the students investigated his room that they found the inventions he was working on to help his friends discover the killers.

Maybe he was really a nice guy after all. Even if he is a creeper.

Hifumi Yamada, as played by Aekiel, the Town Inventor has been lynched day 1

Night ends in 24 hours. Day 2 will begin 12:00 PM EST, October 27th Sunday. Please submit your actions by this time or they will not be accepted.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  4. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

@Kalas

LochNess was lurking (not posting). You were /active/ lurking (posting with no content). I consider active lurking to be more scummier than regular lurking because an active lurker has no excuse to /not/ post content, while lurking can be attributed to IRL issues.

I've personally been burned trying to read Fishy Justice in the last two Mini Mafias while you were a pretty strong town read early in both of those games (MM4 you were the vig + Sacrifice interactions, while MM5 you replaced the Riley slot who I had a town read on).

I didn't "get" how post 59 was a town!Kalas post, so I inquired fontisian about why she read it as such. I mean, just check out the degrees of separation between Battle School Mafia and this game.

tl;dr: LochNess is lurking. Fishy Justice is always scummy and I want people to take meta into account. You were posting fluff until I called you out on it, which I find scummy.

--

For blab's ability, I would like him to target the players in this group: (Prophylaxis, Sesc, fontisian, Caesar). Having Sesc, font, or Caesar!scum die will remove one of the scum's greatest assets, and it would be fun being confirmed town again. Sesc, font, or Caesar being confirmed town is also a major boon.

5. jwlk

jwlk Seventh Year

Proph do you have some sort of problem with not posting after day ends? You're not special, please stop.

6. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Flavor and shit will come later. I guess. This decision sucks but I have no other way to handle this fairly. My hands are tied.

Chihiro Fujisaki, as played by Prophylaxis, the Town Treestump, turned Vanila townie, was executed by Monokuma night 1.

For those who aren't clear (I'm looking at you Prophyl) this means Chihiro WAS a treestump and I as the mod have now killed her and vanilized her. She may no longer post as if she was a treestump. This is basically a modkill except you still get to win with the town if they win. If you need a reason why you were modkilled, you may PM me or post in your QT.

The Night deadline will be extended to 6 PM EST on October 27th, Sunday. Please have your actions submitted by then. Thank you.

---------- Post automerged 10-27-2013 at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-26-2013 at 07:32 PM ----------

Hagakure could predict the future 100% correctly, 20% of the time.

It's just too bad that the other 80% finally caught up to him. Or maybe it was the -thud- of his own Crystal Ball smashing his skull in.

In the end, I guess all we can really say is that he never saw it coming.

Yasuhiro Hagakure the Town Fortune Teller, as played by Fontisian, was enlightened Night 1.

Day 2 begins now. With 10 alive, it is 6 to lynch. As it is Day 2, the deadline for today will be in 72 hours. As such, Day 2 ends at 6 PM EST on October 30th, Wed.

---------- Post automerged at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

I am waiting to hear back from my replacement for Rents before I officially make the switch. In addition, I am prodding LochNess.

7. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    ......Fuck

Since Proph was killed, who did you target Blab?

---------- Post automerged at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

I saw others looking at the thread. Post please.

8. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Looking at that lynch wagon I think that there are probably one or two scum there. If I had to guess I'd say they're between Fishy, Luckylee and blab. Especially Fishy, considering how flimsy his reasoning for voting for Aekiel was and how few opinions he gave on other people.

Lynch Vote: Fishy justice. Give me some reads on people that are still alive.

---------- Post automerged 28-10-2013 at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was 27-10-2013 at 11:35 PM ----------

Come on guys we don't have a week for this day, we have to actually do something today.

9. blab

blab Second Year

I am still feeling very much under the weather, so sorry if this isn't very coherent.

I targeted fontisian, because, well town-confirmed fontisian would have been nice and couldn't target Proph.
    I also don't know what exactly a fortune-teller does.

I also wasn't told if I was target of any nightactions, btw.

We also need 6 people to lynch and since there are probably three scum we need all townies to show up if we want to lynch scum. (This is supposed to be a call for activity.)

@Bill: Given that there are half of the players on that wagon you are probably correct. What made you change your opinion about Caesar? Your main scum-read the whole day 1 and now not anymore?

Post something useful yourself.

I'll do a closer reread of the thread when my headache is manageable.

Lochness wasn't even on since the 23.

10. Bill Door

It's not that I've changed my opinion, so much as he doesn't look bad based on the bandwagon for Aekiel's lynch. He was an early vote on him so it wasn't just bandwagoning.

11. blab

blab Second Year

Ok, though Caesar voting relatively early was true day 1, too, right?
    Because I remember Aekiel accusing Caesar of bandwagoning in his read-post (and me criticizing Aekiel for it).
    Asked, because in my opinion, Caesar looks worse with Aekiel flipping town, not better.

12. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Alright so, Fishy, Lochness, and Caesar seem the worst to me atm. Wetnurse also seems a bit offish, but his IRL reasons make me a little more sympathetic. I say we Lynch Lochness or Fishy and have Blab check Caesar. Of course, I'm open to any other options.

13. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

InBlue replaces Rents effective immediately. Now looking for a replacement for LochNess

14. Bill Door

I don't think that Caesar looks better, I just don't think that Aekiel's role flip has any impact on how Caesar looks.

15. Caesar

Caesar First Year

Right. I'm back. Sorry again for my absence. Just a few things while I work on a TL;DR:

1- Would you mind giving me a comprehensive list of your reasons for considering me scum Lucky?
    2- Rather than give blab a single target (which allows scum shenanigans), I'll say that he should check one of myself, Sesc and Kalas. That may be subject to change.
    3- Fishy/Wetnurse/Kalas, in light of Aekiel's townflip, who are your two main scum reads? Reasoning would be appreciated.
    4- What do you think of Lucky blab?
    5- Can anyone think of a scum!Sesc game other than DLPhunt 3?

16. Bill Door

He was a neutral third part in Dresden's Dilemma but I can't think of any scum!Sesc games.

17. Caesar

Caesar First Year

Thanks. I'll just trawl through DLPhunt3 then.

18. InBlue

InBlue Muggle

Hi guys. I'm here to replace Rents.
    I've done my best to catch up, but please excuse me if I miss things...

19. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Alright this is our Player List

Bill Door LochNess
    Blab
    Aekiel
    LuckyLee
    Kalas
    Fontisian
    Fishy Justice
    Wetnurse
    Rents/InBlue
    Prophylaxis

Sesc
    Caesar

Rough Day 1 Read List that will definitely change before Days End:

Town:
    Aekiel
    Proph
    Fonti
    (Kalas)

Towny:
    Bill Door

Suspicious:
    Blab
    Sesc
    LuckyLee
    Caesar

Lurkers:
    Wetnurse
    Lochness
    Rents/InBlue
    Fishy Justice

The Lower you are the worse you are.

The biggest issue right now for my reads is that a full quarter of the players just aren't playing. And there's a very good chance there's at least one scum in there, especially given the results of the Aek/Proph flips.

Of these, Wetnurse is the best with a legit reason. Lochness was bad but I also can't see scum just disappearing in the middle of Day so.. leave it till we get a replacement I guess.

Rents/InBlue. I was willing to leave him alone till the replacement got in and (PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong) I seem to remember Rents opting out of stressful roles before. I'm going to be watching InBlue's first content posts very carefully.

Fishy, as I've touched on before, is just horrible. Regardless of how his meta falls. By far the worst of the lurkers right now.

Vote: Fishy Justice

blab: Reasons for fonti? Not exactly my first pick.

Sesc: Current thoughts on the thread?

Caesar: Please hurry with that tl;dr

InBlue: We need a post. First thoughts, thoughts on one person, anything.

---------- Post automerged at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

EBWOP: Three days feels really short.

20. Bill Door

I think Rents is often very inactive no matter what role he is.