1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

General League of Legends V 3.0

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Jon, Jul 7, 2013.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Zerg_Lurker

Zerg_Lurker Headmaster DLP Supporter

Played a game as Nami and nearly pulled it off were it not for the 35 LP Diamond 1 Brand leaving at lvl 5. New masteries are interesting and gold flow is insane, but I'm running pretty much the same setup, 0/13/17.

Then I played Caitlyn with some pre-30 friends and it was k. ADC doesn't seem very much affected by new masteries, even with the Dorans nerf. I think running utility Jax with a Dorans start might go even better now.

2. Peteks

Peteks Order Member

Ziggs is hilarious in one for all. Played a premade game with friends, the amount of sweet trolling. You can feed your teamamtes to the enemy team quite easily :D

And, surrounding enemy with satchel charges and bouncing them into 5 ult inferno, while probably impossible to pull off if enemy is not in it, looks absolutely hilarious.

3. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

My favourite so far is Pantheon, no enemy is safe at any time. 5 people all mandropping into chain stun a single person is hilarious. Also some epic back dooring.

Games with Nidalee in them are boring as fuck, it just winds up as really dull poke/splitpush battles.

4. ElDee

ElDee Unspeakable

The only thing worse than fighting a Nidalee is fighting five Nidalees.

The only thing worse than fighting five Nidalees is fighting five Nidalees who think that they're displaying true skill by randomly hurling spears until they hit something.

Fuck Nidalee. And fuck Nidalee players.

5. Consumptus

Consumptus Groundskeeper

Does anyone else get really bad frame lag when they buy items?

6. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

7. BsuperB

BsuperB Headmaster

Not had any issues with the patch outside the occasional FPS suicide on Howling Abyss whenever there's 10 flashy new champions throwing their shit around for 3 seconds.

Free For All wise, why don't people ban Heimerdinger? It's so frustrating and yet you'll ban Kassadin or Zyra?

Not had too many fun match-ups as everyone bans the fun/annoying champions with poke. Won as Lee vs Zed and Ashe vs Heimer, though the Ashe vs Heimer took 55 minutes because we had a duo going AP Ashe for ult snipes, and they never landed one. Was good fun when you realise 5 Heimers can do Baron at 15 minutes in 10 seconds tops.

8. Bill Door

It took us 8 seconds to do a 15 minute baron with 3 heimers, it's slightly broken. I think he's the only champ that can actually win by 5 man pushing mid all game.

9. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

We did a 5-Heimer vs 5-Blitz match that went well in our favor.

The following match we did 5-Akali vs 5-Heimer, though, which was kind of a joke in how easy it was. Since, you know, Akali can proc another Akali's Q, and also stealth in another Akali's W. Kellros and I both accidentally started W as duo-top, since we were talking in skype while in fountain, and wondered if the armor/mres bonus would stack. Sadly, it did not, but with both of us having stealth, we could just drop a W when Heimer dropped a turret at level 1, and simultaneously auto attack to kill it instantly before it attacked on the de-stealthing. Since lvl 1 W is actually a lower cd(barely) than Heimer's lvl 1 Turret, we were able to make it to lvl 2 easier than expected with little problems as 2v2 top Akali vs Heimer. After that, we could solo q-auto the turrets, and since we had two stealths for cover to walk through, pre-6 was actually fairly easy.

Post 6, went about as expected once we truly realized the gravity of Q-(other Akali R-proc-Q)- (First Akali R-proc-Q)- and repeat.

10. Zerg_Lurker

Heh, that was fun. But even dumber was 4v5 Soraka vs Akali. One guy didn't load so I 1v2'd with a Doran's blade while they both took relic shield, and I got first blood with flash-banana finish. 4 people with spirit visages and healing to infinity, it was just an utter stomp.

11. Wildfeather

Wildfeather The Nidokaiser ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    All for one Vi vs Kog. Was pretty fun but weird because we all didn't trust eachother to initiate.

12. Oz

13. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Just played as a 5 man Yorick team. 2 AP Yoricks, we'd spam the slow ghoul and just rape face. At once point we had 10 Yoricks from the ulti, with 15 ghouls. Chaos.

5 Nids because it was a tiebreaker, versus 5 Blitzs running teleport and CDR. We couldn't do a damned thing. No matter how hard we'd juke, the Blitz would dive, all 5 would grab at one person, and no matter what, one would land, just from the sheer amount of hands in the air.

14. Churchey

Churchey Supreme Mugwump

bahahaha

All for one force a malphite pick. Enemy chose fiora. GG

15. Oz

I played an all for one game yesterday as Malph into Kha. Went mid and built AD, enemy Kha derped and kept building MR. "How the fuck do you keep exploding me?!"

16. Bill Door

Malphite with the new 0/30/0 masteries is hilarious in lane. I went against a ryze and started Doran's shield, he couldn't do any damage at all to me before he ran out of mana, not even when his jungler came.

17. Zerg_Lurker

New defense tree is pretty ridiculous, especially on Nasus. I sense a nerf inbound.

18. Oz

Someone made a twitch stream that finds super low elo games. It is the most fun thing to watch ever. http://www.twitch.tv/saltyteemo/

EDIT: forgot to mention the super dramatic music overlaid it really makes it a lot funnier.

19. Dreamweaver Mirar

Dreamweaver Mirar Groundskeeper DLP Supporter

The music makes it beautiful.

20. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

I was about to put this as an unrelated add-on to my post in the ranked diaries thread, but since it's not even remotely about ranked, I figured I would make the post here instead:

On an unrelated note, pure arpen build for ad-scaling-poke ranged AD's still holds supreme for me in ARAM. Used it mostly when I roll as Varus, for amusing 750-800 reliably damaging Q's, but I just had 20/7/23 match with Caitlyn running the same build. Ults were chunking people for roughly 1,250 on a 36 cd while they ran :p.

I usually muck around with a potion and Brutalizer start, and full Arpen Marks/Quints, 21/0/9, taking cdr instead of attack speed. The main items, of course, are Youmuu's, Last Whisper, Black Cleaver and Lucidity boots(coming out to an even 40% cdr, 49 flat arpen, and 39% penetration, not counting the potential cleaver stacks of yourself and/or allies). Then I usually get a Sanguine since it's inexpensive and strong life steal to build off of a vamp scepter that I grabbed at some point earlier, and you do auto attack sometimes.

If it gets far enough, I'll usually get an IE for the raw 70 damage and crits for the auto attacks.

I used it on Lucian a week or so ago to 25/2/## effect, too. Those Q's can hit hard~. Just remember to pop Youmuu's before using the Ultimate for the attack speed boost to factor into the calculation of shots fired.

Not open for further replies.