1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Hunt 3 Game Thread

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by jwlk, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Why are Bill Door and Rubi scum?
    Also the Judge kill went through, Kai died (Obvious). Other than Angel prot, is there any other type of protection? Because if not, Kai was town, which makes no sense considering he claimed a role that would get him killed? Some sort of protection was used, or scum are retarded and targeted PB.

2. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Nah, clown shouldn't claim. I was hit by a pie, but I'm not scum: either the witches failed to submit a kill, or KaiDASH was town.

---------- Post automerged at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Kai's gambit makes about as much sense from town as it does from scum, in fairness.

3. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Explain to me how any of these possibilities are likely under the razor.

4. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I'm thinking Kai was town, otherwise someone would have died, unless there is so other type of protection role.

5. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

And there it is.

Unvote
    Vote Rubicon

The only potential protection was the clown. There's no way that Kai was town. No way. And the chances of scum refraining from submitting a kill are nill.

The clown shouldn't claim. We're lynching Rubicon today and Bill Door tomorrow.

6. Rubicon

I don't know what you mean by razor, but since I know I'm town, it seems pretty damn likely that one or the other is true.

---------- Post automerged at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Sure there is, either he knew he was dying one way or the other and wanted to eek some more information out of d1 with a claim, see how people would react, or he just was desperate to avoid a lynch. There is at least one town role it would make some sense to false claim Judge as. It's fucking dumb either way, but no more fucking dumb than sacrificing his witch's last gasp just to die a different way.

No kill is possible, but seems comparatively unlikely.

7. fontisian

Reasons Kai might have falseclaimed judge as town: 1.He wanted to confuse scum in case of souping. He could have achieved the same goal by not roleclaiming and just trying to lynch Aekiel. 2.He wanted scum to think that the judge had killed himself. Kai wouldn't think scum were that stupid.

Reasons Kai might have falseclaimed judge as scum: 1. He wanted to out the judge. 2. He wanted town to shift the lynch onto Aekiel because "there's no way scum would claim judge." Hmm, who tried to support that idea?

Rubicon and Bill Door

The only remaining possibility is that Kai was actually judge and he killed himself, which, no.

Nice try Rubicon.

8. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Hey Fonti, I'm pretty sure you're scum, so Lynch Vote Fontisian

9. Rubicon

And seriously, I wasn't fucking joking when I said I'd have instantly replaced out if jwlk made me scum for a fifth time in a row with the same people. That would be an impossible situation.

10. fontisian

Luckylee: Use your brain for once.

11. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Oh I am. I just know something you don't :D

12. fontisian

Appeal to emotion.

Luckylee: If you have something that clears Rubicon, then say it.

13. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Nah I'm good. You're pretty thirsty for info though, which I find veeeery interesting.

14. fontisian

A mislynch is worse for town than a single rolereveal. And unless someone clears Rubicon or someone comes out with mechanical evidence that someone else is scum, I am going to drive this lynch down his throat. So if Rubicon is mechanically cleared to you, you say it. Clear?

15. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Hmmmmm. Nope. You're scum and I don't feel like obeying you. It's also interesting you've completely ignored my earlier post.

16. fontisian

Which role is that? Because I see approximately none.

Aw, are you upset that you lost Kai's ability last night?

---------- Post automerged at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Which post was that? Thought I adressed everything.

17. Rubicon

Reasons Kai might have falseclaimed judge as town:

1. He is that one particular role other than the judge where it's preferable to risk being judged for the chance of surviving. I'll tell you what this is if you ask but I'd really fucking prefer not to say it here, use your head and you'll figure it out.

2. He felt, wrongly, that the content and reactions generated by his claim were worth switching to a judge, particularly since the clown & oracle were supposed to both hit Stojil, which would have ultimately cleared him.

3. He just did a stupid gambit without thinking things through and it failed - that happens, I played a game a while back where two VTs both claimed cop guilties on each other. I was the town watcher and had info proving they were both lying, and forgot to mention it. Scum won, obviously.

Judge is the one role that false claiming would not out, because the Judge has a foolproof way to handle the situation without CC'ing.

18. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    No you're way to smart to dismiss the part about Kai/there being no scum kill, Fonti. Your role fishing with the clown is also bad. Also although I'm sure you're scum, I'd still like to see your case about Rubi/Bill Door.

19. fontisian

1. Sorry, not seeing it.

2.What are you even saying?

3.Kai's not an idiot, and he's experienced. He made the fucking setup. If he was that stupid, we will have words after this game. Angry, angry words.

Outing the judge as in seeing who reacted strongly against Kai's claim.

:facepalm Are you serious, man?

20. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Not tonight; It'll have to be in the morning or in the afternoon.