1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Hunt 3 Game Thread

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by jwlk, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Scenario 1. Scum forgoing a NK when they just lost a member for a very high risk plan relying on me being clever enough to fool town?
    Scenario 2. Kai knew he was going to die anyways, is probably vigilante and lets himself be judged because he fears towns competence considering we were just about lynche him who was a member of town. Kai protected me, or he protected the SC and they protected me.

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Scenario 2: When Kai claimed, there were four votes on him and four on Aekiel. How the hell were we "just about to lynch him"?

3. Titus

Titus Squib

Fort, how about a theory based on behavior?

Right now, you are pulling too much bullshit about setup spec. None of your points are getting across. Put each scenario in a box if it helps.

4. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Rents here, sorry the change came through part way through :/

Uh I can't jump on Rubicon being scum... it just doesn't work for me.

Lynch: fontisian

5. fontisian

I'll be back with the case in a few hours. In the meantime, someone outline the actual case against me because this is moronic.

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Another AtE.

To me, the case against you is your inability to do anything but setup spec lately. Your posts seem endreasoned. (Ex: This player is scum, how do I jstify it?). When asked for behavioral analysis, you get silent fast. There is also a level of appeasement. I tell you Bill Door is town and you then stop mentioning him altogether.

7. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I don't think Rubicon is scum, maybe voting you is overkill, but you seem to be tunneling on him super hard and I just can't get on a Rubicon wagon with how things presently are.

8. fontisian

Right. I'm about 1/4 of the way through the full cases. Here's what I see right now:
    1. Kai had to be scum. Behaviorally, there's no way he was town.
    2. Luckylee claims to have survived a kill, but not because he is the clown. This is highly unlikely because it requires that Kai be town (and there's no way he is), that Kai or the Spiritcaller choose to protect Luckylee, and that scum choose to shoot Luckylee (and I would have expected one of myself, Stojil, Proudboar or Bill Door, if he's town, to be the protection/kill target over Luckylee).

Therefore, Luckylee is lying about his protection. I've given him enough opportunities to own up to it if he's town, so I'm pretty damn sure he's scum.

Unvote
    Vote Luckylee

Anyone who is not voting for Luckylee should look at those two points, tell which they disagree with, and why.

I suspect that the remaining scum is either Bill Door or Rubicon, but I'm going to have to adjust my reads because of Luckylee. The full analysis should be done in a few hours.

---------- Post automerged at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

1. Asking for an actual case is not AtE.
    2. Setup spec makes sense when we know the setup, and the setup says that someone is lying.
    3. I gave a ton of behavioral analysis already showing why Kai is scum. I'm getting to Rubicon, Bill Door and Luckylee, because it is very time consuming and I have been moderately busy since the Day started.
    4. Bill Door has fallen to the bottom of my pressure priority at the moment because Luckylee and Rubicon's actions today are scummier. I'll get to him soon.
    5. I can't fathom how you've come to the conclusion Bill Door is town.

9. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I'm sorry but your logic relies on scum not making a NK Fonti, so I will laugh at you. I am town and I was protected, why would I claim Clown when I'm not the clown? I was protected by Kai or the SC and thats the truth.

10. fontisian

And your logic relies on Kai being town, which he wasn't. I'm going to trust my behavioral analysis of Kai over potential wifom from the scum team.

11. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    ...Ok then. Your pretty obviously wrong considering the clown would have come forward by now and called me out, or again you think that scum didn't submit a NK for a ridiculous ploy. I really hope you're scum, because if not I've lost a lot of respect for your skill at mafia.

12. fontisian

Lucky: Why exactly did you think the Spiritcaller had protected you instead of Kai?

13. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Because it makes more sense mechanics wise to protect the SC so they can also protect someone else? That and I don't see Kai protecting me simply because we've never played with each other. I shouldn't of said anything about it though tbh :/

14. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

My problem with your case Fonti is that it relies on Kai being 100% scum when at the moment he isn't. The lack of a NK is actually a pretty strong hint towards Kai being town. Your refusal to even consider the possibility of town Kai worlds is just bad, I don't even know if it's scummy or if your brain has just gone down some weird path.

15. fontisian

Luckylee: Actually, I just looked back and he had you as his second strongest town read, which means that in a town!Kai world, he would have seriously considered protecting you. It makes more sense than an unknown spiritcaller choosing to protect you, as Kai had the strongest stated town read on you of anyone. On the other hand, I can't see you getting shot and I don't think a town!Kai would have considered you a likely nk target, because you're well known for derpiness. Your point about the spiritcaller being the best protection target is a good one though.

Bill Door: How can Kai possibly have been town? Please tell me, because for the life of me, I can't see it.

16. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I mean, your very first post was fishing for info about why there wasn't a NK, and afterwards you charged at Rubi and BD. I gave a scenario in which Kai was town, BECAUSE I KNEW HE WAS TOWN BECAUSE I WAS PROTECTED. After that your actions regarding Kai just make you look bad, bad, bads. Early game stuff with your attacks on me look way worse now too :/

---------- Post automerged at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

How can it be any more clear? I've explained it so many times and nobody countered the information I've given, considering that what I'm saying is probably true. I was protected, I'm not the clown, KAI MUST BE TOWN. Your refusal to understand that makes me think you're scum fishing for more info.

17. fontisian

Because that means that a town Kai who only had four of the seven votes necessary for a lynch falseclaimed judge for no reason. Kai! The guy who made the setup! If anyone knows how terrible of an idea that is, it's him. Scum choosing not to nk is more likely than that.

18. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

To be honest I have no idea why town kai would have done what he did, I half suspect he did it just to annoy me. But at the moment no one has countered Lucky's claim of being targeted, if someone else was they should say so, which means either Kai was town or scum decided to not kill anyone night 1. I think that Kai trying to pull some weird as fuck town gambit is a bit more likely than scum players developing an unusual sense of charity and goodwill towards their neighbours.

19. fontisian

Then how do you expect me to believe that he was town?

There's an actual scum motivation here: Don't nk anyone, have Luckylee or scumbuddy #2 claim that he didn't die in the night (because the Spiritcaller is the only one who is informed if he's protected), everyone assumes that said scum had angel protection and survived the nightkill, boom, townfirmed scum. It only works with a scum!Kai preventing any angel protection.

I suspect that when Luckylee says he made a mistake in claiming the Spiritcaller protected him, he is alluding to that plan (which requires the Spiritcaller to think that the angels just didn't protect them that night). I think the best way of dealing with this is that the Spiritcaller should come forward if they were not protected, and stay back if they were. It's a worthwhile risk because if the Spiritcaller was not protected, then we can assume that Kai was scum and Luckylee is scum, and the consecutive scum lynches will make up for the soup kill. If no one comes forward, then you lot are right, Kai and Luckylee are town, and I'll drop it. Thoughts?

20. Titus

Titus Squib

To me, a weaker town member (Acolyte) may claim incorrectly in order to get town control of the Angels. Ruckyree could be a clown not wanting to give scum a heads up. Kai could have been scum and they could have been no killed. This is not helpful. There is no absolute proof of either position.

Bill Door's actions seem wholly logical to me. Why didn't you ask me that sooner?