1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Hunt 3 Game Thread

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by jwlk, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Close.

I'll explain it to you after Bill Door answers it.

---------- Post automerged at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

A point-by-point-analysis is similar to a case, in which you present it to convince the other members of the town to share your thoughts and reads. The fact that it hasn't for me (plus, I presented a fine rebuttal of some of the things you said) means that it is weak. /iioa

We'll see what others have to say about it, though.

2. Titus

Titus Squib

Basically, you think my PBPA is weak because it failed to convince you. You're looking at individual posts. To me, I have seen nothing scummy and an effort to motivate which is a pretty clear towngame.

3. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Yes.

It feels like something I would do in my notes to logic-check out that I'm reading a town player as town correctly but not something I would show to the class.

4. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

blab - Early pressure on Aekiel and Zeitgeist. He didn't follow up on it very well but it was there at least. Day 2 was decent, a lot of pressure on fonti and a little bit on eric. His play has been decent, moderate town read.

Zircon - Did pretty much exactly nothing day 1, only thing of note day 2 was a town read on Rubicon which might be a connection. I kinda think #501 looks like a scum post because I don't think town players usually comment on how well the game is going unless it's going badly. Not much of an opinion because he hasn't done anything but leaning scum.

Wetnurse - Post #148 was bad because when asked for opinions on other people he talked about himseld instead, calls himself difficult to lynch, his case on Zeitgest was:
    This sort of self focus tends to be scummy. On day 2 he had a few long posts on mechanics and his list of 3 scum players was pretty iffy. I dislike his play, in 2 days he's posted an opinion on other players a total of 3 times. He's my second favourite target after Eric.

Prophylaxis: Spent that start of day 1 refusing to contribute which is annoying, but not really indicative of alingment (it really is annoying). Rants a bit about Aekiel, a bit of back and forth with Kai and Stojil. Some generally good stuff. Does pretty much nothing for most of day 2, post #431 reads like genuine confusion, rants some more about Aekiel/ericf. Day 3 sarts with a vote for eric and some talking about me. If you actually took part in the first half of a day I'd be happy with your play, a moderate town read.

5. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Thanks.

Anyone can chime in now on those players.

I asked Bill Door about it because it's a tactic I use to get better reads on nullish players to help figure out the alignments of both the player who I asked and the players who I asked him to talk about.

Why do you characterize my Aekiel/EricF thing as a "rant"? I didn't intend it to be one; it was more of a case/pointing out scummy things that he did.

I asked you about me because your previous read on me was "has big walls" and I wanted you to commit to an opinion.

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Prophy, what was your result?

I'll take it by your posting that neither of you were "saved" right?

7. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I was not "saved".

8. Bill Door

Both posts were too big to fit on my screen and at some point in them both you devolved into screaming in allcaps.

9. Titus

Titus Squib

For the record, I am strongly leaning Rubicon/Wetnurse/EricF scumteam (not ranked).

10. blab

blab Second Year

I didn't get nightkill targeted.

Barring extraordinary info from Zeit/Sesc:

I want to lynch Rubicon and EricF.

@Proph:

Rents/Zircon is mostly useless, null.

I had a slight town-read on Wetnurse, didn't like the apologetic vote on fontisian end of day 2 though. (Titus's, too)

Prophylaxis: Lean-town.

Are you sure you're not mistaking me for someone else?

11. Titus

Titus Squib

blab, my vote was basically predictive. I knew Fonti was going to do that anyway, so my vote didn't really matter. I know it's not the perfect reasoning but I was trying to avoid being nightkilled.

Wetnurse suggesting the idea looks bad after reflection and my scumread on EricF getting stronger. If the judge was any of us active people, the judge probably would have taken out EricF. By telling us she was essentially going to ensure that Fonti was lynched, she preserved Eric for another day.

12. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

@blab

How was I apologetic in voting for font?

@Titus

What idea was I suggesting?

13. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

Why?

Show your work please.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

This suggestion.

---------- Post automerged at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

I wonder why you are asking Blab to show his work and ignoring my scumteam callout.

15. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

How is that bad? If the vig is alive then he needs every lynch to be a non-judge lynch to be useful. Using a judge lynch on 2 scummy people (eric or font) is just stupid and a waste of the vigs ability to inform town if the lynched people were town or scum.

16. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Alright I just woke up and stuff, scum didn't get a NK again so it's possible the clown hit someone. Whoever got targeted for the NK should come forward imo.

17. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

On That whole Bill_Door being frustrated in one of his posts thing: The post in question doesn't really speak of any kind of real frustration, but maybe a bi of exasperation and annoyance. At least, that's how I read it.

Wets nurse has seemed kind of town-y to me, but again, I may not be the best judge of that. I have no real reasoning for that, except for the fact that I haven't seen anything I'd call scummy and I've seen him be more helpful than anything else, though probably not as much as other people. So probably more like a Null /w town lean.

I've really got nothing on the people.

Anyway, I feel like I'm just not up for this. I'm just too much a reactionary person, at least online where I can't see people's faces and body language. I think I might opt for a replacement.

18. Titus

Titus Squib

Wetnurse, in the abstract, it is null. Suppose for a moment that Fonti was town and Eric is scum, your actions forced us to lynch town and keep scum alive. That is my problem.

Prob, you are worried too much about being good. Just enjoy. If you are wrong, so be it.

Ruckylee, agreed. I do think the witches were stopped again.

Rubicon was the consensus Pie target, making it very likely he is scum.
    I am even more confident EricF is scum due to his behavior and how things ended.
    Wetnurse's actions do benefit scum a lot.

I want Eric dead today, pie rubicon again. Wetnurse needs to be checked. If this does not happen, I will be pissed.

19. EricF

EricF Muggle

So, I can sense the writing on the wall.

I am the Prist

Night 1 Aekiel checked WetNurse and found out that he was SCUM
    Night 2 I checked Bill Door and found out that he was NOT SCUM

I don't think I'll survive tonight, but just in case, let me know who I should check next.

20. Bill Door

Yeah, no you ain't.

Lynch Vote Ericf