1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Micro Mafia #1 - OT2R Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Oh, I agree Sesc is scum. I just think you are too.

2. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

You know, it might be worth losing this game just to see your fucking face when I flip town.

Honestly.

3. Bill Door

I also think you are getting like irrationally angry at this.

4. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Maybe so, but you're still being an idiot.

I'm town and you're throwing your game away because maybe I might be good enough to fool you? Is that really your logic? Should I just start lynching you day 1 in games so I don't have to deal with this?

It's really frustrating as a townie to have someone who wants to lynch you for no fucking particular reason at all.

---------- Post automerged at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

I mean, between the two of you I cannot believe you can't see this.

Granted, my reads were complete shit this game, but I also fucking suck at micro games. My best reads as town come after day 2 or so, once I've gotten a handle on the game and a few flips.

But still, if you can't see why Luckylee's consistent back and forth flipflopping, quick hammers and weird half cop claims come from scum, you might be beyond my help.

And that frustrates me, yes.

5. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Lexi: I think you're scum because your case against Rubicon was bullshit, and even more agressive than your usual style. I was going to come in and attack you over it, but Luckylee ended the day before I got a chance to. The way you roleclaimed directly after Luckylee claimed with a guilty check on you is also suspect, as is the fact that you claimed to have checked me when everyone except you called me towny on Day 1. If anything, you should have checked Luckylee for that hammer. Your only other scum hunting contribution involved taking my question for Sesc and turning it into a scum read and calling Bill Door obvious town for no reason. Now I'm seeing a lot of anger from you that looks faked. Add that in to the way you declared me town based on your supposed check, when the real cop would be very worried about the godfather, and I think we have our scum. Let's end this.

Vote Lexicat

If I'm wrong, so be it.

6. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Except I expressed that worry right here.

---------- Post automerged at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Also, seriously unvote. Sesc is gonna come in and instahammer me for the win.

7. fontisian

He will if he's scum.

8. Bill Door

Okay, first of all we've only played one game together before this, IRC doesn't count.

Here's my reasons for thinking you are scum. Instead of talking about why you are town or Lucky is scum you are talking about how we are bad for not knowing you are town. I've never known Lucky to gambit with fakeclaims, you've done it in every game I've seen you play, admittedly only one. (I hate myself for saying this but w/e, if I'm wrong feel free to never let me forget this and insult my intelligence in as many ways as possible) Lucky has just derped too hard to be scum, like seriously

9. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Only for you. It's nearly 4 AM and I'm half asleep, I hope you appreciate it >_>

Mafia!Luckylee "accidentally" hammering and claiming cop afterwards to get out of the obvious lynch is a thing. There was exactly one actual content in his posts yesterday, and that was defending BillDoor. The rest was "I'm bored". On the flip side, he's about the only possible player in existence who could actually accidentally hammer a lynch. I've got some more notes written down that I'm too tired to type up right now, but the TL;DR of it is that before today started, I was pretty sure he'd be Mafia.

The reason I'm no longer convinced is that I like him better today (including his claim), and I like Lexicat even less than yesterday. From her mistake (why was everyone harping on Bill's "slip", and hers went all but ignored?), to her completely off-the-charts reads, to her cc and follow-ups which felt less than organic, that's one big pile of do not like.

So right now, I'm kinda set to ignore all of Luckylee's yesterday and lynch Lexicat for her bad calls and off-key posts. I'm going to catch some sleep, and I better find the thread still open when I wake up again :s

10. fontisian

I really do.

Unless any of you think that I'm scum with Luckylee, we now know that Lexicat is scum.

Unvote

So Lexi doesn't self-hammer.

11. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

I never self hammer as town.

12. fontisian

Lexi: Luckylee isn't scum with Bill, because Bill would have hammered. He isn't scum with Sesc, because Sesc would have hammered. That leaves me. You're scum. You can either gives us your teammate, try to spread wifom or just wait for us to lynch you.

13. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Lexi, trying for righteous anger when you're scum is cute. So Scum have to be BD or... Sesc imo. I'm leaning Bill Door tbh, while I've been fairly useless tbh, he isn't much better. I didn't think much of his slip earlier but now :sherlock: Sesc has been pretty blatant this whole game, and I think Fonti would have attacked me alongside Lexi's false claim if she were scum.

14. Bill Door

Okay, so we all agree that Lexi is scum. Which means me/fonti/sesc it the other scum. I know I'm not scum which leaves fonti/sesc. And between those two Sesc is way more likely to be scum. Like seriously, look at his posts or lack of them, he's managed to lurk in a 7 person game. His only meaningful post day 1 was to jump onto the Rubicon bandwagon with very little reasoning that was basically just parroting Lexi's points. Then day 2 his only post so far was to agree with everyone else that Lexi is scum.

15. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

BillDoor: I have been busy. It's nearly Christmas, there's a shitton to do. I also distinctly recall telling you all that for the first day specifically. This Day is not even 24 hours old. So if you please would tell where I have been "lurking", how my "lurking" differs from your "lurking" (you came back only after all the shit was done in Day1), and exactly how my supposed lack of posts is worse than appearing active by posting one-liners, that'd be much appreciated.

The rest: That's simply not true. To pick just one thing, if you want to make the point that I parroted someone's arguments, then paraphrase them to show it. I didn't see anyone else insisting on Rubicon's explanations for his votes (which still don't make sense, btw). What's the deal?

And finally, this

is still true. If you tell me I've managed lurk in a 7 person game, I tell you you managed to not make one really substantial post the entire Day1 (except for the governor plan, and that was iffy).

16. fontisian

Bill Door is scum. I have 19 reasons.

Reason 1: The scumslip
    Reason 2: Discussion of mechanics instead of scumhunting

Reason 3: Attempting to justify his slip with poor logic. These are not the words of a townie who knows the slip was nothing.
    Reason 4:
    Reason 5: Apathetic attitude towards scum hunting.
    Reason 6: He starts pressuring Luckylee, an easy target if there ever was one, only after Rubicon and I called him out for not pressuring anyone.
    Reason 7: Hypocrisy in his pressure against Luckylee. The delay in asking a question is because Bill isn't actually interested in scumhunting.
    Reason 8: Using weak, doubt-casting language towards Luckylee instead of outright calling him scum.
    Reason 9: When the main lynch target was Bill Door (he had two votes and an intention to vote from Kai), Lexi came in with a bullshit case against Rubicon. Can you say chainsaw defense?

She even spent part of her post defending Bill Door:
    Reason 10: Lexicat ignored evidence in Rubicon's favor because she wanted a Bill Door opponent dead.
    Reason 11: More defense of Bill Door from Lexi.
    Reason 12: Lexicat arbitrarily decides Bill Door is town, but not quite as town as Luckylee, as she can't have her scummate as her strongest town read.
    Reason 13: Bill Door joined the discussion about lynching Rubicon only moments after Luckylee hammered. I think he was watching the thread, but was too concerned about shifting the tide back to him or connecting himself to Lexicat that he held back from posting.
    Reason 14: Wishy-washiness to the extreme over Luckylee after the hammer and setting up lynches for the next Day based on the assumption that Rubicon will flip town. He does not consider a world in which Rubicon will flip scum.
    Reason 15: Making useless posts instead of contributing to the decision of whether the governor should allow the Rubicon kill to go through.

Reason 16: Lexicat arbitrarily decides that Bill Door is "super obvious town."

Reason 17: Stalling on commenting on the claim and counterclaim, then pressuring Luckylee first.
    Reason 18: Only agreeing the Lexicat is likely scum after I declare that she is and that Bill Door is her scummate.
    Reason 19: The case against Sesc that is entirely based on Sesc's "lurking." It's an attempt to set up a mislynch for tomorrow.

17. Bill Door

1 - A derp is a derp, if you thought that made me scum I'd have been lynched day 1

2 - I made one suggestion on mechanics before anything had happened on the first day. It's not like all i did was talk mechanics.

3 - The logic is fine.

4 - I just disagree on this one.

5 - Apathy isn't a scum tell

6 - There is nothing wrong with this. Lucky was the only one I could see to pressure at that point. Kai, Lexi Sesc hadn't even posted yet.

7 - wut, since when is less than a minute a delay?

8 - I didn't want to call Lucky scum

9 - I can't exactly counter an argument for something I didn't do

10 - Same

11 - Same

12 - Same

13 - I wasn't at my computer until I started posting.

14 - You have some weird jump in logic here that I don't follow.

15 - Those posts weren't useless. I was discussing whether Lucky is likely to do what he did as town or scum, which is relevant to whether or not governor should change the lynch.

16 - Wasn't me

17 - Being careful with a decision definitely isn't a scum tell, nor is trying to get more information to make a better decision.

18 - You made your post in the time it took me to reread the thread fully.

19 - It's an attempt to set up the correct lynch tomorrow.

At best you case here is that I'm playing badly as town and some connections to Lexi that were all on her end.

---------- Post automerged at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Lexi had talked about Rubicon's votes in her very first post. All you did was ask for an explanation, you never added any reasons for your vote on him other than what Lexi had already posted.

18. fontisian

Vote Lexicat
    I feel like I'm done here. If I'm nightkilled, lynch Bill Door. If I'm not, I'll be leading that lynch toMorrow.

Sesc: Feel free to hammer whenever.

19. Bill Door

Are you seriously not going to even look at Sesc?

20. fontisian

I looked at Sesc and think he's town. If you disagree, prove it to me.