1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

SURVIVOR: Redemption - Outwit, Outplay, Outlast [COMPLETED]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Placed bid on Hidden Item D

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  2. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Castaways are reminded that they should refrain from posting their actual bid amounts or, if they plan to post their numbers, should not lie with incorrect numbers. This is an auction, not a mindfuck.

3. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Placed Bid on Covered Item E

4. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Placed bid on covered item A

5. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Placed Bid on Double Vote
    Placed Bid on Covered Item B

---------- Post automerged at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

sliced my fruit

Like a Boss

6. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Placed Bid on Covered Item A

7. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

I got ISP blocked again, so uh... Can't bid?

EDIT:Temporarily working

Placed bid for D, C , Advantage

8. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

I was going to submit my score, but then I saw Vesvius's sitting pretty in the number 1 spot. I think I'm done with this challenge.

9. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Sliced My Fruit

At least I tried

10. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Sumbit Bid on Item Double Vote

11. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Holy fucking fruit, Vesvius.

12. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

That one drove me kinda nuts. I've been at work for 4 hours now, and I still swear I hear the sound of fruit squishing.

If you can beat that, you deserve it.

13. Zeitgeist

I wish you all a Merry CHRISTMAS! In the spirit of the holidays, the ensuing Night after this Challenge/Auction will go for 48 hours instead of 24 hours, in order to allow all of you to spend time with your loved ones. Merry Christmas!

14. Schrodinger

High Score:
    Slice Attempt Submitted

15. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Thanks Zeit. Was worried when I realized I had forgotten about this. Stupid Christians in girlfriends family ruined any Jew advantage I might have.

16. Schrodinger

High Score:
    Jew advantage is strong, here.

17. Zeitgeist

Fruit Ninja concludes. The scores have been submitted...

The following are the best times logged by the castaways.

HOGWARTS
    Riley: No logged attempt
    Vesvius: 20,052 points
    Schrodinger: No logged attempt
    1and1is3: No logged attempt
    TMNTurtwig: No logged attempt
    Lyrium: 6,355 points
    Bill Door: No logged attempt
    Republic21: No logged attempt
    Lexicat: No logged attempt

2nd place - Lyrium, 1st place - Vesvius.

[​IMG]

Vesvius WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!

Congratulations, Vesvius, on your second Individual Immunity win. For the rest of you, better luck next time. Well done to everyone who entered. Lyrium, it was worth a shot. Now, time for the Auction!

The Survivor Auction concludes...

Alright, it is time to reveal what you've won.
    Let's start with the uncovered items.

The winner of the Double Vote at a bid of $500 is Lexicat. At the next tribal council your vote for another person will be counted twice.

The winner of the Advantage at a bid of $200 is 1and1is3. You will learn of your advantage at the next Immunity Challenge.

Nobody placed a bid on the Guaranteed Place!

Nobody placed a bid on the Unmasked Vote!

Now, let's move onto the covered items.

Under Covered Item B, bought by Vesvius for $20, is an Unmasked Vote. Vesvius will choose anyone (including himself) to have their vote revealed publicly.

Under Covered Item D, bought by Schrodinger for $500, is a Guaranteed Place in the next All-Stars game, regardless of his placement or performance in this game.

Under Covered Item E, bought by Republic21 for $500, is a Nullifier. He can nullify any one of your votes at the next Tribal Council. If used on the same player with the Double Vote, the two devices will simply cancel out.

Under Covered Item A, bought by Bill Door for $500, is a bowl of Blue Shell condoms ("If I can't come first, then nobody else can!") from the Lungs Corporation. In laymen's terms, you won nada or nothing.

Finally under Covered Item C, won by 1and1is3 for $100 is a Cursed Idol. If she is voted out, 1and1is3 can cast a vote at the next Tribal Council from the abode of Ponderosa. It is valid until the Final 5.

And that concludes today's Auction.

Night 8 has started.

Night will not end for the next 48 hours, as part of the Christmas break.

The night will continue for 48 Hours. You may request 1-on-1 QTs with anybody left in the game, as you are now all one House. Also, as there are no more House QTs, feel free to post in this thread during the Night.

At Night, you may also know begin 1-on-1 QTs with your fellow Housemates. Request which players (via private QT) with which you wish to communicate, and I will organise it for you. If you wish to have a group conversation, I recommend you either hold it in your House QT or you convey your messages to all players involved in the convo via your 1-on-1 QTs at the same time.

This may be finnicky, but the whole point of 1-on-1 QTs is to give some opportunity for individual manoeuvring, although alliances with multiple players are definitely encouraged.

Apart from Zeitgeist, only the following (9) individuals are allowed to participate:

Asterisk (*) indicates that the person is wearing the Individual Immunity Necklace and thus cannot be voted for at the next Tribal Council.

RAVENCLAW:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Riley//Vesvius*//Schrodinger//mishie//1and1is3//BitMyFinger//TMNTurtwig//Lyrium

HUFFLEPUFF:

CrackedMind//Prophylaxis//Bill Door//Caligula//Republic21//Zenzao//Anya//Lexicat

Hello, you have Tree Mail! The following message was inscribed into a palm tree close to your campsites:

"Prepare to be face to face in this puzzle."

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  18. Schrodinger

High Score:
    Also, I totes submitted an attempt with a score of 1.

19. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

So....is night over or what?

20. Zeitgeist

[​IMG]

Welcome to Tribal Council

Welcome, castaways, to Tribal Council. You have been sent here, to this abandoned grotto, to cannibalise one of your own.

Grab a torch and light it in the fire pit. On Survivor, fire represents life. It is what hastens in the dark. Your aim in Survivor: Redemption is to keep your torch from being snuffed out by those around you.

This is how Tribal Council will work. Firstly, castaways, you cannot post in any QTs while Tribal Council is commencing. You will also be given a series of questions which you must answer, in order for Tribal Council to conclude. These questions are designed with observing your performances at the Immunity Challenge and any fractures within your House.

Ordinarily, at the end of these questions, you will submit a vote via your private QTs. How you submit a vote is "Vote Out: [PLAYER NAME]". You should also append your vote with a short voting Confessional, which is a sentence or two (or more, if you feel passionate) explaining your reasons/feelings towards your vote. Examples of Confessionals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9ikbfa7Igw

Tribal Council 9 (Dawn 9) has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until all Tribal Council questions have been answered. Votes can be submitted once everybody has answered all their allocated questions. If you know that you won't be online at this point, you may submit a vote early, but once a vote is made, it cannot be retracted. Tribal Council goes for a maximum of 24 hours.

Everybody may currently post in this thread.​

Apart from Zeitgeist, only the following (9) individuals are allowed to participate:

Asterisk (*) indicates that the person is wearing the Individual Immunity Necklace and thus cannot be voted for at the next Tribal Council.

RAVENCLAW:

Riley//Vesvius*//Schrodinger//mishie//1and1is3//BitMyFinger//TMNTurtwig//Lyrium

HUFFLEPUFF:

CrackedMind//Prophylaxis//Bill Door//Caligula//Republic21//Zenzao//Anya//Lexicat

If you have any question about Tribal Council, ask me in your QTs. Once all the votes are counted, I will then account for any Hidden Immunity Idols that have been played. Refer to post #1 to know how to play an HII. If you know you'd want to use the HII, please let know in your personal QT BEFORE Tribal Council ends. Thank you.

Here are the Tribal Council (TC) Questions for this Phase:

These questions are for everybody to answer:

1. The Wizengamot is currently Caligula, Zenzao, and mishie. Knowing that ultimately, they will determine the final fate of this game, what do you have to say to them?
    2. Who deserves to stay more: Lyrium or Riley Poole?
    3. Why was Turtwig and Prophylaxis the first players to be eliminated?
    4. What did you do for Christmas?
    5. Have you thought about who you'd like to be with in the Final Three?
    6. Do you have anything you'd like to say to the rest of Hogwarts?