1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

SURVIVOR: Redemption - Outwit, Outplay, Outlast [COMPLETED]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

@_@ /10char

2. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Face-Off Submission

3. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I think so.

4. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Yep yep!

/10char

5. Vesvius

So, time limits up. Anyone care to share how many you think you got?

I got.... You go first.

6. Riley

Not enough

7. Bill Door

Obviously I am perfect and got them all.

8. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I think I got three or four, tops.

9. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

I managed to get all the Jackie Chans.

10. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Face-Off concludes. The scores have been submitted...

"Who are these People?"

[​IMG]

1. William Shakespeare
    2. Mila Kunis
    3. Uter Zorker
    4. Tinman
    5. Takeshi Kaga/Chairman Kaga
    6. Sigourney Weaver
    7. Shinji Kagawa
    8. Ryan Seacrest
    9. Rooney Mara
    10. Jessie the Cowgirl
    11. Queen Elizabeth II
    12. Pearl Krabs
    13. Orlando Bloom
    14. Dawn French
    15. Magneto
    16. Mike Tyson
    17. Marilyn Monroe
    18. Nelson Mandela
    19. Lucy Liu
    20. Li Na (bill door)
    21. Robert Lewandowski
    22. Aaron Lennon
    23. Lena Meyer
    24. Kareem-Abdul Jabbah
    25. Jeff Probst
    26. Isabelle Fuhrman
    27. Heath Ledger
    28. Heather O'Rourke
    29. Ned Kelly
    30. Gwen Stefani
    31. Green Arrow
    32. Gabriel Agbonlahor
    33. Freddy Krueger
    34. Dirk Nowitski
    35. Darth Maul
    36. Cillian Murphy
    37. Christopher Robin
    38. Christopher Lloyd
    39. Christopher Lee
    40. Chad Kroeger
    41. James Cook
    42. Bellatrix Lestrange (Helena Bonham Carter)
    43. Alexander Graham Bell
    44. Abraham Lincoln
    45. Lord Farquaad
    46. Pete Burns
    47. Dean Geyer
    48. Jeremy Lin
    49. Paris Hilton
    50. Princess Peach

We have an amazing event: a tie! Schrodinger, Bill Door, Rayn, and Lexicat all scored 49/50! Schrodinger got #40 incorrect, Bill Door got #20 incorrect, Rayn got #24 incorrect, and Lexicat got #5 incorrect. Rayn, even using the Advantage she bought at the Auction, was unable to best the other contestants!

Although Individual Immunity technically should only go to one person, a tie is a tie, and as stated by the rules, the highest scorer is immune for the next Tribal Council. For this reason, we have multiple winners!

Equal 1st place - Bill Door, Lexicat, Rayn, Schrodinger.

[​IMG]

WE HAVE A TIE! BILL, LEXI, RAYN, AND SCHRODINGER WIN IMMUNITY NECKLACES!

Congratulations, you four. Bill, Lexi, Rayn, and Schrodinger have guaranteed spots in the Final Seven! For the next Tribal Council, we will prohibit the passing on and movement of the Necklaces to make things simpler. That means you can only vote for Riley, Republic, Turtwig, or Vesvius.

Night 9 has started.

Night will end in 24 hours.

At Night, you may now begin 1-on-1 QTs with your fellow Housemates. Request which players (via private QT) with which you wish to communicate, and I will organise it for you. If you wish to have a group conversation, I recommend you either hold it in your House QT or you convey your messages to all players involved in the convo via your 1-on-1 QTs at the same time.

This may be finnicky, but the whole point of 1-on-1 QTs is to give some opportunity for individual manoeuvring, although alliances with multiple players are definitely encouraged.

Apart from Zeitgeist, only the following (8) individuals are allowed to participate:

Asterisk (*) indicates that the person is wearing the Individual Immunity Necklace and thus cannot be voted for at the next Tribal Council.

RAVENCLAW:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Riley//Vesvius//Schrodinger*//mishie//1and1is3*//BitMyFinger//TMNTurtwig//Lyrium

HUFFLEPUFF:

CrackedMind//Prophylaxis//Bill Door*//Caligula//Republic21//Zenzao//Anya//Lexicat*

11. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Such filler
    Much amaze
    Wooow

12. Zeitgeist

[​IMG]

Welcome to Tribal Council

Welcome, castaways, to Tribal Council. You have been sent here, to this abandoned grotto, to cannibalise one of your own.

Grab a torch and light it in the fire pit. On Survivor, fire represents life. It is what hastens in the dark. Your aim in Survivor: Redemption is to keep your torch from being snuffed out by those around you.

This is how Tribal Council will work. Firstly, castaways, you cannot post in any QTs while Tribal Council is commencing. You will also be given a series of questions which you must answer, in order for Tribal Council to conclude. These questions are designed with observing your performances at the Immunity Challenge and any fractures within your House.

Ordinarily, at the end of these questions, you will submit a vote via your private QTs. How you submit a vote is "Vote Out: [PLAYER NAME]". You should also append your vote with a short voting Confessional, which is a sentence or two (or more, if you feel passionate) explaining your reasons/feelings towards your vote. Examples of Confessionals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9ikbfa7Igw

Tribal Council 10 (Dawn 10) has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until all Tribal Council questions have been answered. Votes can be submitted once everybody has answered all their allocated questions. If you know that you won't be online at this point, you may submit a vote early, but once a vote is made, it cannot be retracted. Tribal Council goes for a maximum of 24 hours.

Everybody may currently post in this thread.​

Apart from Zeitgeist, only the following (8) individuals are allowed to participate:

Asterisk (*) indicates that the person is wearing the Individual Immunity Necklace and thus cannot be voted for at this Tribal Council.

RAVENCLAW:

Riley//Vesvius//Schrodinger*//mishie//1and1is3*//BitMyFinger//TMNTurtwig//Lyrium

HUFFLEPUFF:

CrackedMind//Prophylaxis//Bill Door*//Caligula//Republic21//Zenzao//Anya//Lexicat*

If you have any question about Tribal Council, ask me in your QTs. Once all the votes are counted, I will then account for any Hidden Immunity Idols that have been played. Refer to post #1 to know how to play an HII. If you know you'd want to use the HII, please let know in your personal QT BEFORE Tribal Council ends. Thank you.

Here are the Tribal Council (TC) Questions for Dawn 10:

These questions are for everybody to answer:

1. What's more important: loyalty or self-preservation?
    2. Lexicat is a player whose name has been mentioned multiple times by various castaways. Does that make her a potential threat to win this game?
    3. In your opinion, name one overrated movie that everybody else seems to adore.
    4. Do you have anything you'd like to say to the rest of Hogwarts?

This question is for Rayn:

5. With the disappearance of your ally mishie, do you feel vulnerable at this stage of the game?

This question is for Schrodinger:

6. Do you still think it's one of the original Hufflepuffs going home tonight, or have the tables possibly turned?

This question is for TMNTurtwig:

7. Do you fear that because the number of Hufflepuff targets is whittling, you or another person from your Ravenclaw alliance might find themselves on the bottom pretty soon?

This question is for Riley Poole:

8. Do you think there is any chance of you or the Hufflepuffs continuing on in the game, or have your chances come to a halt?

This question is for Republic21:

9. Knowing that Lyrium, Caligula, and many of the Hufflepuff Wizengamot members will not vote for you to win this game, do you think the Ravenclaws should keep you around to drag to the end of the game? Don't you qualify for a Survivor goat?

This question is for Bill Door:

10. Do you think you can ultimately win this game over Lexicat if you sit next to her at the end of the game?

This question is for Lexicat:

11. Do you have to continue to look ahead in the future when you cast your votes?

This question is for Vesvius:

12. For the first time in a while, you don't have the necklace. How does it feel to be vulnerable for the first time?

----

TREE MAIL: "The Wizengamot will Speak."

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  13. Bill Door

Er, both are needed. Neither is more important

2. Lexicat is a player whose name has been mentioned multiple times by various castaways. Does that make her a potential threat to win this game?

Everyone is a potential threat

3. In your opinion, name one overrated movie that everybody else seems to adore.

The HP films. Especially the early ones.

Merry New years

10. Do you think you can ultimately win this game over Lexicat if you sit next to her at the end of the game?

Yeah sure, why not?

14. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

Both are needed. I can't say which one is more important.

Yes. So is everyone else.

Hunger games?

Hope you enjoy the new year gais.

5. With the disappearance of your ally mishie, do you feel vulnerable at this stage of the game?

I have never felt so vulnerable in my life. </3

15. Vesvius

Going to agree with the crowd here. Neither are more important, and you've got to balance them to survive.

Of course. But then again, I can't see a single person left who wouldn't get some votes at tribal.

Robocop. There, I said it.

Happy New Years!

12. For the first time in a while, you don't have the necklace. How does it feel to be vulnerable for the first time?

I miss my jewelry. So Much. Baby's coming home next challenge.

16. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    I don't think anyone here has loyalty if it doesn't equate self-preservation.

Slightly more than some, but not more than others.

That silly Guardians of the Galaxy flick. I laughed the first time I saw a poster, but later realized that some people actually want to see it. Go figure.

Yes. I'm getting more and more annoyed at this game and its host. The amount of bullshit is going to drown someone sooner rather than later.

9. Knowing that Lyrium, Caligula, and many of the Hufflepuff Wizengamot members will not vote for you to win this game, do you think the Ravenclaws should keep you around to drag to the end of the game? Don't you qualify for a Survivor goat?
    I know no such thing. Caligula and Lyrium seemed decidedly un-Rep in the past, but nothing tells me that they'd sooner vote for a former Claw to win than me. I never had much problems with any of the others, I don't think.
    If the Claws know something that I don't that makes them certain that the Hufflepuffs would not allow me to win, then it would make sense for them to keep me around, I guess.

17. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

You cannot win the game without Loyalty, but it's important to be able to know when that Loyalty is being misplaced.
    Why you so obsessed with me :<. I'm just a cat, I can't win anything!
    Independence Day.
    Meow.
    11. Do you have to continue to look ahead in the future when you cast your votes?
    Always.

18. Riley

I would have said loyalty early in the game but now that everyone else is saying both I gues I can see their point.

No, just a popular name.

Star Trek

Hi guys. Don't murderdeathkill me please

8. Do you think there is any chance of you or the Hufflepuffs continuing on in the game, or have your chances come to a halt?

Maybe possibly kinda not sure.

19. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Loyalty.

Not by itself.

The Exorcist

This question is for TMNTurtwig:

7. Do you fear that because the number of Hufflepuff targets is whittling, you or another person from your Ravenclaw alliance might find themselves on the bottom pretty soon?

Not really. I think my alliance is doing pretty well right now.

---------- Post automerged at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Woops, I missed this one.

Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten.

20. Zeitgeist

nb: Some of you haven't submitted your votes before the 24 hours finished and unfortunately have been penalised. In the future, if you know that you cannot be online by the time everybody has submitted their TC answers, submit your vote early!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tensions rise at Tribal Council. And a consensus has been reached.

Now that you've all had a chance to speak up, I'll go tally the votes. Since nobody has opted to use a Hidden Immunity Idol or the Nullifier, I'll proceed straight to reading the votes.

First vote is for...

Riley Poole

Second vote...

Schrodinger - doesn't count

Rayn - doesn't count

Vesvius.
    That's 1 vote for Riley Poole, 1 vote for Vesvius. Next vote...

Republic21​

Vesvius

Republic21.
    We're tied. That's 1 vote for Riley Poole, 2 votes for Vesvius, 2 votes for Republic21. One vote left...

And the eleventh person voted out and the fifth member of the Wizengamot in Survivor: Redemption is

[​IMG]

Republic21​

That's only three votes, Republic21, and that is enough for this Tribal Council. Please bring me your torch. As fire represents life, unfortunately, the journey ends here. I guess tonight we have learnt that if you have Nullifier, you should perhaps use it.​

Republic21, the House has once again spoken.

Apart from Zeitgeist, only the following (7) individuals are allowed to participate:

RAVENCLAW:

Riley//Vesvius//Schrodinger//mishie//1and1is3//BitMyFinger//TMNTurtwig//Lyrium

HUFFLEPUFF:

CrackedMind//Prophylaxis//Bill Door//Caligula//Republic21//Zenzao//Anya//Lexicat

DO NOT POST IN YOUR 1-on-1 OR QTs. WATCH THIS THREAD.