1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

SURVIVOR: Redemption - Outwit, Outplay, Outlast [COMPLETED]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

I got more filling than a double stuffed oreo.

2. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

[​IMG]

Welcome back to the Challenge Arena. The Immunity Necklace is waiting...

Welcome back, castaways, to the Immunity Challenge. Before we start, castaways, I'll be collecting your Immunity Necklaces. Once again, Individual Immunity is back up for grabs.

The last Tree Mail alluded to the contents of today's Immunity Challenge.

"The Wizengamot will Speak,"

The Tree Mail doesn't lie! This Challenge will involve the Wizengamot in many ways

Today's Challenge, another puzzle challenge, is Attribution. In Attribution, each of you will be given a series of quotes made by the last four Wizengamot members, excluding Republic21: Zenzao, Caligula, mishie, and Lyrium. You must attempt to correctly attribute each quote to the correct author. These quotes were statements that they made in their own QTs throughout the game.

Once you have completed the attributions, you are to email your guesses to oddfictionrambles@gmail.com. The contestant with the most correct guesses wins Individual Immunity! Guaranteed a 1/6 chance of winning this game!

The rest of you, you know what's waiting. Tribal Council, where one of you will become the sixth member of the Wizengamot. You will have 16 hours to complete this Challenge.

"Attribute these"

1. Aiming for association with this word. Currently up to asso.
    2. Good night!
    3. Due to the fact that more Hufflepuffs made that mistake than Ravenclaws, we have decided to not do anything about it, simply because of the fact that right now, it actually helps us more this way.
    4. Quick question Zeit, which clues are no longer valid since the idol has been found? We know the first 3 are gone since we got that, and we can't help but think that Lyrium solved the egypt one, as such which ones are still in play?
    5. Any name suggestion would be welcome. :)
    6. The Ravenclaws have played you like a fiddle. This is a vote you get for being a flip-flopper. Namaste.
    7. Message received loud and clear, Jeff. Glad to see we've got another full day and night to rest before the game truly begins.
    8. Hypersensitiveness is the go word.
    9. If you were willing to trust me and give me a chance, I would've stuck with you until the bitter end. But instead, you chose to vilify me and attack me, falling for whatever CrackedMind had to offer you. Maybe in another life, we could've both made the Final Three. But for now, as they say in Japan, Sayonara.
    10. Wait what
    11. I'm writing this to you guys because I don't know whether the next challenge will allow us to communicate or how the chips will fall.
    12. Deleted post is mine - it took a minute to click what you said about the Night-only conversation. So until the challenge is over we aren't supposed to post in that 1-on-1, I assume?
    13. Learn to refresh in this challenge. ;.;
    14. Turtwig, you have made your bed. I hope you stick in it, because no way in hell that I'd vote for you over Lyrium or even Lexicat. At least Lexi has balls, as shown with the move she made.
    15. TEAM STRAYA RIP.
    16. If we end up at another TC (hopefully not) then we know who stood with us today and who did not.
    17. You dun goofed, son.
    18. TMNTurtwig must be cleansed.
    19. La la la....just waiting on death row now with no possibility of parole.
    20. You were a great guy to have around, but I have to follow what my alliance wants.

In your email, make sure your guesses are in the format of:

1. <guess of statement 1>
    2. <guess of statement 2>
    3. <guess of statement 3>
    etc

When you're ready to submit, post in this thread the message "Attribution Submission".

Also, during this Challenge, you may post in this thread. Keep in mind that colluding is not in your best interest: Individual Immunity is individual.

Challenge 10 (Day) has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until the Attribution concludes in 14 hours.

May the odds be ever in your favour.

Apart from Zeitgeist, only the following (7) individuals are allowed to participate:

RAVENCLAW:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Riley//Vesvius//Schrodinger//mishie//1and1is3//BitMyFinger//TMNTurtwig//Lyrium

HUFFLEPUFF:

CrackedMind//Prophylaxis//Bill Door//Caligula//Republic21//Zenzao//Anya//Lexicat

You have 16 hours for this challenge.

3. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

So, do we have 14 or 16 hours?

---------- Post automerged at 01:09 ---------- Previous post was at 00:46 ----------

Attribution Submission

4. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Attribution Submission

5. Zeitgeist

16 hours. Also, in the event of the tied score, the person who submitted their attempt early will win, so keep an eye on the clock!

6. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Attribution Submission

7. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Attribution Submission

I'm pretty darn wrong here, but at least I'm pretty darn wrong WITH STYLE.

8. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Attribution Submission

9. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    In then hospital with appendicitis. Will not be submitting
    Sorry.t HF ats why missed tc

10. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Get better dude. Hope everything goes ok.

11. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Fuck dude, that's really extremely shitty.

Get better friend.

12. Vesvius

That absolutely sucks, dude. Hope you get better!

13. Zeitgeist

Attribution concludes. The scores have been submitted...

The answers to the correct attributions:

1. Zenzao

2. Lyrium

3. mishie

4. mishie

5. Lyrium

6. Caligula

7. Zenzao

8. Zenzao

9. Caligula

10. mishie

11. Lyrium

12. Zenzao

13. Caligula

14. Caligula

15. mishie

16. Lyrium

17. Zenzao

18. mishie

19. Lyrium

20. Caligula

The following are the scores logged by the castaways.

HOGWARTS
    Riley: 0/20
    Vesvius: 9/20
    Schrodinger: No logged attempt (Appendicitis)
    1and1is3: 8/20
    Bill Door: 5/20
    Lexicat: 8/20
    TMNTurtwig: No logged attempt

Equal 2nd place - 1and1is3//Lexicat, 1st place - Vesvius.

[​IMG]

VESVIUS WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!

Congratulations, Vesvius. Your third Individual Immunity win! For the rest of you, better luck next time.

Night 10 has started.

Night will end in a maximum of 24 hours.

The night will continue for 24 Hours. You may request 1-on-1 QTs with anybody left in the game, as you are all one House.

At Night, you may begin 1-on-1 QTs with your fellow Housemates. Request which players (via private QT) with which you wish to communicate, and I will organise it for you. If you wish to have a group conversation, I recommend you either hold it in your House QT or you convey your messages to all players involved in the convo via your 1-on-1 QTs at the same time.

This may be finnicky, but the whole point of 1-on-1 QTs is to give some opportunity for individual manoeuvring, although alliances with multiple players are definitely encouraged.

Apart from Zeitgeist, only the following (7) individuals are allowed to participate:

Asterisk (*) indicates that the person is wearing the Individual Immunity Necklace and thus cannot be voted for at the next Tribal Council.

RAVENCLAW:

Riley//Vesvius*//Schrodinger//mishie//1and1is3//BitMyFinger//TMNTurtwig//Lyrium

HUFFLEPUFF:

CrackedMind//Prophylaxis//Bill Door//Caligula//Republic21//Zenzao//Anya//Lexicat

Hello, you have Tree Mail! The following message was inscribed into a palm tree close to your campsites:

"True colours and the true pecking order are revealed."

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  14. Zeitgeist

[​IMG]

Welcome to Tribal Council

Welcome, castaways, to Tribal Council. You have been sent here, to this abandoned grotto, to cannibalise one of your own.

Grab a torch and light it in the fire pit. On Survivor, fire represents life. It is what hastens in the dark. Your aim in Survivor: Redemption is to keep your torch from being snuffed out by those around you.

This is how Tribal Council will work. Firstly, castaways, you cannot post in any QTs while Tribal Council is commencing. You will also be given a series of questions which you must answer, in order for Tribal Council to conclude. These questions are designed with observing your performances at the Immunity Challenge and any fractures within your House.

Ordinarily, at the end of these questions, you will submit a vote via your private QTs. How you submit a vote is "Vote Out: [PLAYER NAME]". You should also append your vote with a short voting Confessional, which is a sentence or two (or more, if you feel passionate) explaining your reasons/feelings towards your vote. Examples of Confessionals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9ikbfa7Igw

Tribal Council 11 (Dawn 11) has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until all Tribal Council questions have been answered. Votes can be submitted once everybody has answered all their allocated questions. If you know that you won't be online at this point, you may submit a vote early, but once a vote is made, it cannot be retracted. Tribal Council goes for a maximum of 24 hours.

Everybody may currently post in this thread.​

Asterisk (*) indicates that the person is wearing the Individual Immunity Necklace and thus cannot be voted for at this Tribal Council.

RAVENCLAW:

Riley//Vesvius*//Schrodinger//mishie//1and1is3//BitMyFinger//TMNTurtwig//Lyrium

HUFFLEPUFF:

If you have any question about Tribal Council, ask me in your QTs. Once all the votes are counted, I will then account for any Hidden Immunity Idols that have been played. Refer to post #1 to know how to play an HII. If you know you'd want to use the HII, please let know in your personal QT BEFORE Tribal Council ends. Thank you.

Here are the Tribal Council (TC) Questions for Dawn 10:

These questions are for everybody to answer:

1. What are your thoughts on Bill Door as a player in this game? Can he win this game?
    2. In one word, describe yourself as best as possible.
    3. We are now at the Final Seven. Do alliances still matter in this game, or have we reached the individualistic portion of the endgame where you need to take care of yourself first and foremost?
    4. Do you have anything you'd like to say to the rest of Hogwarts?

This question is for Rayn:

5. This is the Final Seven. As the history of Survivor shows, if you need to make a move, now would be the time to do so. What are your thoughts about making big moves. Do you think they're necessary to win this game?

This question is for Schrodinger:

6. Out of the other six players, who are you LEAST likely to vote for to win this game? You must pick a name of somebody, other than yourself.

This question is for TMNTurtwig:

7. How do you feel about tonight's tribal? What are you going to base your vote off of tonight?

This question is for Riley Poole:

8. How has your game been going for you so far?

This question is for Bill Door:

9. Are you confident about your place here?

This question is for Lexicat:

10. Do you think you're being targeted tonight?

This question is for Vesvius:

11. How are you feeling about your third individual immunity win? Are you giving that up tonight?

----

Hello, you have Tree Mail! The following message was inscribed into a palm tree close to your campsites:

"True colours and the true pecking order are revealed."

15. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

1. What are your thoughts on Bill Door as a player in this game? Can he win this game?

He is remarkably attractive and perfect in every way possible. He wins every game for he is the greatest, also incredibly modest. Occasionally he talks about himself in the third person.

Stupendous

3. We are now at the Final Seven. Do alliances still matter in this game, or have we reached the individualistic portion of the endgame where you need to take care of yourself first and foremost?

Alliance matter if you want to let them matter.

Yo.

9. Are you confident about your place here?

Yep.

16. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    He made my heart melt but he's cold to the core, now rumor has it he ain't got my love any more. (IDK, I believe he has a fair shot)
    Dupe.
    They sure do. As usual, I done fucked up.
    Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.
    6. Out of the other six players, who are you LEAST likely to vote for to win this game? You must pick a name of somebody, other than yourself.
    Lexicat. What can I say, I hold a mighty grudge.

17. Vesvius

IMHO, Bill's been a good player. He has as much a shot to win this as anyone.

Fantastic

Of course alliances still matter.

How goes it, everybody?

11. How are you feeling about your third individual immunity win? Are you giving that up tonight?

I missed my jewelry so much. I think I'm going to keep hold of it tonight.

18. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

He's a serious challenge guy. Anyone at the final seven has a good chance.

ninja.

They matter.

Hi.

5. This is the Final Seven. As the history of Survivor shows, if you need to make a move, now would be the time to do so. What are your thoughts about making big moves. Do you think they're necessary to win this game?

Yes and no. Timing is key.

19. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Bill Door is a good player, he has a better chance of winning than most.

Clueless

Alliances are all that have ever mattered in this game.

I missed pretty much the entirety of the last round only barely checking in on my phone a few times, and I didn't check my QTs at all until just now. My response to the one person who messaged me would be that I never considered our alliance off, I was just doing my best to protect Rep.

7. How do you feel about tonight's tribal? What are you going to base your vote off of tonight?

Tonight's tribal? I don't really know. I might be getting eliminated, but assuming I'm not then I'm voting for whoever I think my alliance will vote.

20. Zeitgeist

Lexicat, Riley: please post and vote soon.

The rest of you should feel free to vote. I doubt that both of those two will arrive here on time.