1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

SURVIVOR: Redemption - Outwit, Outplay, Outlast [COMPLETED]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

taking away 4 flags

2. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

taking away 4 flags

3. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

taking away 1 flag

4. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

taking away 4 flags

5. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

taking away 1 flag

6. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

taking away 4 flags

7. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

taking away 1 flag

8. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

So, like, congrats on making it to the final 4.

9. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Thanks friend.
    <3

10. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

What. I'm late to the party.

11. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Red Flag concludes. The winner has emerged, taking the final flag...

1st place - Lexicat.

[​IMG]

LEXICAT WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY ONCE AGAIN!

Congratulations, Lexicat, on your third Individual Immunity win! For the rest of you, better luck next time. Hopefully this Challenge has illuminated that strategy and foresight is important.

Night 12 has started.

Night will end in a maximum of 24 hours.

The night will continue for 24 Hours. You may request 1-on-1 QTs with anybody left in the game, as you are all one House.

At Night, you may begin 1-on-1 QTs with your fellow Housemates. Request which players (via private QT) with which you wish to communicate, and I will organise it for you. If you wish to have a group conversation, I recommend you either hold it in your House QT or you convey your messages to all players involved in the convo via your 1-on-1 QTs at the same time.

This may be finnicky, but the whole point of 1-on-1 QTs is to give some opportunity for individual manoeuvring, although alliances with multiple players are definitely encouraged. You may also post in this thread for open discussions.

Apart from Zeitgeist, only the following (5) individuals are allowed to participate:

Asterisk (*) indicates that the person is wearing the Individual Immunity Necklace and thus cannot be voted for at the next Tribal Council.

RAVENCLAW:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Riley//Vesvius//Schrodinger//mishie//1and1is3//BitMyFinger//TMNTurtwig//Lyrium

HUFFLEPUFF:

CrackedMind//Prophylaxis//Bill Door[/b]//Caligula//Republic21//Zenzao//Anya//Lexicat*

Hello, you have Tree Mail! The following message was inscribed into a palm tree close to your campsites:

"Red flag, red flag..."

12. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

filling up the holes in this plot

13. Zeitgeist

[​IMG]

Welcome to Tribal Council

Welcome, castaways, to Tribal Council. You have been sent here, to this abandoned grotto, to cannibalise one of your own.

Grab a torch and light it in the fire pit. On Survivor, fire represents life. It is what hastens in the dark. Your aim in Survivor: Redemption is to keep your torch from being snuffed out by those around you.

This is how Tribal Council will work. Firstly, castaways, you cannot post in any QTs while Tribal Council is commencing. You will also be given a series of questions which you must answer, in order for Tribal Council to conclude. These questions are designed with observing your performances at the Immunity Challenge and any fractures within your House.

Ordinarily, at the end of these questions, you will submit a vote via your private QTs. How you submit a vote is "Vote Out: [PLAYER NAME]". You should also append your vote with a short voting Confessional, which is a sentence or two (or more, if you feel passionate) explaining your reasons/feelings towards your vote. Examples of Confessionals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9ikbfa7Igw

Tribal Council 13 (Dawn 13) has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until all Tribal Council questions have been answered. Votes can be submitted once everybody has answered all their allocated questions. If you know that you won't be online at this point, you may submit a vote early, but once a vote is made, it cannot be retracted. Tribal Council goes for a maximum of 24 hours.

Everybody may currently post in this thread.​

Apart from Zeitgeist, only the following (5) individuals are allowed to participate:

Asterisk (*) indicates that the person is wearing the Individual Immunity Necklace and thus cannot be voted for at this Tribal Council.

RAVENCLAW:

HUFFLEPUFF:

CrackedMind//Prophylaxis//Bill Door[/b]//Caligula//Republic21//Zenzao//Anya//Lexicat*

If you have any question about Tribal Council, ask me in your QTs. Once all the votes are counted, I will then account for any Hidden Immunity Idols that have been played. Refer to post #1 to know how to play an HII. If you know you'd want to use the HII, please let know in your personal QT BEFORE Tribal Council ends. Thank you.

Here are the Tribal Council (TC) Questions for Dawn 12:

These questions are for everybody to answer:

1. Why was Bill Door blindsided again?
    2. This is the last chance for Hidden Immunity Idols to be used. Do you expect to see some to be played?
    3. Other than yourself, who do you think among the five remaining castaways deserves to win this game? You must pick a name and explain.
    4. Do you have anything you'd like to say to the rest of Hogwarts?

This question is for Rayn:

5. Other than yourself, who do you think among the five remaining castaways LEAST deserves to win this game? You must pick a name and explain.

This question is for TMNTurtwig:

6. TMNTurtwig, how do the current Immunity runs from Vesvius and Lexicat make you feel about your current gameplay?

This question is for Riley Poole:

8. Riley, considering that you are the last remaining original Hufflepuff member, do you think it's your time to go next? Why do you deserve to stay?

This question is for Lexicat:

9. Considering that you've won Immunity, do you feel like you needed this win more than ever?

This question is for Vesvius:

10. Recently on Survivor, a lot of people get on the bottom of an alliance, and then don’t do anything as long as their name isn’t up next. And by the time they make a move, it’s too late. Have you thought maybe that's the case for you?

----

14. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

No idea.

2. This is the last chance for Hidden Immunity Idols to be used. Do you expect to see some to be played?

Nope.

3. Other than yourself, who do you think among the five remaining castaways deserves to win this game? You must pick a name and explain.

Vesvius. He pretty much beasted most of the challenges and he was either lucky enough, well-connected enough, or smart enough to avoid getting voted out for it.

Not this time.

6. TMNTurtwig, how do the current Immunity runs from Vesvius and Lexicat make you feel about your current gameplay?

Pretty good, actually. It's always nice to see my ally survive.

15. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

Cause I didn't wanna die.

Yep.

Vesvius is a beast.

No.

5. Other than yourself, who do you think among the five remaining castaways LEAST deserves to win this game? You must pick a name and explain

Turtwig. Sorry turtwig, but between Lexi, Vesvius and Riley... \o/

16. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

I'm assuming because of the Idol play.

I'm actually not sure. I haven't really kept up on the clues so I've no idea.

Between those left, I have to say Lexicat has certainly played hard, both in challenges and in the QTs it would seem. She's been named a Villain but that doesn't mean she hasn't worked hard, and hard work should be rewarded.

That said, I feel that Vesvius is more "likeable" and has a better overall shot of winning if he makes it to the Finale, so I think Ves is a better choice.

I really enjoyed playing and I hope I can continue.

8. Riley, considering that you are the last remaining original Hufflepuff member, do you think it's your time to go next? Why do you deserve to stay?

I hope to Helga not, I feel like a finale made of OG Ravens would be extremely boring. I still have worth here so I'd like to remain.

17. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Because Rayn made a really good play, props to her.
    I expect to see 2 idols played.
    VES and Rayn. Sorry to Turt and Riley, I just think that these two have been part of big moves in this game and have won a decent amount of challenges too.
    9. Considering that you've won Immunity, do you feel like you needed this win more than ever?
    No, I've had an idol since about final 8 or 7 that I've been hanging onto. It was originally VES' idol that he gave to me when I convinced him it would be better played in my hands. This rounds' immunity wasn't super important to me, other than in one way...

And that way is this. I don't know what to do right now. I've got 3 different ideas swimming around my head and no idea which one I'll lock in. Do I follow my heart, save VES with his idol and send Riley home? Riley said some pretty hurtful things to me the other day and while he apologized, I'm not sure I can forgive him.

On the other hand, if I'm playing with my head, I'm not sure I trust any of the players remaining to want to take me to finals. I know I'm not the most liked on the jury, but I'm still paranoid. I feel like I need that immunity badly, and VES is the biggest challenge threat remaining!

On the other other hand, letting Riley sneak into the final 4, putting him 1 challenge away from winning the game, with the Hufflepuff jury, I'm not sure how smart that is. Do I feel confident I can beat him in that last challenge? Yes. But what if I don't?

I'm not sure exactly what to do.

18. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

First thing: this is from my phone, so sorry about any typos or formatting issues.

I'm going to go on a limb and say its because Rayn did a nice idol play last round.

I'd be shocked if there wasn't at least one.

Honestly, either of the cats. TMNT has done pretty much nothing since his comeback, so he's out. And Riley's pretty much in the same boat, IMO.

Lexi and Rayn have both played a good game though. They both schemed well, did good in challenges, and were likeable (to me, at least).

10. Recently on Survivor, a lot of people get on the bottom of an alliance, and then don’t do anything as long as their name isn’t up next. And by the time they make a move, it’s too late. Have you thought maybe that's the case for you?

No. No I have not. For that to be the case, I would have to have been doing nothing since merge and just been carried around by an alliance. That couldn't be further from the truth.

Of course I do. This will probably be my last tribal after all.

I don't expect to make it through this vote. I've pretty much been cold shouldered since the last immunity. And since everyone's pretty much been saying that I'd make a good choice to win, I think most votes will be headed my way.

But I have an argument in my favor: Lexi, you've got my idol. I got it back around the fruit challenge, don't remember exactly when. But after that, I gave it to you. You know why I did?

It's not because you'd just saved me. No, I paid that back when I handed you my necklace from my awesome artwork. It's because way back, when you told me and Anya that Mishie and Rayn were tighter than they appeared, you said that if we were loyal to you, you'd be loyal to us till the bitter end.

And despite thoughts, and despite a few good opportunities, I never betrayed you.

Guess what? Bitter end's here.

You can play my idol on me and vote for Riley (which is where my vote is going. Sorry Riley, but Ravenclaw 4 lyf woot). Or, you don't. Your call.

Sorry if that dragged on, guys. But I've put way too much time, effort, and energy into this game to lose without making the finals.

19. Zeitgeist

A deja vu blindside is coming...

Now that you've all had a chance to speak up, I'll go tally the votes. If anybody wishes to play the Hidden Immunity Idol, please use it now.

Oh, 1and1is3... you're standing up?!

[​IMG]

Rayn hands in the Hidden Immunity Idol. It is a valid Idol. All votes against Rayn no longer count.​

And what, no, Lexicat... you're also standing up?! And what, you're giving your Idol to Vesvius? Because you gave him your word, and he's been a good ally to you? And you want to be loyal?

[​IMG] -> [​IMG]

Lexicat gives Vesvius a Hidden Immunity Idol, who hands it in. It is a valid Idol. All votes against Vesvius no longer count.​

First vote is for...

Rayn
    Does not count.​

Second vote...

Vesvius
    Does not count.

Vesius.
    Does not count.​
    We still don't have no votes for anybody. Two votes left...

RILEY POOLE​

And the fourteenth person voted out and the eighth member of the Wizengamot in Survivor: Redemption is

[​IMG]

RILEY POOLE​

That's 2 votes, Riley Poole, but that is enough for this Tribal Council. Please bring me your torch. As fire represents life, unfortunately, the journey ends here. I guess what we learnt is sometimes, loyalty can trump even all other goals. ​

Riley Poole, the House has spoken.

Apart from Zeitgeist, only the following (4) individuals are allowed to participate:

RAVENCLAW:

HUFFLEPUFF:

CrackedMind//Prophylaxis//Bill Door//Caligula//Republic21//Zenzao//Anya//Lexicat

DO NOT POST IN YOUR 1-on-1 OR QTs. WATCH THIS THREAD.

20. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

I'm the ultimate filler. Filler of all fillers.