1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

~/* Witchhunt Game 3 *\~ (DRAW)

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Dec 18, 2013.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

... Those weren't really unaligned pairs. I'll infer that you mean unaligned pairs of:
    Zeit and Bill Door
    Vira and Bill Door
    Myself and Zeit

I agree with the first two. Last one is iffy from any pov other than my own because I have a minor history of extreme bussing on another site.

I would add you in as likely unaligned with Zeit.

Proph: You're not a special snowflake. Everyone and their brother has been ignoring or misinterpreting me, and you're not on my shit list.

Aw, Lucky you're adorable. You included a plural there deliberatly to make us think that Bill Door wasn't scum, didn't you? Which means he was scum and your scummate is Dermon. Thanks~

Make sure to keep less than four votes on Lucky so he can't hammer again.

2. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    You guys won't even let me hammer myself for the lulz? And you call me scum, hah.

Lynch Vote Everyone

3. fontisian

Dermon: Tell me what was going through your head when you put a vote down on Lucky yesterday.

4. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

As you might have inferred, the Oracle is here to announce that more than one Witch still lives. My bet is either Fonty or blab ("Probellum") is Luckylee's Scummate. People who are speculating that the last Witch is Dermon haven't read the previous posts from ChocoPi.

5. fontisian

Proph gets directly addressed and you just refer to me generally? Lucky, I'm wounded.

---------- Post automerged at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Zeit, there is no y in my name. Please refrain from calling me "Fonty."

I've looked at CPi's anticase and I'm not convinced. Scum!Blab is still a possibility, sure, but not nearly as likely as Dermon.

You have tow major outstanding questions from me. Are you ever goint to answer them?

6. Zeitgeist

Okay, since I'm likely to die in the ensuing Night (to keep my ability from activating), I feel that my time to ask questions and elicit answers has come.

Mel: Give me one reason why we should lynch Fontisian and one reason why we shouldn't.

Luckylee: Why did the Witches kill ChocoPi?

Dermon: Why should we spare you? What are your thoughts on me?

Moridin: You've been shady as hell in this game, only to emerge in the late phase. Why were you quiet during Day 2?

blab: Why did you say that Vira and I were Witches?

fontisian: Give me one reason why we should lynch Vira and one reason why we shouldn't.

---------- Post automerged at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

fontisian, feel free to repost them here. If they are rehashes of why I revealed, then urgh, I'm so over that atm.

7. fontisian

Let's try this again. Zeit, I want you to answer two major questions:
    1. Why did you think Probellum might have been the acolyte to Rubicon's priest?

2. Why did you only bring up the ArchAngel usage after CPi started pushing the idea, if it was one of the main reasons behind your reveal?

The answers (or lack thereof) will go a long way to helping me determining your alignment. So, get off your ass and answer them.

8. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Zeit: Well Chocolate won you the game tbh, so me and my compatriots decided to murder him.

Fonti:You weren't directly addressed since you're ruining my attempts to self hammer. Jerk.

---------- Post automerged at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Also, Zeit you get a free pass tonight, I won't have you murdered since you were so polite to me.

9. Zeitgeist

You sure like to flog a dead horse, fontisian. And I thought we've already established that I am most likely to be Town. Perhaps you're a Witch who trying to back out of a corner, or you're a townie who's tunnelling. Either way, it's creating a distraction from checking the rest of the remaining players.

1. Kalas made that interesting comment that Probellum and I were linked. Rubicon immediately jumped on that insinuation and said that Probellum wasn't linked to me. Probellum's reaction to that entire interaction was an odd sort of distancing, as though he didn't even want to comment about it but yet wanted to refrain from attacking Rubicon.

That interaction suggested to me that Rubicon and Probellum were possibly on the same faction. Blab has been playing a different game, however, although he did inherit, at least before ChocoPi posted, a suspicion towards me.

2. It wasn't one of my main reasons. My main reasons, as already discussed, were linked to my desire to narrow down the search and provide information before I croaked it. I knew that Aekiel probably had his reasons for using Archangel, reasons that he must've wanted the Town to know, but the exact post detailing his precise reasoning (to reveal the Wagon) eluded me at the time. I do have a lot on my mind, after all.

Now, I propose that you answer the questions I posed to you. Also, people, we should be lynching fontisian after Moridin kills Luckylee as the Survivalist. Let us get on with it and fulfil ChocoPi's legacy.

10. fontisian

Zeit, you're most likely town if Bill Door was scum, but it's entirely possible that Luckylee was just that much of a derp in slipping about having multiple teammates still alive. So, no, you aren't cleared and questioning your behavior is not beating a dead horse.

Ok. Earlier, you said specifically that you thought Rubicon might have been the priest in that relationship. How does that work if 1.Probellum was pressuring Rubicon and 2.It was Rubicon who jumped to Probellum's defense.

Then, why did you say otherwise yesterDay?
    To answer your question:
    I'm pretty set on two worlds of either Rubicon/Bill Door/Luckylee/Dermon or blab (most likely Dermon) or Rubicon/Luckylee/Vira/Zeitgeist, so anything that condemns Dermon and blab or exonerates you works in Vira's favor, and anything that condemns you or exonerates Dermon and blab works against her.

blab: Explain what you were thinking when you voted Lucky yesterDay. Wait until Dermon's done answering first, though.

---------- Post automerged at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Mori has to die to use his ability.

11. blab

blab Second Year

Can you point out to me where I said that? I don't see it. I only see me mentioning that as a possibility among several. Which it still is.

---------- Post automerged at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

ok ........

12. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Zeitgeist continues to amaze me south the lengths to which he will go to ensure people want to lynch him.

Zeut, if you're referring to the period during D2 when I was out of town with practically no access to internet and posted as much, then I was unable to post because I had been called away by the UN for a top secret mission of intergalactic scope and importance (roaming charges aren't covered in my mission expenses).

I'm basically convinced that Bill is scum at this point, and am considering Font, Dermon and blab in no particular order. Will also be looking back at Zeitgeist given Lucky's defence of him.

---------- Post automerged at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

With not south.

13. blab

blab Second Year

As a sidenote, can you explain to me how what I wrote weren't unaligned pairs?
    I.e. what the difference between the unaligned pair Zeit and Bill Door and scum!Bill => town!Zeit is.

14. Zeitgeist

After Luckylee is properly sent off to Tartarus, we should, I reiterate, lynch fontisian, blab, and then Dermon, in that order, for the final Witch. My scumdar tells me that BD was a Witch, which means that my powers will activate upon lynching Lucky. In order to keep an air of uncertainty, the Witches will most probably kill me during the next Night. If they don't, then I can inform everybody of my Oracle findings, shedding light on BD's alignment formally.

Now, I don't think Mel is a Witch. While Typhon's behaviour has been problematic, Vira's playstyle fits with that of a Recluse perfectly. Moridin probably isn't one either, although I wouldn't trust him as much as I could throw him. Blab-Probellum perturbs me more, mainly because his posts were more bandwagoning and persistent in (mis)lynching me, even after ChocoPi wrote up pretty damn-good reasons why I'm likely to be town. And we know that Choco is probably Town, considering his untimely death.

Fontisian is along the same lines. Sure, I've made some silly moves, but I'm not a Witch. This point has already been discussed. Frankly, her behaviour reminds me of deflections, similar to those from Dermon. She wants to shift the attention away from anybody but her. And of course I'm a convenient target.

Dermon is similarly problematic, but I'll spare him for now, since CPi did make a compelling case for his survival.

tl;dr, Witchiness order is fontisian, then blab, then Dermon.

15. Dermon

Dermon Muggle

Mainly satisfaction that we were finally going to kill him. We seemed to have reached a consensus, and I had put him down as the judgekill as well, in case we didn't reach majority.

1. Because I'm town.
    2. You're looking pretty good right now. I have you down as an unaligned pair with Luckylee, and seeing as he was courteous enough to scumfirm himself, means that despite your reveal antics, you're probably town.

16. blab

blab Second Year

LuckyLee was guaranteed scum and I preferred a lynch to a judge kill in case of a Rubicon/Dermon/LuckyLee/(Vira/font/Zeit) (3 possibilities out of 7, though not the most likely ones)

@Zeit: Can you still point out to me what post you meant with your question? Thanks.
    Also:
    Please point out all the posts that you are unhappy with specifically.

17. fontisian

Just wording, really. It's nothing major.

How does Vira's play fit her role?

I want you to know that everyone time you say something like this, I want to hurt something. You are doubtcasting every question of you or post against you solely because you claim to be town. Zeit, if you are town, you are only obviously town to yourself.

What specific part of the Dermon anti-case was compelling?

Why were you even trying to reach majority if you could have just judgekilled him?

Why? If LuckyLee didn't die to the judgekill, then both Dermon and Lucky would have been confirmed scum.

18. Dermon

Dermon Muggle

Because having a lynch would give us more information from which to find his remaining scummate(s), such as votals and reactions. Additionally, it confirmed his role.

19. fontisian

That answer woud make a lot more sense if you had attempted to analyze those votes and reactions.

20. Dermon

Dermon Muggle

So since the thread was not very active today, I read through most of Days 1 and 2, and found this:
    I think this might be enough to justify an unaligned pair between Probellum/Blab and Rubicon, as scum would have been overly aware of their teammates.

I did. In fact, when Luckylee survived, my first thoughts were "there must be scum on the wagon, laying the foundation for him to survive." But then I remembered that scum don't have daychat, and they probably wouldn't have anticipated this scenario at the beginning of the Day, and thus planned for it.