1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

~/* Witchhunt Game 3 *\~ (DRAW)

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I'm not sold on Blab being town. Hmm, let's see. I guess it could end the game early. If we lynch one person at a time, it'll take forever. If Dermon isn't scum, then it'll be up to you four (minus a random person). Out of Font, Proph, Blab, and Zeit, the scum will probably kill Zeit as no one cares about Zeit's alignment anymore.

2. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Prophylaxis: What happens if you are the last survivor together with a (non-surviving role) witch? Does the NK win the game for scum or push it down to a scorched earth tie?

3. Dermon

Dermon Muggle

I think you're reading into this a little too much, Font. I used the words to describe you because they are applicable.

Exactly - I wasn't attacking you for pushing a lynch with conviction, just pointing out that the fact that you did isn't necessarily a point of towniness.

@Proph - I agree with nearly all of your analysis. I would readily be today's lynch, if Vira gets killed tomorrow. Also, it would be better to just regular lynch us, so we can keep Moridin around as a townfirmed hammer over everyone else's head.

4. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

If the last two living players are a Witch and a town DOB, and the witch would die to a DOB shot, it is a draw.

If the witch would survive a DOB shot, the witch wins.

5. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I'm sorry, guys. I wanted to analyze the gamestate before the end of the Day, but my head is killing me. I might be able to do something before deadline, but I doubt it.

6. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

We need a lynch. :/

Do you guys want me to use my Extension? I'd be happy to do so. Although I still think killing blab is the safest option, Dermon seems to be the consensus, so I have to comply. Urgh.

Rescind vote.

Vote Lynch: Dermon

7. Moridin

How confident is everyone of Prophylaxis' scumminess?

I could potentially kill everyone but him in a predetermined order, either we win or the survivor at that point lied about their role. Thoughts? Of course, the success of that plan depends on the position of scum in that order, which means the order is important, but how does the plan seem generally?

---------- Post automerged at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

There's two votes on Dermon, one on blab at the time of your post. Plenty, including myself, haven't voted yet (and no, I'm not going to just yet). No firm consensus on Dermon that couldn't be overcome if you really wanted to.

8. Zeitgeist

Moridin, I'm not too happy with that plan because I really think that we the Town have the numbers to win through lynches. Your plan involves whittling down our numbers. When fontisian originally proposed something similarly, I wasn't sold, and I'm still not sold now. It's very risky, since it all depends on your order of kills.

If Dermon isn't a Witch, we can try it the next Day, but I don't think now is the time.

@Moridin, we have four votes on Dermon: fontisian, Vira, Proph, and myself. 5 for autohammer, 4 for lynch.

9. blab

blab Second Year

@Proph: I think a Rubicon/Lucky/Bill/Vira team is highly unlikely, but I'm just repeating myself at this point.

Since all of you are dismissing scum!font, I'll trust your combined experience I'll guess.
    Then scum failed to plan (because the Demon was not used on Proph). I'd guess a Lucky/Dermon team is more likely to do that than a Lucky/Zeit/(Dermon/Vira) team.

In summary:
    1.LuckyRubiconZeitVira
    2.LuckyRubiconZeitDermon
    Bill!scum:
    3.LuckyRubiconBillFontisian
    4.LuckyRubiconBillDermon
    You all are dismissing 3, therefore from my POV it's between Zeit and Dermon, and 4 is more likely than 1.
    Consider me spiritually supporting that lynch over a Vira lynch.

---------- Post automerged at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Question: if you kill the recluse this night, are you allowed to go on?

10. Zeitgeist

I don't particularly believe in scum!Vira, but the reason why I said that the last Witch was her, you, or Dermon was PoE. Fontisian and Proph are probably town, and Moridin would've killed us all if he were a Witch. Three Witches are on the Aekiel banwagon, and my Oracle powers tell me only one remains, meaning that BD, Rubicon, and Lucky were our other Witches. Stojil and Sesc aren't Witches, which leaves Vira/blab/Dermon.

I considered you and Dermon to be on same level of scumminess, and Vira was a bit less as an unaligned pair to both of you. Hence, I wanted to kill either you or Dermon (preferably you, since CPi made a case for not lynching Dermon, and because you could give Proph an extra life) before Vira.

tl;dr, Vira is my next lynch target, but only if the game doesn't end after you and Dermon are dead. She's not likely to be scum in my world.

11. Moridin

My bad, I missed those votes.

Fine, I guess Dermon/Blab/Vira is the way to go then.

12. blab

blab Second Year

To elaborate more on this: I am confident enough that Proph is town.
    The plan really depends on how confident you are that one of (Zeit, Vira, fontisian, Dermon is town) If you are reasonably confident that for example fontisian is town makes sense.

13. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

If a tomorrow rolls around I'll see if I can do that interaction analysis.

G'night.

14. KaiDASH

Day is OVER!

Dermon has been lynched and killed!

Night will last for the next 24 hours.

15. Chocolate Pi

Chocolate Pi Guest

bamp bemp bimp bomp bump

16. KaiDASH

Night is OVER!!

Prophylaxis has died in the night

Day will last for the next 60 hours.

With 5 people alive, the day ending super majority is THREE votes.

17. Zeitgeist

We really should've lynched blab instead of Dermon. At least if blab is town, Proph could've used that extra life.

Okay, fontisian is probably town. I'm town. If Moridin was scum, he would've killed all of us already. That leaves Vira and blab, and quite frankly, blab is not only more suspicious but also a useful lynch since his extra life can go to fontisian.

Vote Lynch: blab

---------- Post automerged at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Also, I have blab and Vira as an unaligned pair. If one of them is town, the other is the last Witch. Let's get on with it and lynch one of those two.

---------- Post automerged at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Also, I'm pretty sure Proph switched his target to the Recluse, who for that reason did not die. Since Proph seemed pretty intent on killing Vira, that also makes a good case for Vira's Recluse claim and puts a nail in blab's coffin.

---------- Post automerged at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Moridin, please line up a Vira-Recluse kill just in case she is the last Witch. She might not be, but it can't hurt to be safe.

18. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Wait, if Proph used his kill on me, wouldn't Kai say someone tried to shoot me but I lived?

19. KaiDASH

The on death actions of the DOB, BOD and Assassin are public information: Everybody learns that X is the Y that did Z (ie: Sam the BOD gave a life to Tom).

However, all of these roles may also choose to not perform an action, in which case nothing is announced publicly.

20. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Mori: How do you feel about being lynched toDay, and killing everyone except one person? That would give us three shots at scum instead of two lynches.