1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Dresden Casefiles #2

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Riley, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Hard to drag when there's noone around to drag throughout the first half of D2. And what're we supposed to do, sit around on our hands?

That's literally illogical. If you think Rucky is scum and you think I'm scum, then it means everything we've said to each other was set up.
    @Zennith What is your read on me

So quote and explain. If I can do it so can you.

First half: This. Zeitgeist you originally stated a Sloth lynch would give information on a number of players including me, and you still haven't followed up on that.
    Second half: That reads to me like a dumbtell.

I have posted so many times. If you feel I'm flat out wrong, quote something. It's not that difficult. I know you as a much stronger player than this and your posting is not in line with you being town and thinking I am scum. You're doing that thing involving throwing generic negative statements about someone and then waiting. Are you hoping or expecting people will just agree and bandwagon with you? We have plenty of time left in the day and you're moving your vote from me to Zennith now "because deadline." And besides, you have refused to mention any player beyond me and Aekiel in any capacity.

Is Zennith at 4 votes or 5? It said 4 before Titus voted Zennith, but the Votal post includes Titus. Are Votal posts typically updated?

2. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

He's at 4 votes, the votal post was edited after kalas and titus's votes

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Aand realized yes, the votals post is updated periodically. Shoulda just looked at the post citations. Also thought we had more than 3.5 hours, but that's still a decent amount of time.

Do you have any other reads? What are your thoughts on the scumteam/other players

Until I receive a response from Zennith, Vote: Zennith

4. Bill Door

Whaaa? The timer in that votals post says we gave like 23 hours left, where are you getting 3.5 from?

5. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    In case you missed it, I'm fucking ill. I have next to no motivation to do anything but sleep at the moment, so forgive me if I can't be fucked to answer your question.

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Ok I'm dumb as rocks, these are 72 hour days instead of 48 hour days. I thought we had more time prior to checking the Day opening post haha.

Titus, why the fuck did you cite "deadline" as your reason to move your vote to Zennith? This pings pretty scummy to me considering you think I'm scum, but rather than posting any reasoning you just literally sheep the biggest bandwagon and leave. You left your vote on me for THREE HOURS when this thread is incredibly inactive. And then you placed it on Zennith with ~29 hours left in the day citing "deadline."

7. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Vote Luckylee

Lucky seems to have very little if any actual substance to his arguments, seems more more like wine than anything else and nothing he says makes sense.

Zennith doesn't look good to me either but Lucky is making a lot less sense.

BD, Zennith, Lucky, and Kalas seem most questionable to me.

Though what Titus said about going vamp... ugh I don't even. I want to lynch her just off the principle of WTFWASTHAT.

8. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Sigh. Getting that defensive/pissy with an "I'm sick" post just makes me think you're scum all the more, Aek. If you were town and said "I'm sick sorry I can't contribute" it'd be way easier to be sympathetic.

Other scum reads, well Zennith obv since I voted him. Zeit's been making some weird comments himself without elaborating which is eh.

9. Dermon

Dermon Muggle

First:
    @Citrus, I cannot see any reason for a town power role or scum to avoid claiming or fakeclaiming at L-1. Especially on Day 1. Therefore, in my mind, Sloth was probably vanilla.

Right now, my most likely scumteam is Zennith/Zeitgeist/third, with the third being either Zircon, Lyrium or Aekiel. Also, Luckylee is unaligned with both Zennith and Zeitgeist.

Zenzao was probably killed in the night for two reasons:

1. He unfortunately claimed vanilla town, something no actual vanilla would do, and since scum know he's not one of them, that only leaves him as a town power role.
    2. He was driving discussion, something the game was sorely lacking at that point.
    Things I don't like:
    Zeit here goes from attacking Zennith for his fixations on Luckylee to offering to lynch Luckylee to, as well as I can read it, get rid of a distraction. He then makes the safe bet by pressuring Zeelthor, who had just announced that he would replace out. Zeitgeist makes good on his threats and votes Luckylee a few posts later, and is still on the Luckylee bandwagon.

Zeit: Are you still lynching Lucky to get rid of a "distraction," or do you actually think that he's scum?

---------- Post automerged at 16:05 ---------- Previous post was at 15:55 ----------

Zennith's hyper-awareness is another point against him.
    Additionally, this post also screams at an alignment between Zennith and Zeitgeist. Notice how he doesn't want to give any firm opinions, but gently insinuates that Zeitgeist might be scum, while applying no actual pressure.
    I would put a vote on him, but I think he's at six, and I don't want to end the day early. I will stay on Zeitgeist for now.

Vote: Zeitgeist

10. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Dude, we don't question RL reasons. We don't act like little shitfucks about them either :p

Also Zeit isn't necessarily scummy because he says weird things... like really dude? blech.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

It wasn't solely deadline. Don't act like it was. I have my preferences but we need to start collapsing the wagons. Period. Yeah, he's my third scum choice, but you and Aekiel are not getting votes.

12. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Aekiel, I'm sorry you're not feeling well.

Can mods do a time left update post?

Titus, on the first day early on I thought Aekiel and Zeitgeist were on opposing sides because they seemed to disagree and I was leaning towards Zeit being town.

However, as the Sloth bandwagon happened they both subtly tried to derail it by stating that he could be a council member. I still don't know how they could have justified voting for him if they suspected he could be a power role.

As for Sloth, I don't know what to make of speculation on him. It's good to hope for the best, that he was scum and that leaves two more, but also prepare for the worst which is that he could have been a really dumb wizard.

Citrus, Dermon and Kalas form a group in my mind with analytical posts and read as hopefully not scum.

I still don't like Zircon. However, I have to agree with him Lucky there's no reason to be mean to people.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

Lyrium, can you please give thoughts on what Citrus, Dermon and Kalas are, not what you hope them to be? I tend to consider myself an emotional analytical player. Analytical townplayers know you shouldn't townread them for such.

@Zircon, bad attempt at humor. I was only familiar with Dresden investigating supernatural crap. Nothing more.

14. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Well, we're getting to that point, I guess. I'm going to die if I just sit and say nothing, so I think the risk of this is worth it.

I'm Ebeneezer.

15. Bill Door

I don't believe you.

16. Zennith

High Score:

I don't expect you to, Bill.

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

1. You mispelled Ebenezar.

You have not responded to my question yet.

18. Zennith

High Score:
    I did indeed. What was the question, exactly? On my phone so scrolling and typing at the same time is tough.

19. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I wasn't trying to be mean, but Aek got pissy at me for something I couldn't possibly know, which I find strange. Unless he had posted it, in which case my bad sorry.

Uhm. Huh. Not sure what to make of Zennith's claim yet, rereading/asking Riley something.

20. Zennith

High Score:
    Oh, right. Citrus, I don't think you're scum. Retract that, you're not the highest on my list. I tend to think everybody could be scum, so you're included in that. But nothing you've said has made me too suspicious. You raised alarm bells because you draw a lot of conclusions based on particularly limited information, but I suppose that's the case for a lot of people here.

Any time somebody claims to be certain another player is scum 100% I get skeptical of them, because there's simply not enough information at this point to be guaranteed anything. Do I think lucky is scum? Yes. Am I 100% sure? No.