1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Dresden Casefiles #2

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Riley, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Votals:

[1] Lyrium - Citrus (#383)

Not Yet Voted: Lyrium, Lexicat, Titus, Aekiel, Kalas

With 6 alive its 4 to hard lynch and 3 to soft lynch.

Day ends in 18 hours

2. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    See the post directly after yours?

No real crumbing, outside of annoyance at not understanding what you were saying before the BD kill. I find it awkward to put it into posts most of the time.

@Citrus: Zennith was scum. Lyrium was the obvious check. Aekiel would have mentioned if he'd switched Lyrium with someone else. If Baron was alive your check would be inconclusive.

This is really obvious and should be extremely obvious to someone from Dresden's POV.

3. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    It's a bad idea to crumb if you're not playing a linked role.

I'm on my way back from work. Will post more when I get home.

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Not beyond the hints I've already mentioned. I've been sacked after crumbing before, and after being warned the player base is a lot stronger here I wasn't interested in risking it.

5. Aekiel

High Score:
    It wasn't. I protected Zeitgeist with my redirect therefore scum must have used it on him.

---------- Post automerged at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Anyway, I just realised I haven't told you all who I redirected last night.

I had the same thought as Kalas; protect Lexicat. I switched her with Lyrium, which would have been very amusing if scum had tried to shoot her.

---------- Post automerged at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Titus: Does your role PM say something different to the description of Morgan on the first page? Because otherwise I can't see how you'd die if I took a hit.

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

-Unvote

Wait what? So Lyrium and Lexicat were switched last night?

7. Aekiel

High Score:
    Nope. Anything that hit Lexicat would have hit Lyrium, but not the other way around.

8. Citrus

Citrus First Year

If Zennith was the King, it means everyone alive will give a true report. There's still a weak assumption there that the Baron (should he be alive) acted in that fashion.

Vote: Lexicat

Leaning pretty strongly towards Lyrium as the third and final scum, or Lexicat could be the last living scum.

@Lyrium
    1) Show up and fucking claim
    2) Explain why you posted shit about apples when you were supposed to claim, then disappeared

---------- Post automerged at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

"Anything that affects one of these players will affect the other one instead. "

Wait, so it's a one way movement as opposed to a switch? (aka Bus Driver)

-Unvote

-Vote Lyrium

9. Aekiel

High Score:
    Exactly that. I'll make an example to be clear.

Person A is the first person I choose. Person B is the one I re-direct to.

If Person A is attacked by scum on that night, Person B would die (other role abilities not withstanding).

If Person B were to be attacked by scum instead, Person B would still be the one to die because my power only works one-way.

10. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Huh, I thought it was a true bus driver. I said that in my first or second post and noone corrected me either, thanks guys. Well then Lyrium is without a doubt scum.

11. Aekiel

High Score:
    Didn't want to give my own role away.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

@Aekiel, he put it in the qt. It basically warned me if you were shot, I would die. So I played accordingly, assuming that the prior owner PMed the mod so he put it in the qt.

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Fair enough lol

14. Titus

Titus Squib

Aekiel, do you really believe the only PR scums managed to hit was Bill? I am skepitcal.

15. Aekiel

High Score:
    Vote: Lyrium

I'm relatively happy with Citrus' claim. If Lyrium doesn't get in here and claim before the end of day I'm taking it as an admittance of guilt and will happily lynch her.

---------- Post automerged at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

For fuck's sake Riley.

---------- Post automerged at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

It's possible, given that they went for good players rather than rolehunting. It's a good strategy, if not the most fun one.

---------- Post automerged at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

RILEY: IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER ROLES THAT DO NOT ACT AS STATED ON THE FRONT PAGE, CHANGE THEM NOW.

16. Titus

Titus Squib

Guys, we have 6 alive. This is mylo. Not lylo. We can force the scums to shoot giving us information.

---------- Post automerged at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Even in the worst case that is.

---------- Post automerged at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I got a plan. We no lynch.

The scums shouldn't kill me. Killing Aekiel = killing me. Killing Citrus = Confirming Lyrium as scum.

That leaves either Lyrium, Lexicat or Kalas as options for the kill.

Aekiel redirects from Kalas onto Lyrium.

Citrus checks Lexicat.

Gg.

---------- Post automerged at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Forgot Kalas healing Citrus.

17. Koalas

High Score:
    If there is two scum alive this is lylo unless I protect the right target Tonight.

And there is a glaring flaw in your plan. I'd like to know if you can spot it.

18. Aekiel

High Score:
    No, it's a bad idea. It just reduces our odds from MYLO to LYLO, where we're down to 5 players (likely because you're dead, Titus) with the same amount of scum and the same doubts about who is what alignment. Plus I'm down my bodyguard.

It also doesn't take into account the idea that scum may choose to kill one of their own in order to fuck with us.

---------- Post automerged at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Sorry if I covered what you were thinking of there, Kalas.

19. Koalas

High Score:
    Basically. Scum killing themselves isn't really worth considering but Titus being the NK target, and her seemingly not considering this, is.

---------- Post automerged at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

This also really confuses me. Its basically a guaranteed 3 kills N1 if scum knew about it/figured out Aekiel's role. Not to mention all the potential confusion if its happens mid game, everyone would auto think Vig kill.

Riley we need mod confirmation if this is the case as opposed to what the first post says.

---------- Post automerged at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

*if it happened mid game

20. Titus

Titus Squib

6 are alive. This is Mylo.

I did consider myself. I am mislynch bait. That is why I ruled myself out. Scum would be dumb to shoot me. I suppose it is possible.