1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Tinyhunt Variant III) || CONCLUDED

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Oh no. There's a reason I wanted to play with you. Keep reading.

For future reference, if you don't want to read my posts, just ctrl+f and look for @[playername]. I always use that when I begin looking into someone.

But wall posts are something you're just going to have to get used to. My posts are far and in-between (cept, obviously, during rare occasions like these, but I'm still trying to regroup), and I only try when I feel I have enough to steamroll with.

2. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Other way around. I don't have to read your fucking worthless posts to be able to read you effectively right now. And I don't need your fucking worthless opinions to catch the scum.

i.e: If you want me to fucking read something, or give two fucks about what you're saying, post in a reasonable fucking manner. Otherwise, the onst is not on me to read your shitty posting style.

Get it? Got it? Good.

3. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    @Sloth: To be honest? Caligua.

His first post which doesn't come until page fifteen, literally two posts after Proph requests a mod-prod, which makes me think he lurked as long as he could, stinks of distancing with the fonti line, and doesn't contribute anything to the discussion, rehashing what everyone is already saying. He does vote for Lyrium as the third voter, putting her ahead, so if he's scum, that makes me ehhh about Lyrium, which I don't like because I think Lyrium is town. Could be a coincidence.
    His next post complains about Proph's meta focus on fontisan, even though meta is exactly the excuse he used to be suspicious about her.
    Third is his deadline lynch of fontisan, which, with three other targets already (proph, bill, titus) had no chance of succeeding. He doesn't post again until day 2, with a post that starts off with:
    The rest of his posts since then haven't said anything particularly constructive aside from harping on the renegade plan and casting suspicion on Lyrium.
    Between his distancing from Fonti which comes off as odd in retrospect, and with the way the quoted post comes off, I'm actually starting to suspect a Cal/Ika/Fonti scum team.

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

No, this is not damn satisfactory. Are you making these reads up on the fly? Because that's what I used to do when I was new to mafia and scum, and you are pinging higher and higher on my radar.

Where the fuck is your vote? If you think someone is scum, vote them. You are the fence-sitting the fuck out of your vote today.

5. Schrodinger

High Score:
    Oh. Sure. Didn't realize that was considered the way to enforce my point. The first reads were pretty arbitrary, sure, but the follow up question pushed me to actually look through the posts and see who I genuinely found suspicious. And Cal is it. Don't jump down my throat just because I don't vote right away. :|
    Deadline Vote: Caligua

6. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

deadline vote fountine

i rather lynch confirmed scum

btw, im persuado-cleared town now due to fontines failed attempt on me.

also this means that someone outside of me knew titus role and knew what she was probally talking about.

incoming ginant post of jumbled mess/brain dump.

7. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I am going to enjoy souping you.

8. Citrus

Citrus First Year

When you mispell a name, the vote is invalid.

---------- Post automerged at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

See above.

Also, I've explained why that's not an optimal move. Riley semi-cleared that the vigil is alive, so there's no reason not to figure out what Bill Door actually was through it

9. fontisian

Hey ika, how are you going to fight without your bending?

10. Schrodinger

High Score:
    Oh no, you have caught my dastardly, brilliant plan to dupe you. Curses.
    Deadline Vote: Caligula

11. Caligula

Caligula First Year

I'm on my phone so no long posts, but what the hell, Sloth and Schrodinger? You two and Lexicat are on my watch list. When I have a better keyboard, I will explain why votes on me are stupid.

12. ika

Titus was assisinated as govoner. she heavly crumbed the role to me and if you look though you will see it.

However what is odd, is how i was an attempt as avatar. That means someone else knew the code she was portaying to me, and only 2 ppl would know it besides me.

Cirtus and proplaxis. I would consider proplaxis or cirtus to be suspects.

---------- Post automerged at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

deadline vote fontisian

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

@Prophylaxis please confirm

14. ika

hey..... you know what

fontisian are you here i want to talk to you

15. fontisian

Sure, I'm here. What do you want to talk about?

16. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I don't know what role Titus got souped by - I'm terrible at role-guessing, and didn't even try to guess her role at all. I didn't get the hint.

17. ika

You said you wanted to soup me right?

is tat when i cant be portected or something?

18. fontisian

Souping is the term in non-flavorful Tinyhunt games for matching a player with a role to kill them. That would be how I killed Titus. It cannot be blocked.

19. ika

proph, how about you give out your read wall? on who you think is scum?

---------- Post automerged at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

hmmmm....

i wan tto play a game then.

what do you think i am if im not the avatar?

20. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I will, but it'll have to come later. I was pretty confident on the font!town read and her reveal made my worldview change.

That, and I'm a bit busy with a work project right now, so it'll have to come tomorrow.