1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #4

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Jun 1, 2014.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Unvote
    Vote Vira

Derp. Thought I was already voting for her for some reason.

2. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Titus, 9 out of 15 players requested GD claim. At maximum we have four witches and that out of these 1-3 would ask for GD to claim especially if they rolled Apprentice or Loose Canon.

There is a chance that Apprentice chose GD and is town. Since a few people mentioned how in some game GD totally owned everyone with false information, it would make sense to check the GD's alignment once I die and Apprentice decides to come forward (if town it makes sense once they have info) but either way if its dangerous then lynch it or check it rather then waste time on it.

Instead of doing towniest to scummiest player I would rather do most dangerous to least dangerous player rainbows.

If there are any other questions I missed, just repeat.

Snow, do I get to make crowns out of flowers?

Fonti, the sad thing is that if you aren't NKed I'll just be wondering if you're just trying to take me to wonderland.

The thing is that two of the people on your scum list don't feel bad to me. Guess who?

Now that the GD thing is out of the way, let's discuss the bomb. Titus has it. Who should it be given to?

3. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Obviously Snowvon should be given the Bomb. He's too nice, it's suspicious.

4. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Pretty good. I saw her in her first game as scum and she isn't acting like that at all. She's played a few games since then, and my read is meta-based, but I'm not concerned about her right now.

5. fontisian

What did I just watch?

Lyrium: You tell me.

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

@Lyrium

I would very much like it if there were flower crowns present in our cottage.

@Lucky

Bomb Vote: Luckylee

Thank you for volunteering to take the bomb, you're such a gentleman.

((Is bomb!voting going to be a serious thing? I just wanted to use colors.))

7. Lyrium

Fonti, often it starts out like the beginning of that video with you and then ends up with the ending of the video. How can you not love Natalia?

At what point did you know I was GD?

And if you don't make cases then Fonti guess what's going to happen? None of those people will be lynched...

8. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Snowvon, it's so hard to tell when you're being serious sometimes. To address your earlier question I hope the coven is sweating, but I'm doubting it at this point. If you're town reading Lyrium at this point, then what are the rest of your reads?

9. blab

blab Second Year

let's not do that. You are assuming mislynches in your scenario so work out how close witches could be perfect victory. so, let's lynch witches instead?

I asked you this:
    Which I still kinda want an answer to.

@fontisian:
    Attitude? Wanting to move the game forward? Tbh, I am still baffled.

I still want to do Titus, but I'll be afk for a bit. How long are you still on?

@Snowvon: sure, that's fine

@Vira:
    "So, what exactly have you gained from posting uselessly on purpose?"
    Why is this a stupid question? Do you think he a) isn't doing that or b) questioning what somebody gains from something is stupid? Or something else?

10. fontisian

Lyrium: I had suspicions, but they weren't confirmed until I read your claim. Which of my scum suspects do you disagree with?

You've got to understand that I've done this entirely through poe. I'll right the cases when I feel like it tomorrow.

blab: I am minutes from passing out. And yeah, it's the attitude.

11. Lyrium

So a fontisian lynch is the only way I'll feel safe sleeping in the cemetery at night. Otherwise I expect her to come slit my throat or something worse.

blab, I did answer in post #173. Is that answer not good enough? Do you need further expansion perhaps a thesis statement or flowchart signifying my very deep thought processes?

Also, asking the same questions and not getting answers? Start tunneling. Ask really scary questions.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

In pregame, everytime regardless of alignment. During game, never.

Btw, ika I have 1549 beer bottles. Your ignorance of the gd was flawless and I rarely say to ingore anything but Fonti is not being pro town.

13. fontisian

Titus: And in what situations would the bomber inform the town that they are the bomber?

14. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Whee my wifi crapped out so phoneposting! Fuck. Maybe I'll just go to bed.

I like to keep people guessing.

You want the rest of my reads? For free? I'm not that kind of girl.

Tell me what you think of me this time around and anyone else of interest and maybe I'll share.

15. blab

blab Second Year

Lyrium, sorry I didn't see that. Please forgive me.

That said, I don't really understand that meta-read at all. I don't remember Bill being less "straight-laced" in WH3 than in High Noon.Which is why I asked why him being "dry" makes him town. What games do you remember to get that meta read? I want to be the best meta-reader of them all.

fontisian, your read on polysemous makes 0 sense. mostly because a) he couldn't vote in pregame, but also because b) judging someone motivation on what he didn't do is iffy shell and if I would give any credit to the argument, c) it's till weak compared to the scummyness hat is his third post.

I can sorta see Riley (I didn't look at attitude at all), and you don't want to talk about klackerz.

I am waffling myself on Titus.

---------- Post automerged at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Can I take you up on an exchange? What do you think of Titus? Who do you want my opinion on?

16. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Lynch Vote Snowvon.

Withholding reads on the basis of another person action is pretty scummy Snowvon. Wtf?

17. dhulli

dhulli The Reborn

Lyrium's quote is what prompted me to write that.

This thread is going way too fast for me. Give me a minute to compose my thoughts on Rubicon.

---------- Post automerged at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

No thoughts really. I have no idea why he would think I was scum. I'm not convinced that Lyrium is town (I have no idea what's going on between her and fontisan), I'll deconstruct her posts in a bit.

I'm essentially neutral on Rubicon, leaning towards town.

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

From you, Blab, I'd just like a little pile of z's to cuddle.

Titus is a stormcloud and I fear her.

As soon as the game starts she votes Riley and...doesn't really talk to him again. Aside from ordering him to do stuff that isn't animal-related. But that's all, as far as I can see. And she's wondering why no one else is voting for Riley?

She's still going on about the claim thing that didn't work out in AYAWW2 due to Lyrium croaking on us too soon.

I really want to know your townreads, Titus.

I'm not sure if this affects my read of her, but she's very pro-Judge. Yes, Judge can punch through extra lives like tissue paper, but how often do NL's actually happen? The power is moot if it doesn't get used.

My consensus is a veeery light townread, mostly because of her proposal. What do you think of the pretend claiming party?

Didn't you hear? I'm unlynchable for the foreseeable future.

You have yet to share any reads at all. I'd call that passively withholding. Besides, I'll share thoughts on specific people if asked. I don't feel like doing a rundown of every single player, especially when some of them have so few posts.

19. Titus

Titus Squib

This question is clear but it is antitown to answer, because it could be used to determine whether or not I am the bombet, and you've done yet another rolefish.

Blab, it infuriates me to no end when people don't listen. Why klackerz?

---------- Post automerged at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Townreas: Lyrium, ika and blab.

Scumreads: Fonti, Vira and Luckylee.

Also I have spoken to Riley. He gives no content to enfage beyond screaming he is scum and I would rather investigate.

20. blab

blab Second Year

Titus, I have no idea what you are asking...
    Why klackerz, indeed?