1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #4

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I won't night-murder if you promise not to night-murder.

Not that I can even night-murder or anything of the sort.

2. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I have a hard time believing either of them really believe I'm scum. They both know what I look like as scum.

---------- Post automerged at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

What do you think of fontisian's play?

3. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Klackerz isn't scum, so any pressure you put on him is wasted. Push someone else.

4. Rubicon

I'm aware that klackerz isn't scum, and I am.

That is not an explanation. I already explained what is wrong with this mindset. Try again.

5. fontisian

Why don't you explain what's wrong with that mindset while you actually give some reads. You're being useless Rubicon. I have a tendency to lynch useless things.

6. blab

blab Second Year

Rubicon why did you betray me so and are scum with citrus. why is your need to go to bed post so selfaware scummy like scummy you and why at all were you like i dont know like totally not supportive of anything at all when I tried logic and you didnt help and i want you to tell me how scum you looks like so i can see that this is not scum you so i can vote kaidash again for great justice and lynch scum because that is what i want you to do.

7. Rubicon

You have a tendency to try to lynch me when you're scum. :colbert:

The mindset sucks because it indicates you know he's town when you do not.

The mindset sucks because it lines one of your top town-reads up for being NK'd, when you could simply let him not be lynched once I/others realized he was town.

The mindset sucks because you're outing his role to people like me and KaiDASH, when you apparently scum-read us both, and if you're not outing his role because you're being clever about it, then you shouldn't be defending him.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

Just stop. Stop. Stop.:colbert::colbert: I'm getting close to deducing all the roles and that sucks shit because I'm not even TRYING.

9. blab

blab Second Year

Says the gal who like roleclaimed in her first post as if she was like dumb and stuff and didnt even know what she was doing and even insulted me for me calling her out on how horrible as a move that was if you are town.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

**ebwop too close

11. fontisian

You've either been scum or not in all of my scum games.

I'll gladly discuss this with you in the dead chat or after the game. I will not do it now. Deal with it.

Now reads. Do you have them?

12. Titus

Titus Squib

Yeah because I knew what I was doing. I was perfectly willing to wifom when it was one. Insulting people if I have to in order to protect the priest. Of course when people all say this is the universal read, either I deceive the entire town and fuck up all the scumhunting or claim.

Riley just slipped that in without thinking. If you're going to give role info, have a fucking plan.

---------- Post automerged at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Say did we break the record yet?

13. blab

blab Second Year

except I dont agree and like because riley can say what he like said as wifom and not really tells me much if I didnt know already, while what zou said like immediatly tipped me off because like wifom gambit...really? youre so full of bull nobody was going to believe you ever you just didnt know when message with bomb was going to be sent.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

If I wasn't the bomber, it's totally plausible the bomber hadn't decided and would want to give me the bomb.

Just because it's not how you would do it, wouldn't mean it wouldn't be effective.

The point is done now. I don't want anyone else hinting. You assumedly don't want that either. Call me a hypocrit, whatever. I didn't think I was outing anything. Riley was fucking careless.

15. Rubicon

For blab.

Did this happen while I was sleeping?

Have you not seen me play as town or what?

Point me to it.

16. Titus

Titus Squib

Ok that has got to be quoted from somewhere else as I have never tunnelled you.

---------- Post automerged at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Is Rubi on invisible?

17. blab

blab Second Year

Except you were more scummy when you tried to be obvtown because you tried to be obvtown, and just because nobody called you out on that bull in that game means that is llike valid at all. And either your perception is wrong or not but i think its the former.

Yes, see my case and there is like nothing nobody said ever that disproved it so I am obviously right and fuck the haters.

Yes but troll is not troll and troll you did as scum in WH3 so how am I supposed to think you as not scum if you do troll like scum you did.

Here see:
    thats right nothing. that is your lack of helping and I can not show you the lack of something without like going through all your post and lol no way.

Actually you know just give reads and not answer to this because man thats not going to convince me your town probably anyway

---------- Post automerged at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Oooh, I just noticed something.

---------- Post automerged at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

I actually didn't but I just posted this to post it in my next scumgame so I can say like see how I did that in my town game and like nobody is going to be like "shut up" be useful because lol what reason is that.

---------- Post automerged at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Actually you know what that is unfair but this would work a lot better for you if you werent bragging in IRC about how you were adding dumb stuff to your town meta and argue now like "Do you see how I play as town".

18. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Blab used to make sense.

19. Titus

Titus Squib

It's the bias. I could cut him off but that will just cause him to tunnel harder. He saw something, anything that would make the case more than Rubicon is lurking.

Blab biased me over Brass Tax. Blab is biasing Rubicon over some IRC comments.

For now, we have to just hold tight and hope that ika, Lyrium and one other jump back onto the wagon of win.

20. blab

blab Second Year

Point me to something that doesn't make sense and I will explain it using "sophisticated language".