1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #4

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

Ika, that's precisely what I have been doing. There is no hard evidence on me being scum.

2. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

On the contary, there has been plenty thats been showing up. on a scale of 1-10, how confident are you that cirtus will be a scum?

1 being doubtful

10 being 100%

i mean really titus, after thinking about some of the games, and how you come to read me, i find it hard to believe you are town.

Ive already told you after this game im going to be taking a break from fms b/c they stress me too much now. so how about you do me a favor and nk me.

---------- Post automerged at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

lyrim can you come and troll and be anti town with me

---------- Post automerged at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

somoen come troll with me i need something to do to pass time

---------- Post automerged at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

i wonder if i can spam a bunch just to fill it up

---------- Post automerged at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

lets see how far i can make a combo

---------- Post automerged at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

btw if titus flips scum we can poe from her

---------- Post automerged at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

so who here

---------- Post automerged at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

omg i feel like im in B&T again

---------- Post automerged at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

so we should check poly whos prob fanfic right now and give him extra life

---------- Post automerged at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

DOB should target titus just so we can get rid of her

---------- Post automerged at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

im board, and hate this obvitown status. can we lynch me?

---------- Post automerged at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

is there no end to this madness?

---------- Post automerged at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

10 and counting

---------- Post automerged at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

---------- Post automerged at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

i feel a huge urge to troll this up further

---------- Post automerged at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

man its boring spamming with nobody to do it with me

---------- Post automerged at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

so where is everyone?

---------- Post automerged at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

10/char

---------- Post automerged at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests)
    ika*, fontisian, Atum, Lyrium+, Snowvon+, Bill Door

-.-

btw font if you are town im going to say you need to improve a bit. but also if you are it scum!firms titus mostly

---------- Post automerged at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

oh cirtus is here.....

this should be fun

---------- Post automerged at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd hes gone

3. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

@Polysemous: I already gave reads in response to Lyrium's question, here and here. Same question for you though, whose your scum team besides Citrus and Rubicon.

4. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

ika, I was doing homework for Professor Blab.

Bill, I'm not sure how the holies could be "almost certainly town," what is the alternative?

The Research, Part 1:

[​IMG]

Townies, what does the pretty colors mean? What do they tell us? What can we make of this especial image?

Blab, any requests on altering this or resorting the order?

Any interesting things Bill left out in his discussion of votals?

---------- Post automerged at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

oops somehow deleted Atum's row when making it, will repost the correct version asap.

5. Titus

Titus Squib

@ika 9.5

out of

/tenchar

6. Lyrium

Sorry, I'm stretching the forum thing? Does it look weird for anyone else?

[​IMG]

---------- Post automerged at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Link here: http://imgur.com/ljmvYce

P.S. totally random but who is this brukel person? they're on this thread but not in the game? hai brukel, hope the entertainment is being brought.

---------- Post automerged at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

I need other people to post esp. because my next posts are like super long research notes as blab requested so post some gifs or fun stuff or you know analysis\scum hunt.

7. Titus

Titus Squib

Limited access throughout Monday, sorry work project

8. ika

lyrim what you need of em?

---------- Post automerged at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

im lazy and on irc so theres that

9. Lyrium

I'm avoiding IRC for a bit due to emotions. Also, I want to be super!mean to the witch so its probably better I cool down.

10. ika

you know theres vote counts in qt thingy majig proph made or is that what you used?

---------- Post automerged at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

lyrim plz come to irc with us

we can be super mean townies there

11. Titus

Titus Squib

ika, I'll be back on irc soon enough... just gotta get through this house stuff.

12. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Wait I missed being anti town with Ika? Fuck.

Probably Titus's fault somehow, scummy as she is.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

Well that was meant to be funny lol.

14. ika

lucky im here

we can still be anti-town

---------- Post automerged at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

lucky promis me if your DOB you will kill me so we can troll in dead chat

15. Lyrium

Research Part 2A: Citrus

blab,

I read every single post of Citrus's and here is the notes.

#20 - Is surprised that pre-game means game start. Fifth on gravedigger claim. Likes deadline extension policy.

#21 - Responds to ika. Supports Fontisian's request for GD to claim. Directs town apprentice to choose GD as Judge is less useful role for town and more useful for scum.

#122 - Agrees with Fontisian on jester trick.
    "Witch trick, only concern is the possible extra witch life, but that's a WIFOM game plus it's n1. Love the mechanic because fear can lead to scum killing their own, but what scum would risk that on an extra life?"

#126 -
    - Respond to Lyrium, explains randomized.
    - Responds to Luckylee and votes for Luckylee.
    - Responds to Snowvon.
    - Responds to Titus, agreeing and disagreeing.
    - Responds to Rubicon asking, "But are you scum?"

#128 -
    - Respond's to Riley on ika, and soft defends ika. - - Requests Sloth on vote counts to do numbers.
    - Responds to Lyrium stating it is town.

#132 - Responds to Lyrium, again conf!towning.
    - Does not want mass claim\mass hypo claims.
    - Responds to Snowvon's vote on him with joke.

#237 - RL Reason for not posting for a day (24 hours basically)

#570 - Post that completed RL stuff but may need time to catch up.

#572 -
    Longer post running down people by post numbers:
    -Requests a BillDoor scum game.
    -Agrees with BillDoor on Lucky being scum.
    - Soft defends Snowvon from Riley.
    - Refers to Lucky, interesting response?
    - Asks Riley why Citrus is such a high town read for him esp. in comparison to BillDoor.
    - Asks Titus why her "synergy" with Snowvon. Titus states Fonti, Poly, Riley scummy and Vira, Citrus, Rubicon, Atum need more interactions.
    - Asks Fonti why she's rolefishing.
    - Answers Lyrium, "Not a witch, though I kinda wanted to roll it and see what a large scum team feels like here. Oh well"
    - Questions ika on why he's role hinting.
    - Question's Atum on not asking Rubicon for reads based on this from Atum, "Rubicon's been applying pressure all over the place to see where it's worthwhile. Not bad for D1, but I can't figure out his reads which is going to be a big impact on how I view him. Lean town for now though."
    - Question's Riley on defeatist attitude.
    - Question's Rubicon on his strongest townread (from Fonti's list of not!town) being Luckylee.

Lyr Notes: Fonti and Titus both see Rubicon as suspicious at this point ("hedges Rubicon" said Titus). Atum also agrees with Rubicon that Lucky is towniest in that list that Fonti made: Luckylee, Polysemous, Citrus, Atum, Vira, Rubicon

- Citrus responds to Titus on her Riley questioning.
    - Responds to Fontisian on his defensiveness to role fish.
    - Responds to Polysemous' asking for reasons why he's voting the people who are voting him.
    - Responds to Titus stating that her bomber logic is contradictory and passing it to fonti is viable.
    - Responds to Fonti calling it a she.
    - Provides reason for having to respond to rest later on.

Another long post:
    - Responds to Titus #364, once again on witch trick: "Not necessarily - by night it's known whether the trick was lynch trick or not. If witches nk it looks like a witch trick as well"
    - Disagrees with Fonti's reasons not to lynch Polysemous\newbie.
    - Attacks Snowvon for agreeing with Fonti on letting newbies have one day\night of play.
    - Responds to Kai\Titus\Font against the newbie lynch or not thing.
    - Requests ika stop with role hinting.
    - Responds to Titus's suggestion he be replaced with anger and RL. Is "happy" to take the bomb.

~/~
    I will not lynch at all
    Lyrium

I really don't want to lynch
    Ika, klackerz

I rather not lynch
    Bill Door, Titus, Rubicon, Blab, Riley, KaiDash

I'm willing to lynch
    Poly, Atum, Snowvon, Fonti

I want to lynch / pressure
    Lucky
    ~/~

- Harps on the Fonti civility thing by suggesting she might be being rude to Vira.
    - Responds to Lyrium on the blab\townie comment.
    - Really likes Rubicon post # 564 which on the surface seems like a good post and not the post of a dastardly villain.

#885 -
    Votes Fontisian, says their reads are not in alignment. Wants her explanation for Snowvon and blab.
    - Postulates that KaiDash being town (I think?) and font + Snowvon are scum team.

#888 - Post about how thread has gained two pages.

#893 - Responds to BillDoor's agreement about excessive post count with thanks.

#899 - Questions Titus on her contradictory reading of Fonti and KaiDash.

Titus states that her reading of Fonti could be conf!bias based on Kai & Bill's reads. ???

#904 - Asks ika to respond to his questions and wants to know if ika has figured out his role yet.

#917 - Asks ika whether or not he knows Citrus's role.

#919 - Tells Titus off for responding to his questioning of ika. Wants ika to respond to his question about his role based on a theory.

- Asks Titus about her reasoning on the bomb and who to give it to.

#938 - Questions ika's hints on his role. Thinks that ika was trying to role fish and see reactions to people based on his role hints and seems to think that ika got his role through one of them.

#940 - Responds to Atum's post #933, stating that he was not scum in Werewolf.

#950 - Reasons can't post at the moment and will respond to blab post #941 (asking him to clear his strong townread on KaiDash) in a few hours.

#963 -
    - Responds to Fontisian post #963, requests she clarify her "Von feels town" read.
    - Asks what "barns" means?
    - Argues against Fonti's scum read of him and asks her to respond to his questions.

#965 - Responds to ika, asks him to read his posts and respond. Suspicious of ika.

#970 - Responds to blab. Defends KaiDash as sounding genuine\townie. More suspicious of Fonti.

#976 - Responds to fontisian. Disagrees with her scumread on him based on "poe and shitty reads." Asks her to be more specific in her read.

#980 - Argues with ika. States that his vote stays on Fonti because its most comfortable there. Is still suspicious of why ika role fished and also why ika role revealed.

#984 - Asks Titus to explain lynch one\bomb one on KaiDash\Fontisian. Also annoyed that Titus role claimed.

#987 - Asks Titus to explain her role slip vs. role claim.

#992 - Responds to ika and mentions that he could read him easily on IRC\home site or where it was rapidity. Also mentions he was scum on the other site.

#994 - Mentions that Titus is claiming her post in the #900s was her role slip rather then in pre-game as everyone guessed.

#1002 - Still attacking\fighting Fontisian. States that he wasn't pushing ika or voting him. Demands Fonti respond to him.

#1007 - Answers Lyrium question on GD and bomb scenarios.

#1009 - In response to Rubicon's statement, "There's definitely scum inside fontisian, KaiDash, Citrus." Citrus states: "Explain this please, you are hand waving and not substantiating"

#1011 - Responds to Titus' response to his questions on bomb.

#1032 - Responds to ika stating he can wait for ika to be in a better mood. Asks him what he thinks of Snowvon.

#1038 - Gives reads:

~/~
    Scum: Font, Lucky

Lean scum: Snowvon, Atum, Polysemous

Null: Rubicon, Bill Door, Riley

Lean town: Ika, Blab, KaiDASH, Titus

Town: Klackerz

Super-town: Lyrium

Reads I'm most comfortable on (in the given slots):
    Scum Font, lean scum Snowvon, lean town Blab, lean town KaiDASH, Super-town Lyrium

~/~

#1040 - Responds to ika. Discussing Font and her not reacting to Lucky\ika self votes with policy lynch.

#1043 - In response to Rubicon (Rubicon states, "I propose Titus passes me the bomb and I keep it safe. If she blows me up, she's scum.") Asks, "Rubicon, are you scum?"

#1056 - Rubicon responds with, "I am the towniest..." Citrus asks, "Who's the scummiest?"

#1060 - In response to Fonti's interaction count states, "I'm male damn it."

#1068 - Questions Snowvon, asks why he hasn't been scum hunting. States he is getting an aligned players\scum-mates from Fonti/Snowvon.

#1070 - Responds to ika, stating at least ika spelled his name right.

#1077 - Asks Fontisian to follow up with some explanation of her interaction numbers.

#1082 - Face palm post in response to ika wanting to troll his name spelling\gender.

#1084 - Quotes previous post and states, "That did not work as intended."

#1093 - States that ika is prolly not the Loose Canon bc he would have blown up Citrus.

#1107 - Response to blab on post count and use of extension to add to post count.

#1130 - Responds to Titus, blab, and Lyrium.

#1373 - Mentions wishing to be on computer instead of phone. Asks Fonti why she didn't tear apart his reads or respond to him.

#1375 - Responds to Titus on her comment on asking klackerz for clarification.

#1377 - Responds to Atum's post thinking he soft claimed Judge role with annoyance.

#1379 - Responds to KaiDash clearing of Poly\klackerz based on nebulous statements.

#1383 - Responds to Atum stating that he phrased his response to klackerz rather then ika.

#1385 - Responds to Titus's request not to highlight softclaims with, "Obvious."

#1388 - Responds to KaiDash by basically listing Lyrium's meta.
    - Responds to Titus by stating that she would be obtuse to her own bomber claim re: softclaims.

#1393 - Responds to [COLOR="DarkRed)"]Titus[/COLOR], regarding soft claims and how scum might get them so town should know also.
    - Responds to KaiDash asking to clarify his "iffy\weak" explanation on Poly.

#1406 - Uses red font and all caps "Please Stop" when ika does hypoclaiming.

#1408 - Responds to Snowvon that klackerz is a scum absolutely.

#1421 - Jokey response to blab asking Citrus to give a reason for him to vote Rubicon aka no response.

#1424 - Responds to ika regarding his holy role fishing\hypo claim jokey.

#1434 - Responds to blab requesting that Citrus specifically make him vote for Rubicon with jokey post.

#1441 - Responds to blab voting Rubicon and putting FOS on Citrus with, "Cool."

#1670 -
    - Responds to blab's vote on him by asking, "Do you think Rubicon is scum or scummy?"
    - Responds to Lyrium's post that Fonti's use of interaction numbers was not useful because it had not explanation.
    - Responds to Lyrium post on lurker thing as if about him.
    - Responds to KaiDash Loose Canon threat with face palm.
    - Responds to BillDoor annoyance at role reveals with agreement.
    - Responds to Lyrium question about mass claims with no.

#1672 - Responds to blab post explaining joke to Lyrium with what is this?

#1674 - Posts that he got the joke so never mind.

#1682 - Responds to fontisian's explanation on the numbers thing. States that Rubicon\Kai are unaligned.

#1688 - Asks if Loose Canon is confirmed.

#1699 - Asks Lyrium to tell it Rubicon was not the priest. Soft claims Survivalist.

#1701 - Votes Snowvon, asks if he did the NK attempt and asks for his reads. Responds to Titus post from first day relating to mass claims.

#1715 - Mentions votes on Rubicon (order) and then again asks Snowvon to answer questions.

#1717 - Asks blab if he were distancing from Rubicon.

#1720 - Responds to blab accusing him of being scum with question to blab if he tried to NK him.

#1726 - Responds to Snowvon, jokey.

#1737 - Responds to blab regarding his accusing him of being scum.

#1746 - Citrus responds to blab's request for roles, asking for proof.

#1752 - States that he thought Rubicon was holy and asks blab to clarify his claim so he can out his reads.

#1754 - Responds to Titus stating that a guilty check on him is impossible. Requests that blab be clear of whether he is holy or not.

#1757 - Claims. "Survivalist. Or vanilla I should say."

#1761 - Snowvon soft refuses Citrus on claim.

#1771 - Snowvon counterclaims Citrus.

#1775 - Citrus states that Snowvon is scum based on his cc.

#1779 - Responds to TItus with [redacted].

#1781 - Responds to Snowvon's cc.

#1790 - Citrus does some numbers about scenarios re: Town!Font and Scum!Font.

#1796 - Tells Lyrium not to meta-defend.

#1971 - Angry post on why he can't post.

#2071 - Post that a post will be forthcoming.

#2073 - Explain with self-quote stating that he was role crumbing early on.

#2075 - Explains about how he misread Rubicon as holy, which is why he reacted a certain way to blab.

#2078 - Explains why Snowvon is most likely scum and emphatically all caps states that Snowvon is a role other than Survivalist.

#2136 - Explains RL reasons for not posting. Requests a deadline extension. (Yesterday 3:32 AM)

*Am getting 500 Internal Server Error so posting this now after having tried to optimize formatting\colors, sorry if any mistakes.

16. dhulli

dhulli The Reborn

Moments like these you have to stop and stare and just "wow". That's a lot of effort Lyrium. And it should prove very valuable. From the rest of us lame townies: thank you!.

---------- Post automerged at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Interesting point to note:

People who insist Klackerz may be scum and are thus unwilling to use judge lynch: Atum, Bill and Titus..

My scum reads depending on if klackerz is NOT scum:
    -Rubicon, Citrus, 2 \in (Atum, Bill, Titus)

To all three of you I want to ask you guys to provide an alternate course of action for the day.

I personally don't think klackerz is scum. And am therefore happy with a judge lynch. I also want you three to give reasons for scum!klackerz, not just say that he might be scum. (if you have already, then ignore this)

---------- Post automerged at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

I actually think Apprentice Fonti selected judge instead of GD and knew klackerz was judge which is why I town read him.

---------- Post automerged at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

Oh yeah, Apprentice doesn't get info about alignment. I'm assuming Fonti sussed out his alignment regardless. But Rubicon thinking bad of klackerz and in #1408 Citrus thinking scum!klackerz obviously bodes well for him. I'll post more details on klackerz tomorrow. Sleep now.

17. blab

blab Second Year

@Bill: Polysemous can be scum with Titus. Ehm, I think he was missing from that list because I wanted you to tell me what you thought about that possibility (with Titus's position on Poly in early game +Titus's position on Fanatic + Polysemous position on Titus).
    I actually expect scum to be more willing vote each other early in the day but be more reluctant to push each other late in the day, which is why I don't understand your Titus+Polysemous unaligned pair.

Like the rest, though.

18. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

There are a few obscure and unlikely scenarios where they could be scum with like a rubicon/fonti acolyte/priest, you also as scum and some townies who aren't paying very much attention when their roles are given to dead people. Like, those worlds are so unlikely you don't consider them for practical purposes but I still acknowledge the possibility.

---------- Post automerged at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Note that I actually changed my mind a while back after doing the maths on the worst case scenario, I currently think judge lynch is probably the best course of action even if klackerz is scum.

What do you mean by alternate course of action? Like who else would we lynch? Then we just lynch citrus two days in a row.

---------- Post automerged at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

That's a good point actually. I suppose it means Rubicon, Citrus, Poly, Titus is another possible team. Probably about as likely as scumteams 1 and 3. I forgot about the fanatic thing actually.

Ika you know Titus' meta best. How likely is she to bus teammates.

19. Titus

Titus Squib

Short Version Bill; I rarely bus so being on what is considered the wrong side of a D1 train is not evidence in my favor.

20. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year