1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #4

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Jun 1, 2014.

1. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

i need to copy and paste the thories you have if we go to night phase so i can look it over

---------- Post automerged at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

im done for the night sites screwing up too much

2. Titus

Titus Squib

Yes because Citrus was likely boned at the time of your CC. A scumteam with Vitrus would know that.

---------- Post automerged at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

If we go to night phase, I want yo eliminate or confirm Snowvon scum asap.

My yheory is as follows... pregame or n1, scum devise a plan to cc snowvon if in trouble. Thus when Snowvon cc's he appears town. They know witch trick and no shenanigans so they know Blab's result is accurate.

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

As scum!Titus, I'd expect you to do anything it took to win the game, within the bounds of the rules of course. Bombing scum!fonti for towncred isn't an impossible scenario. I could see you riding that wave all the way to endgame.

But that's just as unlikely as me being scum and bussing the hell out of Citrus so I won't push it.

---------- Post automerged at 02:17 ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 ----------

But I was never in trouble? I CC'd because Citrus was lying. He was also the only person voting for me or even talking directly to me. The only one. I was never in trouble. If you think I CC'd out of desperation or something, you're deliberately not remembering correctly.

4. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Ika left us. Guess I'm not hammering tonight D:

5. ika

im kinda here i already voted but poly was an ass and unvoted

---------- Post automerged at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

tbh im gonna be going to sleep in a few.

got plans for tommorw and will be out most of day

6. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Vote Count 3.3 - 10 alive
    6 majority, 8 super majority
    No Lynch (6) - Titus, Lyrium, Atum, Bill Door, ika, Snowvon
    Abstain(4) - klackerz, Riley Poole, Lucky Lee, Polysemous

We are at no lynch. Day continues as no super majority.

7. ika

B/C im one board mofo

8. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

So should I vote no lynch here

9. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Yes.

/10char

10. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Vote: No Lynch

Have at it

11. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Vote No Lynch

I have defeated Ika.

12. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

This is supermajority. Please stop posting.

Doing necessary end of day things now.

---------- Post automerged at 02:26 ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 ----------

PLEASE STOP POSTING IMMEDIATELY.

DAY 3 IS OVER!

Voices shouted throughout the day, discussing many potential hypothesis throughout the night. Who amongst them was a true villager? And who amongst them could be hatching nefarious plans? How many evil doers were there and how many people had the best interests of the town at heart? Discussion raged on but then people realized, what if it was left to the judge to determine their fate?

The group discussed, plotted, and brainstormed back and forth but then eventually came to the conclusion that the judge was the way to go…They became so convinced that his was right that soon the other voices drowned out any further discussion into the hollows of the empty spaces of the town.

The sun began to set and the familiar chainmail gang came out with the same sounds the group familiarized themselves with. The bronze lady also reappeared in her familiar way, with the scales of justice as well.

“Polysemous, cousin of Homonym, you have been invited to an audience in the courthouse.”

The guard read aloud the summons and two guards started to take him away.

Polysemous fought and fought to try to avoid being sentenced by the judge, but alas, when the oaken doors slammed behind him, they all knew the truth.

Polysemous wasn’t coming back.

Vote Count 3.4
    6 to lynch, 8 super majority
    No Lynch ( 8 )- Titus, Lyrium, Atum, Bill Door, ika, Snowvon, klackerz, Lucky Lee
    Abstain(2) - Riley Poole, Polysemous

PLAYERS REACHED SUPER MAJORITY -- NO LYNCH.
    POLYSEMOUS HAS BEEN SENTENCED (KILLED) BY THE JUDGE.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3.
    Night 3 ends here

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  13. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

ANNOUNCEMENT

NIGHT 3 will be extended until 9am Central Time.
    This has been done in response to an error made during the Night by the mods, and is an effort to maintain the game's fairness to all parties.
    This will be all the public will be told on the issue until after the game. You may ask for more details at that point, not before.

NIGHT 3 WILL NOW END HERE.

Also, filler filler~

---------- Post automerged 06-13-2014 at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-12-2014 at 09:57 PM ----------

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    {Filler Space}
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    NIGHT 3 IS OVER!
    --
    THERE WAS AN ATTEMPT ON KLACKERZ DURING THE NIGHT, BUT HE WAS PROTECTED FROM THE KILL.

Player List
    1. fontisian - Killed Night 1
    2. blab - Killed Night 2
    3. klackerz
    4. Snowvon
    5. KaiDASH r. Vira - Suicided Day 1
    6. Citrus - Judged Day 2
    7. Rubicon - Lynched Day 1
    8. Bill Door
    9. Titus
    10. Atum
    12. Polysemous - Judged Day 3
    12. Riley Poole
    13. Lyrium
    14. Luckylee
    15. ika

IT IS NOW DAY 4.
    You may begin posting.

Day 4 ends in 72 hours.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  14. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

wut

/chars

---------- Post automerged at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Does that mean scum snowvon??

---------- Post automerged at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

It has to have been an angel protect? Correct me if I'm wrong. and the only reason to kill the judge is if you have an extra life.

---------- Post automerged at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

or excessive amounts of WINE.

---------- Post automerged at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

but then why would klackerz have been protected?

---------- Post automerged at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Lynch Vote Snowvon

---------- Post automerged at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Someone else get in here so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself and going crazy.

15. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Here. Snow's been on my scum list since Day 1. I want to hear what a few others have to say before I place a vote, but likely it'll be Snowvon or Titus.

16. Bill Door

This is the only thing that makes sense, right? Scum snowvon was worried about judge killing him so he tried to kill klackerz but got angel protected. There is no way it could have been klackerz self shooting for Wine because he can't protect himself or rely on angel protection. So klackerz is townfirmed. The only person with motivation to kill klackerz is snowvon or someone who wants us to think that snowvon is scum. Titus, maybe? So we judge lynch Snowvon and see if game ends. If not we lynch titus next day?

---------- Post automerged at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Ika, were any cards used last night?

17. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

So yeah I survived. Nice going Angels.

hmm Wasn't there a post from Titus with this idea.

2nd Demon card has not been used yet. Does that mean only one scum has died or is it a ploy by the Witches to bring about suspicion on players.

If only one scum is dead, Lyrium/Atum/Snowvon scum team.. :_:

18. Bill Door

There are no ways for klackerz to survive other than angel protect, and it specifically says "protected" rather than survived. Not sure that's meant to happen, i thought it would always just say survived, but w/e. Presumably angels knew something we didn't that made klackerz town and scum wanting to kill him. There is no way they kill klackerz as just a regular kill, they have to need him dead. I can't even think it was wine because there is no way scum leave lyrium alive. Actually, Lyrium what did poly flip?

19. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Or maybe no witch is dead....

20. Bill Door

Ika, have any cards at all been used?

---------- Post automerged at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

I'm now very confused.

---------- Post automerged at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Citrus has to have been scum, right? Unless ika is scum and shenanigans were used on N1. but that is unlikely since they would have to have predicted that blab would check citrus.

---------- Post automerged at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

or if info trick was used but then how does citrus survive? It would mean he actually was the survivalist but that would mean there is no reason to kill klackerz so that world doesn't make sense. So yeah, citrus was definitely scum.

---------- Post automerged at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

I can't believe that none of rubicon, kai and fonti were scum. Rubicon scum worlds just make more sense than any other worlds atm.

---------- Post automerged at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

So we assume 2 scum down. Why was the card not used? Did they not think it was needed if they were killing klackerz. Was there some weird interaction with Archangel that stopped it? I dunno, we need ika to confirm cards weren't used.