1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #4

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

hmm I don't know who to lynch for. I really want to judge Atum but judging Snowvon makes more sense. :_:

2. Titus

Titus Squib

Klackerz, scum wanted you dead so you couldn't vote Von. Yeah, there's a chance he's town but it's unlikely. He has been very defensive after producing no content for days two and three. If Lyrium is town, Von switched from a scumlynch to a townlynch day 1. He has more posts than other people but quite a few are bouncy troll on Day 1.

@Von, I almost forgot. What posts were the cases we needed to review?

---------- Post automerged at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

@BD, I just realized one other player who would want to kill Klackerz in his own right and not wifom. Without saying his name, if you see what I see, does s/he have a partner? If so, who?

---------- Post automerged at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Also Atum, we are fucking boned if XYZ is scum is a piss poor reason for a townread and I doubt it is true. Explain how we are boned if Lyrium is scum.

3. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

here titus:

80, 70, 175

4. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I think I know what you're talking about. Most likely partner would be snowvon imo. Solo is probably equally likely.

5. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

im on vacation and want to enjoy it i guess ill watch but dont expect much from me for the week. i would like to fucking enjoy it

---------- Post automerged at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

post 82
    /char

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Ika, have your vacation. I think I get your crumbs.

BD, I know I am being obtuse but if I am right and that player catches on, they obvscum. I think I am just getting paranoid of everyone. I really hope Von's death ends the game do we do not have to worry.

Suppose the partner isn't Von and exists, who are they?

---------- Post automerged at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Ika, definitely understand now.

7. Bill Door

Anyone that isn't conftown is equally likely after snowvon, i think.

8. Titus

Titus Squib

That's one hell of a dangerous sentiment...

9. Bill Door

Yep.

/chars.

10. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I think you should Judge Titus, Klackerz. Listen to your OTP.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

Let's see if we can clear Lyrium and prove Rubicon/Kai/Poly with anything but her wrong. I am not sure where to begin on that. I do think clearing people is a logical step. Lyrium, you can help out too.

I do think ika's fonti is scum case from yesterday pretty well clears me, as scum do not double bomb but if someone disagrees, let me know.

I am most concern with Rubicon and Fonti (although Ihave my own opinion) as nailing those two down confirms just how many scum we have left.

---------- Post automerged at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Why? Snowvon is scummier and a safer play. Why am I scum?

---------- Post automerged at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

**her wrong = her word

12. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    ...Except she isn't. Her actions haven't been scummy- The actions of scum have painted her as scummy imo. Snowvon was in no position to fear being judged, why shoot Klackerz? She was low on the scum read list before Klackerz shenanigans. I'd say the people pushing her death are scum trying to misdirect.

Or I am completely paranoid and blatantly wrong, but /shrug

13. Titus

Titus Squib

Yeah, providing no content in days 2 and 3 is scummy. Hyperdefensiveness is scummy. That's what he has done today. You're basically saying that I am scum bc I am pushing a case that you don't agree with. If Von flips town, come after me tomorrow. He shouldn't. However, there is one outside shot where he does.

Snowvon had plenty of reason to fear being judged and his buddy would have reason to fear that as well. First, while the judge is alive, people with extra lives get extra scrutiny. ScumVon would be fine eithout that. Second, the judge can by pass his extra lives making it harder for scum. He cannot shoot twice bc he has an extra life. Everything fits. Fonti was scum, Lyrium's results suggesting 1 scum left, only one kill...Snowvon is scum. Am I 100% certain, no. It is the safe play though.

14. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Things I know with absolute certainty:

Blab, Villager Clergy, Priest
    Riley, Villager Clergy, Acolyte
    Polysemous, Villager, Fanatic
    Lyrium, Villager, Gravedigger
    Klackerz, Villager, Judge (Angel Protection Conf!Town)

Rubicon, Witch, Gambler
    Citrus, Witch, Jester

If there are any questions, ask.

15. Titus

Titus Squib

Lyrium, who do you think Klackerz should judge? Why?

16. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Reconstructed from the Info Board

1. fontisian - (Apprentice?, Unknown)
    2. blab - (Priest, Town)
    3. klackerz (Judge, Town)
    4. Snowvon (Survivor, Town)
    5. KaiDASH\Vira (Loose Canon, Town)
    6. Citrus (Jester, Witch)
    7. Rubicon (Gambler, Witch)
    8. Bill Door (BOD, Unknown)
    9. Titus (Bomber, Unknown)
    10. Atum (Inquisitor, Unknown)
    12. Riley Poole (Acolyte, Town)
    12. Polysemous (Fanatic, Town)
    13. Lyrium (Gravedigger, Town)

14. Luckylee (Benevolent Old Dame, Town)
    15. ika (Spiritualist, Unknown)

If there is doubt that Snowvon is town, then Judge lynching him seems like the best plan. However, its a plan that works really well for both town and for scum. Therefore, why not discuss.

I'm assuming that whoever NKed Klackerz (1-2 witches), did not expect or think there would be a high chance of Angels protecting him. I'd look back at that discussion toDay (where people started discussing what the Angels do or do not know).

Why don't we work this way:
    1. Snowvon is a witch and has a witch buddy. They NK Klackerz, in terms of days\mislynches what would their wincon require?
    2. Snowvon is the only witch left. He can't NK two people (Last Stand) due to the extra life. A double bind, I guess. How does NKing Klackerz work with his wincon?
    3. Snowvon is town. he is being framed. How does the scum wincon in terms of days\mislynches\NKs look?

---------- Post automerged at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Reconstructed from the Info Board:

*Poly and Riley are both 12. on the Infoboard.

1. fontisian - (Apprentice?, Unknown)
    2. blab - (Priest, Town)
    3. klackerz (Judge, Town)

4. Snowvon (Survivor, Town)
    5. KaiDASH\Vira (Loose Canon, Town)
    6. Citrus (Jester, Witch)
    7. Rubicon (Gambler, Witch)

8. Bill Door (Dirty Old Bastard, Unknown)
    9. Titus (Bomber, Unknown)
    10. Atum (Inquisitor, Unknown)
    12. Riley Poole (Acolyte, Town)
    12. Polysemous (Fanatic, Town)
    13. Lyrium (Gravedigger, Town)

14. Luckylee (Benevolent Old Dame, Town)
    15. ika (Spiritualist, Unknown)

---------- Post automerged at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

If I were superstitious and led by symmetry alone I would argue that Titus\Bill would be the remaining witches. Obviously, can't just rely on that.

If there are questions, go ahead and ask. I will be phone checking\posting the rest of this weekend so don't mind the grammar.

17. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

So who will you kill if you got lynched today BillDoor?

18. Bill Door

One of snowvon, titus, ika. I won't say more specifically.

---------- Post automerged at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Lucky, if you die make sure you give your life to one of the conf towns.

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

((Possible AtE?? I have questions and feelings))

Can I just say how annoyed I am with the whole defensive!townie concept. If you're town, you shouldn't be afraid of being lynched! For the greater good! But if you give up and don't fight for your life, you're being scummy! I can't seem to find the balance.

I don't really want to fight Titus because I know very well that it's not going to end with her until one of us is dead and it is very obvious it's going to be me. But it's also kind of fun.

Titus, the post I was talking about was this one.

I can very much understand where the other townies are coming from, saying that my lynch is either the best/safest/least destructive to town. That is probably true. But I also know that from my perspective, it sucks, because I'm town, and you're not lynching scum, and while inevitable sometimes it really sucks.

Titus, give me shit for being defensive. Do it some more. I want to be shit on for defending myself from your Tunnel of Doom. Because apparently being defensive is a scumtell. But so is giving up! Like, what am I supposed to do with that.

From what I can tell, some of you are okay with me being Judged but you aren't scumreading me? You're just overly paranoid? I guess that annoys me a little bit? Just a little bit.

Another thing, Titus. From one of your posts, I got the implication that you would have come after me if anyone fucked with the Judge. But you blame it on lack of content. Coming from you, that's a pretty weak case. I could argue the same fucking thing about, say, klackerz, but he's conf!town so who gives a fuck.

20. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

@Bill Door: I think we should just lynch Titus toDay. There's no reason why she should have an extra life that I can think of at this point, and it's the safest option since klackerz is almost, but not quite conf!town.

@Titus: I don't know the term for deliberately misunderstanding/misreading to paint someone in a bad light but I don't think this is the first time you've done it. Try again please. Or better yet, post an actual case for scum!Lyrium instead of just she's still alive.

Vote Titus