1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #4

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

But you wanted me to judge Atum instead of Snowvon

2. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

It doesn't solve the game unless the game ends with our deaths. it would also be disastrous in like a snowvon/ika scum world.

3. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

NVM Lucky.....

4. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    ...Von why are you so assertive now, but chill as fuck earlier? That kinda change in play is suspicious, esp when we're considering murdering you :|

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Titus inspires violent feelings inside me.

---------- Post automerged at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

I'm fighting for my life, Lucky. It's a little stressful.

6. Titus

Titus Squib

We aren't lynching Bill. He's town. If you want me dead, come at me. Bill is a counter to scum!Luckylee.

I think the game is solved just fine with a Snowvon lynch and then coming at me afterwards if Snowvon flips town. Both the scenarios Luckylee just posted, point the finger at Titus!scum due to wifom anyway.

I'm saying take the safe play. Lynch scumVon. If I am wrong, we sort me the hell out. Make me conftown or confscum in everyone's eyes.

Anyone can take the gambit you are talking about Luckylee. There's nothing specific to me. In fact, it's highly unlikely that I'd be scum with a living Klackerz.

I kept saying every scum scenario would result in a dead Klackerz. If I was scum, wouldn't the logical common sense curse for any scum team be Klackerz. And yet seasoned scum like Citrus and Rubicon couldn't figure that out? Bullshit.

7. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Lucky: Why did you want me to lynch people except Snove

---------- Post automerged at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

I seriously can't understand what you mean by this post. :_:

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I'm going to a Hello Kitty birthday party. L8r friends.

9. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

afaik only ika and fontisian know I was judge

10. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Because before your attempted murder, Von didn't look scum to me at all. I personally think it's a gambit.

11. Titus

Titus Squib

Klackerz, remember yesterday how I kept saying "Scum will shoot Klackerz" or something similar.

Suppose demons actually read the thread.

Either Citrus and Rubicon are idiots who couldn't figure out how to curse precisely who I telegraphed in a scum!Titus world, or big shock, I'm not scum and scum had doubts about who was going to die.

12. Atum

Atum DA Member DLP Supporter

Rubicon/Titus:

D1

#202 - asks Titus and ika to read each other. Fits with the established meta of both. Null.

#229 - asks ika to confirm that a quote represents his Titus read. Seems unnecessary but it begins to establish him as questioning of Titus. Null-lean scum

#320 - asks fonti to comment on the fact that Titus' bomber gambit made her look town. Simultaneously continues the impression that he questions Titus' alignment and is also an opportunity for him to suggest she is town based on her actions. It might also be scum setting up a mislynch on suspicious townie and sowing doubt as to the motivation for her gambit. Lean-scum.

#347 Asks Poly to explain his town read on Bill Door and Riley without referencing Atum, Titus, or blab. Null.

#361 - second direct address of Titus. Explains he expected part of her interaction with fontisian, asks for an elaboration on a statement she made concerning the top wagons at the time. Null.

#747 - questions Bill's defense of fontisian via attacking Titus' reasons for lynching her. Doesn't match the tone of his other mentions of her, since it is somewhat defensive. Null-lean scum.

#991 - questions whether Titus is the bomber. Fake unless his earlier claim that she was obviously the bomber was a role fishing gambit by scum. Still fake. Scummy.

#1035 - proposes Titus passes him the bomb and claims if he is killed, she is scum. Possible scum attempt to town!firm Titus by killing scum if they are both witches.

Rubicon analysis points more towards Titus than the Citrus one did, but still nothing concrete. I still think she is the better lynch, but input would be good.

13. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Or the witches or you maybe did this to cause suspicion to Snowvon.

14. Titus

Titus Squib

Atum, why can't we lynch me tomorrow if Snowvon flips town (which he won't)?

Why haven't you done an analysis of Snowvon interactions before reaching that conclusion?

---------- Post automerged at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

That would require Citrus and Rubicon to miss the hypothetically obvious signs of "Hey Titus is killing Klackerz"... don't think so

A frame up is possible, but Citrus and Rubicon would have to be unaware of the attempt to frame. Them being unaware of something their scumbuddy does despite being seasoned scum...

It just doesn't work Klackerz.

15. Atum

@Titus: because this was easier and I wanted it done before I began to pursue a similar approach on my townread. You are more null-lean scum to me so your analysis took precedent once I though about. I was exhausted when I wrote the Von interactions post and i'm thinking more clearly now. It'll come, there's plenty of time in the day. Meanwhile, why are you so willing to be lynched tomorrow? Are you more certain Snowvon is scum than you're claiming to be?

---------- Post automerged at 13:35 ---------- Previous post was at 13:34 ----------

@Bill Door: Yes, it's safer, convince me safe is better than right.

16. Titus

Titus Squib

@Atum, I'm certain lynching Snowvon is the right move for the town. It gives us freedom to operate.

Otherwise, we run into a scenario where Snowvon must be lynched if there's any doubt.

If we lynch Snowvon, we can choose to No Lynch and force the scums to NK to give information.

We can't no lynch if we lynch me today, if I am right and Von is scum.

There's evidence (in fact the most compelling evidence) that Von is scum. If I had to pick one scum to bet the game on, it would be VonScum. Am I certain, hell no. But I don't need certain for the safe play.

I need certain scum elsewhere to take me off the safe play, hence why I'm investigating other players as well.

17. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

wut, you said titus lynch was safer? then said it wasn't safer now I'm getting more confused.

18. Atum

No, Snowvon lynch is safer, Titus lynch is maybe better. I'm re-evaluating.

19. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

mods vote count

20. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Vote Count 4.5 (#2799)
    5 to lynch, 7 super majority, 9 alive

No Lynch (3) - Titus, Lucky Lee, Bill Windows
    ika (1) - ika
    Titus (2) - Atum, Snowvon

Abstain (5) - Lyrium, klackerz, Riley Poole

Day 4 ends here.