1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #4

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

:/
    wtf

Why are we changing this at the last minute? This makes me feel really bad about an ika/snowvon scumteam.

---------- Post automerged at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

and why me, klackerz?

---------- Post automerged at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Like, seriously. We should win this game easily with like no risk if we judge lynch snowvon. Leaving snowvon alive just makes everything a lot harder to win in about half the possible worlds.

2. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

tell you what, DOB me and maybe you can be responable for our loss

or

you can DOB titus and we judge tommorow?

or

DOB the BOD and he goes on me. then we judge snowy

---------- Post automerged at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

anyway back to hero of the swarm

oh before i forget:

vote ika

3. Bill Door

Or we can not do stupid stuff like this?

---------- Post automerged at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Like, seriously klackerz. Do you have a single reason to shoot me over snowvon?

---------- Post automerged at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Gah, i'm gonna be in a car for the next few hours and might not be back before deadline. Don't kill me, it's stupid for like 8 different reasons. Go through my other posts toDay for reasons why.

4. ika

no! we need more stupidity.

you said you would hit titus so do eeeeeettt.

or help a bro out and hit lucky

5. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Wait wtf? Klackerz don't shoot Bill, fire at Snowvon. You may be NK'd if Von is killed, dealing with her now is our best best. We can lynch Bill Tomorrow :|

---------- Post automerged at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

You may be NK'd if Von isnt killed** Judge Von tonight Klackerz.

6. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I changed it thrice already. :| If Bill is killed, he can shoot Snowvon if he's town and you can lynch him tomorrow.

7. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Vote Count 4.10 (#2906)

No Lynch (3) - Titus, Lucky Lee, Bill Windows
    Titus (3) - Atum, Snowvon, Lyrium
    ika (1) - ika

Abstain (2) - klackerz, Riley Poole

Day 4 ends here.

8. Bill Door

Yo, im not shooting an snowvon. It's a waste of my kill, there are better things i can do with it.

Klackerz, why do you want to lynch me? Can you name one single thing i have done this entire game that hasn't been to help town win. Like one single thing?

9. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    ...Klackerz change it back wtf. Von has an extra life, thats a terrible idea. Fucking judge Von bro :|

---------- Post automerged at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Gods, if Klackerz continues to derp shoot Titus or Ika pls Bill, I can't handle this shit :|

10. Titus

Titus Squib

Mods: 48 hour extension

Someone join me on this please.

11. Bill Door

8 hour extension

we dont need the full 48 hours.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

Bil I seee you. This is pretty much the only way to get a judge lynch on Snowvon.

---------- Post automerged at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Vote: 8 hour extension

I was concetned K at work.

13. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

8 hour extension denied: I apologize, but you were already given an extra 24-hours.

PLEASE STOP POSTING IMMEDIATELY.

---------- Post automerged at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

DAY 4 IS OVER!

The sanctioned halls of the Courthouse were soundproof.

If one were to ask, the answer that the philosophers and scholars would give is that it was part of the grander analogy – the testament of what the building stood for, with is light colors, its stiff staff, its blank-faced statues perusing it all, and its purposeful lack of noise: Justice; silent, impartial, and pure.

The true wise men, however, would answer that it was simple isolation. Any men brought to these halls would feel it, as if they were cut away from the rest of their people like a useless organ, surgically stripped of all purpose and sterilized to be studied. Psychologically, this building fed on one’s humanity and left them shells. That’s why, the wise men would say, the room is soundproof.

However while both answers may have their truths, both never considered the third reason: The Judge took comfort in the silence.

Outside, it was chaos. Here there was order. Here, one could think, safe from the insults and jeers of a confused and angry public. This was a sanctuary where decisions could be made in this time where people kept falling.

…But weren’t half of those that fell lately, fell by his own hands? Brought in here to meet the sword and struck down? And the reports – what did they say? That he had judged the wicked first, yet struck down an innocent second. Were they to be believed? He had been so confident after his initial strike…

The judge wrung his hands together. In the night, they had come for him. He had escaped – but night was nearing again. Will the wicked return to his door with it?

Not unless he brought justice upon them first. If he struck at the right one. But was he? Had he been able to choose the right one, after secluding himself in his office and observing from afar? What was about to happen? What did it all mean?

Suddenly, he straightened. He could sense it, a second before it happened, even with the room soundless.

The doors opened, and for a brief second the town’s Judge was exposed and vulnerable to the outside. He heard the jeers, the insults, the terror in the air, all directed towards himself and others, as his guards dragged the villager before him.

The last one in closed the door behind him, and silence’s cold, comforting embrace wrapped around the Judge again. He found himself wondering about his guards, and how blank and unbothered they looked – They did not question, they followed. It was not their place to doubt. Apparently, that duty fell to him.

“You stupid bastard, you’re making a mistake!” the villager was saying, struggling to his feet. He was out of breath. He had struggled, fought for his life.

Past was the time where such language against him would be met with disbelief and shock. In the world of today, it was commonplace. His town was devolving to animals.

The Judge walked behind his desk to an array of disheveled folders and documents he hadn’t thought to make presentable before the villager’s arrival. He kept his turmoil hidden as the man continued ranting.

“…hidden here in your little palace…!”

In the background, his men moved, retrieving daggers of beautiful artistic make. Though the accused kept yelling at him, his unblinking eyes honed in the guard’s actions.

“…who are you to judge me…”

A white cloth was dampened in a nearby basin and then gently glided along the dagger’s blade. The moisture made it glisten.

It was holy water: The judge found fire to be barbaric. He preferred his own methods of dealing with witches.

With the preparations complete, the guard turned to his guest, who fell silent.

“…Snowvon,” the Judge muttered quietly, drawing the man’s stare, “You have been found in the eyes of the law to be an aberration to God, a witch. Do you have any last words?”

“…you’re a fool,” the man said weakly. “We will all perish because this is a village of blind fools.”

The judge stared at him. Then over his shoulder, “Carry the justice.”

Snowvon’s eyes widened, and tried to turn – he hadn’t heard the guard move behind him, they never did – but he was an eternity too late.

He felt the wetness first.

Then a prick.

Then oh… so… …cold…

--
    Vote Count 4.11 (#2912)

No Lynch (3) - Titus, Lucky Lee, Bill Windows
    Titus (3) - Atum, Snowvon, Lyrium
    ika (1) - ika

Abstain (2) - klackerz, Riley Poole

PLAYERS DID NOT REACH VOTE MAJORITY.
    SNOWVON HAS BEEN SENTENCED (KILLED) BY THE JUDGE.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 4.
    Night 4 ends in 24 hours.

14. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    What is the sky!?

Filler~

15. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

A replacement for Riley Poole has been found. ChadMiller will be replacing in.

16. ika

Filler the reckoning

17. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

Hey everyone, I just replaced in for Riley Poole. Getting caught up on the thread now.

18. ika

shhhhhhh

its a night full of fillers

(no posting atm)

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

During the night phase discussion is not permitted in the thread. The night phase is used to submit actions in their quick topic, should a character have any. The moderator team will compile actions and then open the day as appropriate.

Also please do not post a filler. I will make filler space if needed or have another mod do it.

---------- Post automerged 06-18-2014 at 09:01 ---------- Previous post was 06-17-2014 at 18:54 ----------

{{FILLER}}

Huge thanks to Sloth for putting this together!

QT actions complete with all appropriate information/closings.

{{FILLER}}

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  20. ika

vote titus

back to killing the witch