1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #4

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Titus

Titus Squib

No because otherwise it would have been announced that Citrus had an extra life. Nice try.

---------- Post automerged at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Where are you in your catchup? Do you have any outstanding questions reading the game and knowing what you know?

2. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Ika, what card was used by the holies in response to the Backup Plan? I'm sorry but your information providing is unclear to me. It is my belief that if the Angels activated a card then that information would have been given to you. Also that the information would be in the night events provided by the mods.

I also don't know why Angels would go to such lengths to protect Klackerz. Nor why demons would want to kill him? Why? Seriously? Like he barely had any reads, he agreed on not killing Snowvon and instead on murdering the evil BillDoor but then he reneged on his word. The only situation for Demons would be if scum feared that no lynch was a possibility and therefore wanted to take out the person who would have the power to overcome that.

Yeah, extra lives are super valuable for town but BillDoor and Titus led a lynch on Snowvon who was a villager with two lives and would have given scum fucks a hard time.

3. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

Check witchhunt #3 post #1042

so unless if proph changed that it should be announced who gets it. but of course my logic must be flawed and all wrong and you must be right on it and that it will not be infromed or anything. obviously this must also apply to DOB becuse it makes perfect sense that he doesnt announe anything in his death.

---------- Post automerged at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

here i will even show you the post titus

again its public knowlage for everyone to see. (lol for blab though XD)

4. Lyrium

Ok, so demons curse a target -> Klackerz.

The demons decide to use Backup Plan to make sure their target dies.

Why Klackerz? Why waste a card on him?

The most they had to fear was that yesterday Klackerz was open to killing BillDoor or Titus (need to recheck) but then at the last minute changed his mind.

So the scum feared that in a no lynch situation Klackerz was a threat.

Of course if ika is lying then maybe they're saving their cards.

Ika, if you're a villager then stop messing around.

5. ika

i still find it funny it ended in draw. hey, maybe we can do that. i just kill of everyone and in the end i kill DOB and he kills me. then we can all win in the end

---------- Post automerged at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

stupid resone in quotes making it not 10 characters

6. Lyrium

What did Klackerz say that freaked scum out?

7. ika

i mean go right ahead lyrim you will see me obviously flip witch right now after i get lynched. all you need to do is just vote me so i can self vote and end it for us. i mean titus votes me, bill can vote me, you can vote me, lucky can vote me, chad can vote me, we can all have one big vote fest on me where i get to hammer myself into oblivion

---------- Post automerged at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

:facepalm

HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED THAT IT WAS NOTHING HE SAID AND IT WAS MORE OF THE FACT HE HAD POWERS AND WAS CONFIRMED TOWN?

8. Lyrium

IKA CHILL THE F OUT

YOU ARE NOT HELPING TOWN

I MEAN TOWN HAS BEEN SHOOTING ITSELF IN THE FOOT WITHOUT YOUR ADDING TO THE CONFUSION

I want BillDoor and Titus dead.

---------- Post automerged at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Vote: Titus

---------- Post automerged at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

HOLY HELL

Ok, let's do this:

Vote: Titus

---------- Post automerged at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Luckylee, unless you're a witch and if that is the case then you are the worst person I've ever met in an online forum game, then give your life to the Acolyte even if he's some random person that teleported into Riley's house and took over his life and we all memory adjusted to it.

If you're not a witch *hugs*

9. ika

WHAT HAVE YOU THINK I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO THIS ENTIRE FUCKING GAME? APPARENTLY IM TO FUCKING SCUMMY TO LIVE RIGHT NOW. HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED THAT FOR ONCE? DO YOU THINK RIGHT NOW TODAY I GIVE A FUCKING DAMN ON TRYING TO SOLVE THIS FUCKING GAME? TITUS IS FUCKING BLIND TO EVEN CONSIDER IM TOWN. CHAD APPARENTLY AGREES. LUCKY IS JUST WITH ME (which i love). AND BILL DOESNT SEEM TO GIVE A FUCK ON ME VS TITUS ATM.

HERE A POSSIBLE FUCKING IDEA: IM TOWN AND TITUS MIGHT JUST BE TOWN (but right now i fucking doubt it) AND YOUR TOWN AND ATUMS TOWN AND CHAD IS CONFIRMED TOWN AND THAT WE ARE ALL FUCKING STUPID AND THAT ITS BILL AND LUCKY (if he is i will not care losing to him and would be quite happy overall) OR JUST BILL RIGHT NOW ARE THE FINAL SCUMS?

---------- Post automerged at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

sheesh. im going out.

10. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I am too fabulous to be a Witch :|

11. Lyrium

Well okay, that's why my favorite plan is kill BillDoor and he either kills Titus or is a witch. The thought that Titus might be town crossed my mind but idk all her scum reads flip town so that's odd. I mean for all three to four days so.

Once that's done (Bill dies)then we go down the list until either town is dead or witches are dead.

BillDoor could be scum, especially since he is okay with anyone dying but him and Lucky.

---------- Post automerged at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

If the lurkers are witches then ffs next game, lurkers or "I can't post bc RL" need to be like bad copped into unexistence.

12. ika

lets see: me, lucky, and you makes 3 votes already for a bill door compermise lynch.

that leaves: titus, atum, the aclodies dude (forgot name offhand) and bill himeself.

i am apparently going out to eat, i'll be back later if we can agree on this i will switch votes

13. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Bill Windows... Die for me. Disappear into nothingness and drag Titus with you. For the sake of towns victory, perish. Ika and Atum are acceptable targets as well.

Lynch Bill Windows

14. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

So, question: Are angels the reason I'm not dead yet or did scum really have better targets for the last three nights? I find it kind of weird that I've been essentially mechanically confirmed town since d2 and I'm still alive.

ika: I've never actually said that I think you're scum (I'm on d3 now, still getting my bearings). I do think you're acting aggressively anti-town and it's your job not to annoy/confuse the town into mislynching you just as much as it is my job not to mislynch you.

15. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Vote Count 5.03 (#3074)
    7 alive: 4 to lynch, 6 super majority

Titus (3) - Bill Windows, ika, Lyrium
    ika (1) - Titus
    Bill Windows (1) - Luckylee

Abstain (2) - Atum, ChadMiller

Day 5 ends here.

16. Titus

Titus Squib

Ugh, shooting Bill Door is a TERRIBLE plan.

Did y'all seriously NOT hear me saying how this puts the game on his shoulders if he is town?

Telling him to shoot me, well that's GG. Might as well lynch me first. I'm a mislynch and I'll fight like hell to live. We aren't losing though on my account.

Chad: You're powerless. Riley wasn't even fucking posting. N2, the priest is kinda universally obvious. Then, the judge was obvious to everyone but the demons. Then the judge was just as conftown as you but had powers.

Is it seriously down to me and Bill Door to lynch? We won't lynch the guy who is so fucking anti-town and who has had reads just as terrible as mine? God damn second scum fucking things up.

17. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

That extra life wouldn't have made a difference to scum. They didn't need to kill him, they could have just left him till last.

---------- Post automerged at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

I also don't want atum to die.

---------- Post automerged at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Better is debatable but Riley wasn't really threatening scum with his conftown status.

18. ika

there

/char

---------- Post automerged at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Ugh, shooting Bill Door is a TERRIBLE plan.

how? right now he has equal chance of being scum as i do of fliping town

Did y'all seriously NOT hear me saying how this puts the game on his shoulders if he is town?

look at the underlined. you are assuming hes town, what if he is indeed a witch? what if he hits a witch? right now we basicly have the game into a game of chance now and not chosing who lives and who dies based off plays

Telling him to shoot me, well that's GG. Might as well lynch me first. I'm a mislynch and I'll fight like hell to live. We aren't losing though on my account.

thats fine, i will take the fall then if its gg

Chad: You're powerless. Riley wasn't even fucking posting. N2, the priest is kinda universally obvious. Then, the judge was obvious to everyone but the demons. Then the judge was just as conftown as you but had powers.

basicly what i have been stating all fucking game today

Is it seriously down to me and Bill Door to lynch? We won't lynch the guy who is so fucking anti-town and who has had reads just as terrible as mine? God damn second scum fucking things up.

yes titus, you have ran this game in circles so far. you fucked up a kill on font who we have no clue if shes town or not. all we have confirmed is lyrims info, my info, and nothing else atm. so ya we both fucked this game up but really i take my blame for fucking it up if i need to be myslynch to prove my value and town then so be it. if you got some better idea right now that doesnt involve my myslynch, bill door lynch, or your so called myslynch. im all ears on some random idea you want to sprout

vote bill door

really bill, part of me doesnt want to do this, but part of me is fed up with this game and want to end it and if this has a possiblity of ending it, then so be it

19. Titus

Titus Squib

Can anyone make a Bill Door scumcase beyond he's actually agreeing with me?

20. ika

why do we have to? cant you do that? you made a bs case against me.

and then you went so far to LIE about the BOD role and how it works. I shorowed you how it works and quoted it from the last witch hunt. did you even resond to that or agknowlage it? not yet.

really we could do the "lynch all liars" game to you now

---------- Post automerged at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

im going to play some heros of swarm.