1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #4

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Jun 1, 2014.

1. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

nope, i already did my self vote thats 4 vote for me. so if we want to end the day early all we would need it lucky or lyrim or even atum (2 of them) to lynch me and end day.

no problem about dinasur i have many more as well.

Also lucky word of the wise from me

2. Titus

Titus Squib

Maybe it's the booze talking but I'm really tempted to just turn around and selfvote to actually get Atum to take a side on the matter.

---------- Post automerged at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Bleh just the booze. *smacks self*

3. Sloth

Sloth Professor DLP Supporter

Vote Count 5.08 (#3222)
    7 alive: 4 to lynch, 6 super majority

ika (4) - Titus, ChadMiller, Bill Windows, ika
    Titus (2) - Lyrium, Luckylee

Abstain (1) - Atum

Day 5 ends here.

4. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Ika jokes aside losing my comeback game when you've self hammered will make me sad. Be cereal bro, Titus is scum :/

5. ika

Oh i know shes scum, theres just no way to convince the moronic confirmed town cad that she is.

I have made some notes and stuff for you in the QT for post game. i should also make some for chad as well.

i know titus has plenty of notes to read up on.

hey wanna bet atum could be the final scum with titus if theres 2 left? or maybe its all a lie and chad secretly is a sleeper scumright now.

i said if i lose to you or lyrim. i wouldnt be mad at all. in fact i would love nothing more to find out you guys are the scum team this entire time. but alas i know thats prob not the case.

lets see, if titus is one of 2 possible scums alive that would mean its prbo bill whos final.

omg what would be even funnier is if we somehow drew on this game. WE NEED TO DO THAT!

when its 2v1 with DOB, and 2 towns, you lynch DOB who does no action and then witch hits last town and self. ITS THE PERFECT PLAN

6. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

Still waiting for that link.

7. ika

what ling my town vs scum games? i posted them earlier.

as for anything else it was prob already answered but dont give a damn on finding it now

---------- Post automerged at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

what if font was the inquationer all along and everthing chad has is a lie

8. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

Then I mislynch Titus like 100 posts ago

9. ika

not if shes your scum buddy...

10. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

So are you saying there's three scum alive? Atum would have to be in on it.

11. ika

nah, lyrim could be in on it or our scum buddy with me and lucky.

@atum: check chad again toNight to make sure hes holy.

it could make sense that the night they cursed, they used it on you to fake your holy alignment.

---------- Post automerged at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

seeing how atum has yet to cast his vote. he could vote titus if he shows up and then i swap vote and get her lynched.

the fact you are so adament that i need your vote to lynch titus is amazing. heck maybe i shoul troll and cause a no lynch for hilarity

12. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

ika, here is every post where I reiterated my original question and/or demanded a link to your answer to it that doesn't exist. If you still don't know what I mean, that's your problem.

13. ika

would you be willing to risk a no lynch? vs a lynch then on titus if atum never shows up?

---------- Post automerged at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

TL:DR

basicly its a bunch of bs to me, the fact you need to convince town on why they arent voting me is funny

14. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

Now you're just making things up.

In all seriousness, I'll be legitimately impressed if you are scum. Blatantly lie for hundreds of posts and nobody cares.

15. ika

if you go look at all my responses to it it should show you my answers

16. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

No, they show a lot of words where you never actually answer the question.

17. ika

is that doubt you are showing right now?

i mean its 100% true, luck and lyrim wont vote me. i can easily vote out of this as well. so that would mean we go to no-lynch unless atum comes on

---------- Post automerged at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

i mean lucky obviously cares, lyrim obviously cares. so tell me how the fuck i am lying right now?

18. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

I am certain you're the correct lynch given the information I have. I'll never be certain your scum short of some mechanical confirmation.

Obvious lies are obvious.

19. ika

HOw am i lying now? i mean all you have is that im somehow the correct lycnh. wehn i know and lucky knows and lyrim knows that i am most likely the wrong lynch

know what lets play a game:

vote titus

now its going to be a game of atum deciding the lynch, or a no-lynch will happen. so tell me do you feel lucky? do you think you can rally lyrim or lucky onto me? do you have the balls to they to convince atum if he shows up? how confident are you riight now that you can do it?

---------- Post automerged at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

vote titus

need to bold it

---------- Post automerged at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

the dice have been cast now. tell me how lucky do you feel?

20. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

I actually wish someone capable of a real argument would convince me I'm wrong so I could stop harping on this. It's funny because I ended post after post after post telling you exactly what it would take to make me reconsider, daring you to prove me wrong and you just deflected some more.

Meanwhile, when Titus has an idea and I dismiss it barring specific evidence, she comes back with that evidence. But apparently I'm some kind of sheep because I'm listening to the person with evidence instead of the person who won't engage on even a minimal level. Seriously, @Lyrium, @Atum: Give me something to work with, here.