1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #4

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Prophylaxis, Jun 1, 2014.

1. ika

ika Temporarily Banhammered

im just ignoring you blathmathy and nonsense now.

as for lyrim: she has already. lucky already has as well.

atum has made a few post about my play already.

i guess you just dont care to look back or you lied about reading the thread

2. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

Good, that's better than continuing to lie.

I know you don't understand how discussions work but I'm hoping they do.

3. ika

they dothey discussed it earlier as well

4. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Hey, Chad. What are you asking specifically?

FYI: Chad, I made this plan with the former Acolyte regarding scenario Angel Dust. We're on the same page regrading the Modus Operandi, right? The lynch order remains QVM. Peace out.

5. ika

lyrim dont leave, i want someone to talk to who can make sense to me.

if i die or somehow get lynched i want you to drain the blood out of me and paint it all over titus and chad (or where they can live with the regret of myslynching me).

promise me that also could i just be thown into my grave with nno coffin or anything? i need to allow my spirt to be passed on to the afterlife.

6. Lyrium

OH NO I REVEALED IT IN THREAD> OH NO. WHAT WILL I DO?

Be sad and open an umbrella in the house and pretend its raining indoors.

If I'm not NKed and Titus remains alive then I can't wait to see how she convinces the Acolyte plus wishy washy BillDoor that I'm scum. I'm really really looking forward to her casting me in a different role. I mean negative roles have so much more like gravitas.

7. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

@Lyrium, this mainly:

Explain to me why ika giving everyone the runaround for 100 posts instead of answering a question that should be trivial to answer if he were town isn't enough to lynch him over Titus. I don't even understand the counterargument, especially when the only other two people on the counterwagon refuse to put forth a real argument and are the most suspect people if this signalling thing has anything to it. I'd also like to know what it would take to convince you ika is scum somewhere in this endgame, or if he really does just autowin every post-priest endgame when he's scum because you guys won't lynch him ever.

The sickest part is that I never even agreed with Titus' hypothetical; I'm tunneling so hard because ika's just screaming "DON'T SCUMHUNT FUCK YOU," refusing to answer the question while lying and saying he answered it, and it's working.

Re: the other Acolyte - no clue on that. Is that a continuation of ika/Lee's jokes or do I need to go trawl your/Riley's posts?

8. ika

NOOOOO!

Fun fact: it ended up raining here for a short time. it was a massive down pour.

am assuming they will protect you just so you can prove the role that is lynched. Like i said, as far as i know no card have been used by angles. also it can make a mass of WIFOM on who to NK. The supposive "confirmed town" or you who has powers.

Oh oh, maybe they will eb really funny and kill DOB or BOD! I mean we can always give you a life so they will have trouble taking care of you.

In b4 you are secretly a a dayviging town. with the magic abilites to know every alive towns role :awesome

---------- Post automerged at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

the first part is a huge assumption that i am not town. agian what happens when i do show town?

the second part is again a false assumption, you agree that i am apparently scum, titus hypotetical requires me to be scum. the fact you think its true is agreeing with her.

your tunnling is more of bias that i must be scum so you read every post as a scummy fuck.

whats working now? i aready answered the questions as far as im concerned right now

9. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

Seriously, Lyrium, literally every sentence of this is wrong. What do you expect from me here?

---------- Post automerged at 20:03 ---------- Previous post was at 20:01 ----------

ps you lied again

10. ika

IKR? apparently that post was blatmapsy to you. I found it more of a post for me to jsut point out and call BS on.

I mean we can have this pissing contest all day. This is the part of the game i enjoy. Just having some pissy contest with some player who is butthurt that they cant be right and players are for some reason ignoring you.

I mean seriously how old are you? this is rather a serious type question.

---------- Post automerged at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

OMG LUCKY AND YRIM ARE BOTH HERE!!!!

WE NEED TO TROLL THIS THREAD NOW!!!!

WE SHOULD ALL CHANGE OUR VOTES TO CHAD AND THEN BACK!

---------- Post automerged at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

LYRIM*

how can i get your name wrong :/

I get lucky wrong all the time too XD

11. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Wow Chad. He actually fucking replies seriously and you act like a cunt? It's shit like that that makes people troll/not participate. Kudos.

Bill when you get back, pls be the voice of reason. Chad sucks, Titus is scum, Ika is growing tired of this game, and Lyrium has bounced. Fuck Atum too btw.

12. Lyrium

ChadMiller, it's not the same. Like Riley was fun because at least he brought in cats\dogs and this crazy idea that cat lovers are evil even though my baby kitty would lightly graze wound him for that kind of talk.

If you don't get it then obviously Riley did not do his job and train you to be a good acolyte.

Also did you state in thread your preference between cats\dogs and magenta\orchid?

---------- Post automerged at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

I'm still here Lucky, ffs. How dare you. HOW DARE YOU MALIGN MY CHARACTER AND GOOD NAME?

13. ika

Ehhhh, maybe not atum. he may lurk quite a bit but when he plays hes pretty cool. but i think for this game i could be behind that

Lyrim, he doesnt steal it, he kidnaps it in the night to use it and then gives it back in the day. as for good name, that might of been my fault....

---------- Post automerged at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

LYRIM I NEED KITTEN PHOTOS NOW!

14. Lyrium

I wish Titus wasn't so mean. Like I want to gain her approval but I know that she's a witch or a town killing bomber and wants to see me dead.

ChadMiller, does your case on ika or ika\Luckylee scum team have any other legs\arms\body parts? Preferably not coming from the House of Murder of Innocents.

15. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Llyrium... You're the only non evil female left. Will you be my OTP?

16. ika

on a more serious note though, what are the odds that chad is a sleeper scum and font was the real alcodite?

its crazy, but it might just be so crazy that it might just work

17. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

Serious question, is the rule that only ika is allowed to be rude here? I mean, I would feel legit bad about some of my posts in this game if they were addressed to any of the rest of you, but that is some nerve telling me I'm the cunt in this discussion. I figured ika was just 100% trolling by now. But I wasn't kidding about his reading of that post being completely off. If you want the serious response:

-The italicized part was not an assumption that he is not town. It was me saying that I don't know why he wouldn't answer a simple question if he is town. That's literally what I've been asking.

-He's blatantly misreping my argument as blindly believing what Titus said. Instead the progression was: Titus makes an argument, I say "I won't entertain that without evidence," she actually provides evidence, ika refuses to engage and spews bile for dozens of posts. We never got to the part where I actually have to believe Titus because ika skipped straight to the part where he acts guilty.

-Again, I'm not tunneling him because Titus told me to or whatever. I'm tunneling him because everything he says is wrong, to the point where I have a hard time believing it's not malicious. In fact, one of the very things he's getting wrong is accusing me of blindly going with what Titus says, but actually trying to pull out a dead player saying he was town on d2 as a reason I should believe he's town!

18. ika

@lyrim

titus is more like this as scum, if she is somehow town come the end of this, i will never forgive her (i mean already im not fogiving her regarless of alignment for pushing me this far)

@lucky:

can i be the child in it all?

19. ChadMiller

ChadMiller Muggle

Oh, yeah, that was lost in the giant archive binge. dogs/magenta for me. :)

20. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    *stares off into the sunset*

Chad... Ika has been jokey playful this entire gAme. When he does get serious, it's helpful to town. You deterring that infuriates me.

Lyrium I await your positive response. Ika you can be my man child if you want.